4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Yeah it does look like that, did the dev ever give a statement or plan to give a statement? Do we know which episode number is going to be the last one?
There will be last part of episode 10 and than epilogue.

Juan Sanchez

Oct 26, 2017
I guess it's a good thing I'm mainly focusing on Brandy (my plan B) and my harem path is probably ruined (plan A).

"Oh yeah shit just got real up in this bitch" - Ghost Nappa

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well that was quite the update and a whole can of worms opened with Lizzie and Vanessa I wonder where that will go from here. I wasn't so bothered about the Nichole choice she's great and all but she's hardly featured plus I'm all in on the Brandy route :p I enjoyed the scene with Brian and Phill where Brian pretty much told him how he messed up which he has just as well Jeane has Brian around now he's become the real man of the house.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Well that was quite the update and a whole can of worms opened with Lizzie and Vanessa I wonder where that will go from here. I wasn't so bothered about the Nichole choice she's great and all but she's hardly featured plus I'm all in on the Brandy route :p I enjoyed the scene with Brian and Phill where Brian pretty much told him how he messed up which he has just as well Jeane has Brian around now he's become the real man of the house.
I agree Nichole is a nice girl but outside of painting we only know her for drugs. We never got the chance to really spend time with her besides just awesome sex. Thankfully I avoided Vanessa in my playthrough so I don't have to worry about her jealousy. I am all team Brandy though so hopefully they work out together. And I'm pretty sure Brian is about to get kicked out the house because Phill doesn't strike me as the forgiving type especially once Jeane spills the beans.

Reactions: Mormont

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
e10a12_004.jpg

Morning guys,

Last week after I released the second part of the 10th episode I started to work on the third part. It's going really, really well and by the end of this month you'll get also the third part.

This third part will reveal on of the biggest secrets there is in the game, but also will prepare Brian for the prom night, which is going to be the next episode and is going to be a crazy night.

Don't worry there will plenty of interesting moments in this part too.

Best regards,
Jason​

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
And I'm pretty sure Brian is about to get kicked out the house because Phill doesn't strike me as the forgiving type especially once Jeane spills the beans.
That will most likely backfire on Phill if he was to do that and more likely the girls will side with Brian, I still don't think Brian has told anyone else that Phill has been cheating least not Lizzie to my knowledge.

Reactions: Triple OG

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
I can't download or even check if the walkthrough-link is for a 10.2 walkthrough because when going to Nopy, all i get is a loading circle:
1580917568913.png

I have been having this problem for several months now; that i can't get anything on Nopy to load for download.
1. Can someone say if there is an updated walkthrough for 10.2 and hopefully post it here, or anywhere else but Nopy? :)
2. Has anyone else been having problems using Nopy?

Cheers!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I can't download or even check if the walkthrough-link is for a 10.2 walkthrough because when going to Nopy, all i get is a loading circle:
View attachment 541568

I have been having this problem for several months now; that i can't get anything on Nopy to load for download.
1. Can someone say if there is an updated walkthrough for 10.2 and hopefully post it here, or anywhere else but Nopy? :)
2. Has anyone else been having problems using Nopy?

Cheers!
here is that walkthrough (OP, nopy) on the

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes