4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
She was probably scared of being rejected, there's few things that hurt a mother more than her child hating her. That's why she wanted to be part of his live a protect him without him knowing she was the mother. Keep in mind that as soon as his parents died she was there for him, even if Phill doesn't like him.

Aside from him hurting some of the girls for fooling around with a bunch of them, I don't think he's going to be that fucked up. Him telling Brandy how he's "trying to be better" is there for a reason, it seems to me that is a way for royal to tell us that the complaints about him being a piece of shit aren't falling on deaf ears, that he's going to improve as a character that people will like.
True
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aside from him hurting some of the girls for fooling around with a bunch of them, I don't think he's going to be that fucked up. Him telling Brandy how he's "trying to be better" is there for a reason, it seems to me that is a way for royal to tell us that the complaints about him being a piece of shit aren't falling on deaf ears, that he's going to improve as a character that people will like.
MC does seem to get of his bad path now.. phil reaction to mc about brandy was pretty funny

Last edited:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I did not say she had to take him back

Then nothing mattered after that part anymore.
But her (adoptive) mother did die, the fact that she wasn't her genetic mother doesn't change much considering she raised him for ~17 years. And after her death Jeane started visiting him regularly, so much so that she ended up marrying Phill to stay close to Brian.

The order of events are quite confusing since we've learned them over time, but I empathize with Jeane:

Edit: guys you're writing way too fast for little old me to compete :p

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
What did you want her to do ? show up at Brian's "parents" and say hey thanks for taking care of my kid for 2 years, and myself during my dark times, but I decided to be a grown-up now, and I dont care that you have fallen in love with my son in these 2 years, I am taking him back, so suck it !

:p :devilish: ;)

• Wow
Reactions: Dependable_223

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I feel the people that cant find it to forgive Jeanne need to stop talking out of their asses....
She made a mistake yes it was a big one but to keep holding that against her is a bit much as it looks like we will eventually get the scene we are all waiting for between her and Brian and surely then there can be no doubts about what she did in the past she will have more than made up for it and then some more ;) How could you not forgive this? That smile and those lips :love:

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
She made a mistake yes it was a big one but to keep holding that against her is a bit much as it looks like we will eventually get the scene we are all waiting for between her and Brian and surely then there can be no doubts about what she did in the past she will have more than made up for it and then some more ;) How could you not forgive this? That smile and those lips :love:
View attachment 336856
I want Her, Anastasia and Daphne, not that much into others.

Reactions: Mormont

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
royalcandy
Might want to take a look at get_the_booze_quest.subquests, most numbers are used wrongly.
7: Description is for accepting Rene's path, nothing ever sets it to active, and it's used in a check(==active) for ending Stephania's route at Potter's house.
8: Description is for having accepted Stephania's route, nothing ever sets it to active, and it's used in a check(==active) for ending the cash route at Potter's house.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Did she? I mean being a single parent at such a young age is no joke. Giving her son to a couple she knows and trusts may even be a considerate choice. In my opinion she made a choice, one she might regret now, but not necessarily a mistake.
Then she should have done the same for lizzy too. she was still very young when lizzy born so to me it is not enough excuse. She did not want to make the same mistake as to what have happened to mc. She did not learn from the first and made the same mistake again with lizzy only this time she could not give up daughter

Reactions: smokebox

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
But Saeki still lives in the city, right?

I'm sure she and her friends are going to appear in future updates! At least, I sure hope they'll, lol!

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
How much content is in there in this game? The changelog only talks about bugs which makes me think there isn't enough content for a decent playthrough.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Then she should have done the same for lizzy too. she was still very young when lizzy born so to me it is not enough excuse. She did not want to make the same mistake as to what have happened to mc. She did not learn from the first and made the same mistake again with lizzy only this time she could not give up daughter
In this episode we learned Jeane is a lawyer, let's assume she had Brian halfway into becoming one. She would already have a massive debt (assuming the game is set in America), no way to pay it back, no job and a son to raise on her own. Lizzie was born 3 years after Brian. She might have a degree by then, maybe even a job.

All I'm saying is that people are way too quick to jump at the "bad parent" without knowing her specific situation.

Reactions: Rythan25

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
But Saeki still lives in the city, right?

I'm sure she and her friends are going to appear in future updates! At least, I sure hope they'll, lol!
No, she went back home to Japan :( and what an impact she made from her brief appearances

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes