4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Well.. Can anybody share a full save with all possible open path
Sorry - all my saves are to the end of 10.4. It's easy enough to create your own though - with the walkthrough and/or walkthrough mod. Took only an hour or so to create a new Lizzie/Vanessa/Jeane one from Ep1 the other day by skipping scenes.

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
Yeah.. I need end save.. Please
Sorry - all my saves are to the end of 10.4. It's easy enough to create your own though - with the walkthrough and/or walkthrough mod. Took only an hour or so to create a new Lizzie/Vanessa/Jeane one from Ep1 the other day by skipping scenes.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Yeah.. I need end save.. Please
Sorry - I can't understand why? Like I said it doesn't take long to create your own if you've played through the game before. I think the only common one I have involves Stephania (as you need her to get to Amber), Amber, Anastasia, Cecile, Daphne and maybe Nichole (can't recall without PC on).

Apologies if I made you think I had one with all the other girls (with the exception being it must be Brandy or Nichole) - I was just stating it wouldn't take long to create one. I knew it wouldn't work out well on that manwhore route so never bothered.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Mainly because I made the mistake of first playing with the incest patch and paying attention to the story.

There is no possible way to even remotely like Jeane after that nevermind love her.

Without the incest patch she's a tolerable human being but with it she's an absolute twat and front runner for worst mother of the millennium.
I guess we will agree to disagree then... ;)

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
The save I posted is just before the start of Episode 10 so you are still with both Nicole and Brandy (choice is forced in Episode 10)

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
The save I posted is just before the start of Episode 10 so you are still with both Nicole and Brandy (choice is forced in Episode 10)
Oh those sparks will fly & Brian will be homeless - or it'll be a damp squib who cares ending. Hoping & expecting it to be the former - as it's not a harem game and you count the cost at the end.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I guess we will agree to disagree then... ;)
If you love a woman that chose keeping her boyfriend happy over the life of her own son and stood by saying nothing as he spiralled into depression, suicidal tendencies and armed robbery then sure, we'll agree to disagree.

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
Can someone told me how to close the dialogue down on the screen when dialogue is going on?Something when the party starts and Boys are looking at panties but its hide by dialogue :/

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I got an exception error at beginning of episode 8. Is it safe to just click ignore ? Maybe it have something to do with I'm not go into stephania home in EP6?
Screenshot (645).jpg

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
NukaCola since you found that bug, I decided to fix my Americanized modded scripts to fix that bug in Episode 6 here is the zip file with all the dialogue files for Episode 1 - 10. Just extract into the No More Secrets install directory, overwriting the 10 episode files that are in the /game sub-directory.
The two files are two separate versions, one is listed as highlighted, that has inline highlights to create a mini walkthrough, the other does not have highlighting. Both are a bit easier to read since grammar and spelling has been corrected.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
You should be able to ignore it. You found a bug in Episode 6 but apparently all of us here are hound dogs and we all must have taken Stephania home.
I try reload a save and take her home and after see her big mansion and discover her secret I regret my decision now but I'm too lazy to replay from that point so...yeah no Stephania

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
If you love a woman that chose keeping her boyfriend happy over the life of her own son and stood by saying nothing as he spiralled into depression, suicidal tendencies and armed robbery then sure, we'll agree to disagree.
Well - yes, she might have had her flaws...:unsure:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So the missing girl is just missing right not kidnapped and liked?
Well, it's one or the other I just wonder if she will play a part as it always seems to be brought up but who knows as I said in a previous post I think Brian was onto something after news of what happened to Phill. Jeane says he wouldn't do that :unsure:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Oh those sparks will fly & Brian will be homeless - or it'll be a damp squib who cares ending. Hoping & expecting it to be the former - as it's not a harem game and you count the cost at the end.
With the way the creator caved to the Patreon's who wanted fap material (which is why I am guessing we have the small harem with two of the main girls) I am willing to bet in some shape or form the Patreons will ask/Demand it to become a massive harem and the creator might just cave. If this happens while I won't be surprised I will be disappointed since as many said this game had massive potential but sadly got rushed as well as the Patreons who wanted Fap Material over story having the larger voice.

Had I been one of his Patreons I would have spoken for the story over Fap material myself since that was what drew me in.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes