4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

arms99

May 11, 2018
All the girls in this game are so amazing :love: (with the exception of mywhore). I don't even know why there is an option of turning them down, who would ever take that option?

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Awesome that ppl love this awesome game! Just wished it took bit longer for the link so maybe more ppl would plegde as a support !

Also a shame that the when sharing no effort is put in on the links. It’s just his link.
When i shared link for games i reuploaded them.

Just my opinion tho

• Thinking Face
Reactions: thedude and Jeancul

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
can we get the updated banner for this beauty on the latest updates page UncleVT ... Also not sure if the first post is updated or not with the new release provided on this post

here you have guys

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This was a really important update, looks like we are starting to choose which girl to pursue. Can end the Amie, Anastasia, Steph and Lizzie paths this update. Also make an important decision on Vanessa it seems. I continued them all, but I expect the **** to hit the fan so I made saves at the decisions. Also, leaned Lizzies secret (pretty obvious secret) and Stephen really liked the asian girl (who has a BF, thats her secret) he was even trying to date her.

Gonna be damn near impossible to pick, they're all basically perfect.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Awesome that ppl love this awesome game! Just wished it took bit longer for the link so maybe more ppl would plegde as a support !
You're right, he deserves more patrons. I pledged, although the top tier was a bit too much for me.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
You're right, he deserves more patrons. I pledged, although the top tier was a bit too much for me.
I'm top tier atm , i woudn't mind sharing the link here as a top tier supporter IF he had more of the top tier.
Like for for example Lewdlab he has multiple top tier supporters if it's leaked here who cares he get alot of plegdes.

It's a awesome game he does his freaking best to get the best out of it, i really enjoy the update :D

Reactions: arms99

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
This was a really important update, looks like we are starting to choose which girl to pursue. Can end the Amie, Anastasia, Steph and Lizzie paths this update. Also make an important decision on Vanessa it seems. I continued them all, but I expect the **** to hit the fan so I made saves at the decisions. Also, leaned Lizzies secret (pretty obvious secret) and Stephen really liked the asian girl (who has a BF, thats her secret) he was even trying to date her.

Gonna be damn near impossible to pick, they're all basically perfect.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*Cough Cough* What about a family ending? :^)

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Can I be simultaniously on the "Brandy best girl" and the "Lizzie best girl" camp.
Like if they were in two different games I could live in peace, but I cannot for the life of me choose between them. It should be illegal for two of my top 5 gals to be in the same game.
Thankfully different saves allow me to defy reality.

Jay_H

Aug 25, 2018
Awesome, awesome update. I'm currently on the Jeanne train with some Anastasia for a fun change of pace.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Damn that was a great update. The progress with Jeane and Amie was amazing, but Lizzie’s secret was really cool. I really hope that's developed in the next update.

I'll never forget that really strange free-roam aspect that was introduced in 0.1, that 3D navigation. This game has progressed so amazingly since then, 8 EPs in and the content is great.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Who would you pick?
This is a great update.job well done Dev.
Well, I going to do a route for all of them. Maybe not Anastasia or Renes sister, but for sure with Lizzie/Jeane and the friends.

Top 3 are Lizzie, Jeane and Steph. No particular order, although the difference between the top 3 and the rest (Amie,Brandy,Vane etc) isn't much. In any other game they'd all be top 3 girls IMO.

This and Become A Rock Star should be used to teach devs how to make all the girls so likable.

Reactions: TheKryptonian
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes