4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
to enable incest with the patch, do i just drop the patch into game or pull everything out in the folder into /game folder

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
to enable incest with the patch, do i just drop the patch into game or pull everything out in the folder into /game folder
Patch folder should be in the game one. It should look like "...\NoMoreSecrets-0.7.1-pc\game\patch".

Reactions: Rythan25

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Does the incest patch make any real difference to the games story, i am doing another play through without it as i think i prefer it without the patch.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
4. royalcandy has stated that while certain things will skirt the line, he is not keen on adding a NTR plotline to the game at all... Stephanie's story is not that... and Vanessa's dark secret also wasnt that.
I just wish that you're 4th statement will come true, I don't think I can handle blackmail ntr in this game. that's what I don't like the most

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
royalcandy
Might want to take a look at get_the_booze_quest.subquests, most numbers are used wrongly.
7: Description is for accepting Rene's path, nothing ever sets it to active, and it's used in a check(==active) for ending Stephania's route at Potter's house.
8: Description is for having accepted Stephania's route, nothing ever sets it to active, and it's used in a check(==active) for ending the cash route at Potter's house.
Subquest 7 and 8 don't seem to be the only ones, the same goes for several other subquests, as it seems:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I'm pleased with our progress with Brandy this ep, one thing that confuses me is why she never asked how we knew Nichole, after we said her best friend was Nichole.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
why she never asked how we knew Nichole, after we said her best friend was Nichole.
So, the best friend (from the orphanage times, I guess), wouldn't tell who her boyfriend is? I'm sure Brandy knew all about it from the very beginning 'til the break up via SMS.
Girls talk. Or is that just a cliche?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nevu

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Dammit! I gotta read better when I'm in a hurry.. I saw NMS and DL'ed didt' read it was a bug fix. Should of known new ep. wouldn't be out yet!

Asifgadha

Feb 14, 2019
How to mow the lawn? I saw jean naked in her room changing,, but after that i dont get anything to do.. Plz help

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes