5-5 Vanessa
5-6 Amie
6-1 Lizzie
6-2 Lizzie Ammie
6-3 Ammie Jeanne
6-4 Jeanne Lizzie
6-5 Lizzie Vanessa
6-6 Nicole
Guess you felt sorry for the man whores out there - well done :p . What - no Lizzie/Vanessa/Jeane just in case? I also have a separate Anastasia/Cecile/Daphne/Amber save for when he stays single :D

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Does it count as cheating If I only in relationship with Lizzie and Vanessa? I do fuck around with other character but not commit to anything. I go all in with Jeane also but I don't think that count as in relationship.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Oops. I can see if you break Brandy's heart with her fragile presonality she quite likely ends suicidal well and considering how bad ass is Nichole that will be a likely cause of a hit and run car accident. So if you wanna live dont break Brandy's heart. :) Mean Stephanie will suffer, probably ending up drug addict. :(

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Shit, I've been waiting so long that I can't remember if I went man-bear-pig-whore or stayed true to one girl (and if I did which one!). Sounds like I need to just play through this from the beginning again when the final update rolls around.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
is it me or did the blonde get the least amount of content by far
She's had some content but probably not as much as what some of the other girls have had. At least we know to expect more content for her in the next update.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Shit, I've been waiting so long that I can't remember if I went man-bear-pig-whore or stayed true to one girl (and if I did which one!). Sounds like I need to just play through this from the beginning again when the final update rolls around.
Main reason I keep a text file in the game folder - telling me which saves are which. Memory fading as I get older :ROFLMAO:

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Ummm....I'm in a never-ending loop of Vanessa being in the shower and Lizzie waiting for her when the walkthough says I should be expecting an interesting night and morning. Lol. The time's all weird too

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Main reason I keep a text file in the game folder - telling me which saves are which. Memory fading as I get older :ROFLMAO:
I'll have to remember that or try to, can't count on my memory. LOL
A little tip: in all Ren'py games you can edit the save page name. Just go in the save section, click on "page 1" for instance and rename it to "Lizzie solo" or whatever. Very useful if you play multiple routes.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
A little tip: in all Ren'py games you can edit the save page name. Just go in the save section, click on "page 1" for instance and rename it to "Lizzie solo" or whatever. Very useful if you play multiple routes.
Damn! Stop blowing my mind! Now if I only knew how to delete all my saves and start fresh. LOL

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Damn! Stop blowing my mind! Now if I only knew how to delete all my saves and start fresh. LOL
Saves are stored in two places in Windows, the "game" folder and in a hidden appdata folder, (where you will find saves for all your Renpy games, even those you deleted years ago!). They have the format x-y-LT1.sav where x = page number and y = save slot on the page number. So if you are clever and have kept track of your saves in some way, you could renumber them and put them in order on the pages you want them to appear. Please backup your save folder before you try this, just in case.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Delete your saves from the game (folder games\saves).

Type %appdata% (including the percentages) in the Windows explorer (or in the start menu in W10), it'll open your appdata folder. It should be something like C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming.

From there go in RenPy, you'll find a NoMoreSecrets-blabla folder. Just delete it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Saves are stored in two places in Windows, the "game" folder and in a hidden appdata folder, (where you will find saves for all your Renpy games, even those you deleted years ago!). They have the format x-y-LT1.sav where x = page number and y = save slot on the page number. So if you are clever and have kept track of your saves in some way, you could renumber them and put them in order on the pages you want them to appear. Please backup your save folder before you try this, just in case.
Delete your saves from the game (folder games\saves).

Type %appdata% (including the percentages) in the Windows explorer (or in the start menu in W10), it'll open your appdata folder. It should be something like C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming.

From there go in RenPy, you'll find a NoMoreSecrets-blabla folder. Just delete it.
You two both rock. I have played a lot of games but don't recall what I did in what save. I want to start fresh but wasn't sure how to do so. Now I can. Thank you very much

Reactions: Uriel ☁
Dec 24, 2018
You two both rock. I have played a lot of games but don't recall what I did in what save. I want to start fresh but wasn't sure how to do so. Now I can. Thank you very much
Also if you want a save deleted in game, you can go to the save menu and hover over the specific save and use the delete key, it'll also delete saves that you want.

Reactions: MrFriendly

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Could someone help me with my issue real quick? Lol. Don't think it should be too difficult. Just kinda at a standstill atm since I can't progress anywhere

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes