4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Is this compatible with Scrappy's walkthrough mod? Incest patch?
With IC patch, yes, definitely.
Scrappy's mod - I have no idea. Probably.

It replaces achievments.rpy and adds a new rpy file that fixes 3 variables, in case you load a save file from before v0.9 of the game. So it's unlikely that it will change anything about any other patch.

You can play the game without it and have zero problems, if you started a new game after v0.9 was released and are fine with 2 achievements missing from the achievements page.

Last edited:
Reactions: ontach

Malicee

Mar 4, 2018
I reset my pc and lost my save files, can someone send me their files up to 10.1? Would appreciate if someone does!

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
played the short update and man I must say I am loving the consequences here. Actually feels like it is more real life than most of the other games I have played that allowed harems without most of them not even knowing about each other.

Kind of figured your 'old school wife' would have you choose between her and brandy and to be honest even though I like them both I feel there is far more leeway with Nicole than brandy.

Though the fight with the two best friends (Even if you close the path with your roommate) almost got me right there. I personally can't wait to see how much more comes apart if you tried to claim multiple girls in their paths.

I can tell Amie, Brandy, and a few others won't be cool with it though at the same time though even if the worst does happen you can still keep the teachers and a few others.

The only complaint I have is that there isn't an outside achievement option for when you start the game like I have seen in some other games. This was you can see all the scenes if you do multiple playthroughs versus how it is now where you can't due to it being in game.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
royalcandy There is a bug with Nicole, where she has the conversation with Brian about "not doing this anymore" even if you aren't with Brandy

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Hey, i just had sex with Lizzie and went to check quests and "package" quest is not updated? it still says i have to find out what it is?
I know i found whats in package(pictures) and MC already confronted Jeanie about it, so why isnt it updated? I have no mods and played 10.2 only

Ju4n P3r3z

Jun 27, 2018
Hello! Can someone show me how to install the __MACOSX folder with images, because I can't find a way to install it. In the tutorial it says to right click and choose Show package content, but I don't have that option !! It would be great if they showed you with images of how to install it !! Sorry my bad english. Thank you!!

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Is it just me or is the story a lot worse after episode 8?
The consensus here seems to be that the developer is bored and trying to wrap this up to make a new project. All of the storylines started blurring and accelerating, and there's no actual mystery or game to it anymore just a line of women for the MC to bang.

Art is still great, but the story was shaping up as something interesting but that's apparently over now.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
The consensus here seems to be that the developer is bored and trying to wrap this up to make a new project. All of the storylines started blurring and accelerating, and there's no actual mystery or game to it anymore just a line of women for the MC to bang.

Art is still great, but the story was shaping up as something interesting but that's apparently over now.
Yeah it does look like that, did the dev ever give a statement or plan to give a statement? Do we know which episode number is going to be the last one?

I noticed that he never hit his goal on patreon for full time work on this game :( Kinda sad.

spawn549

Nov 7, 2019
thought it was great so far, hope it continues, try not to read to may remarks before playing. but again I'm liking it so far

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes