4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Damn I think Stephania keeps getting better in each update she certainly has been the most improved character for me from where she started off to where she is now got my brief glimpse of Brandy so that will do me looks like she will have a starring role in the next update in what looks like another pool date maybe?

Developer should write a list of
NEW CONTENT in a Changelog. :cautious:(n)
Dude just play it for the story it's great (y)

arms99

May 11, 2018
I found it amusing that right after you fuck the Biology teacher, she's trying to set you up with the PE teacher. I sense a teaching threesome in the not too distant future.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
i really loved the update too bad Amie did need to go away again but I liked where this is going so far aside from that I really love the sex scene with mahhabah speaking of her I found this images of her that need a little retouch on her feet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
aside from that thx for your hard work and for the update

Kris'is

Donor
May 4, 2017
going to living room throws me into main menu?

Edit: issue was the walkthrough mod

Last edited:

sunny1819

Apr 20, 2018
Damn I think Stephania keeps getting better in each update she certainly has been the most improved character for me from where she started off to where she is now got my brief glimpse of Brandy so that will do me looks like she will have a starring role in the next update in what looks like another pool date maybe?

Dude just play it for the story it's great (y)
I love the story and I'm in love with all female models in this game. I am just really curious about new content that is why I have been waiting for the next update. keep up the good work developer (y)

Reactions: Mormont

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I found it amusing that right after you fuck the Biology teacher, she's trying to set you up with the PE teacher. I sense a teaching threesome in the not too distant future.
That PE teacher is the one who Brian met at the stripclub right? and the condom dare at the party? I dont think she'll need much convincing. Brian gonna make the Honor Role at this rate ;)

Reactions: Wyrme

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Changelog: the story continues.
This isn't a sandbox game where it's up to you to discover the new content. The game simply flows with the story.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
No More Secrets [v0.8] [RoyalCandy] (1.62 gb rar pc original)
332 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4b (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

siul

Apr 3, 2017
Awesome that ppl love this awesome game! Just wished it took bit longer for the link so maybe more ppl would plegde as a support !

Also a shame that the when sharing no effort is put in on the links. It’s just his link.
When i shared link for games i reuploaded them.

Just my opinion tho
sorry man i didnt know anything about time is my first supporting a creator and sahring so im pretty noob :unsure:

siul

Apr 3, 2017
Awesome that ppl love this awesome game! Just wished it took bit longer for the link so maybe more ppl would plegde as a support !

Also a shame that the when sharing no effort is put in on the links. It’s just his link.
When i shared link for games i reuploaded them.

Just my opinion tho
anyway im ready learn so if i can afford it next time i will upload it with my own link :giggle:

Reactions: sirbajo

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
what a great update things are heating up at home lol i keep playing a main playthrough going after as many girls as possible, but with a focus on lizzie i have too see that all girls ending, hmm maybe the mc should just run far away now hehe. When the game is finished i will do a playthrough for each girl, still wondering how a jeanne ending will work and could it be that lizzie and vanessa are up for sharing i doubt there will be an ending like that but who knows we can always dream :)

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
anyway im ready learn so if i can afford it next time i will upload it with my own link :giggle:
Man no hard feeling for you tho like i'm for 1000% sure that alot of ppl are happy .

I'm totally not mad but it just helps that you put it on your own link because it's not the first time a creator is putting his link down & renews the link on their patreon.

Glad you enjoy the game & plegded! <3

Reactions: siul
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes