4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Harem makes no sense in 8/10 games. I don't like harems at all.
I don't mind them when they make sense to the story like Last Sovereign or Funbag Fantasy (the latter works cos it's silly).

When it's in settings like this they just don't work and look ridiculous.

Reactions: Uriel ☁

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I realy like game so far and I'm just playing episode 3 now. But why this MC is that much ugly LOL Everyone keep saying ''You are out of my league'' and that's feels bad :(

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
To be fair, after building it for 9 episodes and having it all fall apart in 1 does feel bad.
How has it been built?

Most of the girls have said, more than once, they hate cheating and expect their partner to be faithful.

Unless you skip the dialogue I don't see what you seem to be seeing. Aimie left her fella for cheating, she takes you on a plane where her friend is and offers you a threesome, if you try and go through with it she dumps you she is CLEARLY not interested in a harem and neither are any of the others.

Nearly all of them have stated the exact opposite.

Just because you've been fucking them all doesn't mean it's all going to work out. The signs have been there from the start that fucking everyone won't end well.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
How has it been built?

Most of the girls have said, more than once, they hate cheating and expect their partner to be faithful.

Unless you skip the dialogue I don't see what you seem to be seeing. Aimie left her fella for cheating, she takes you on a plane where her friend is and offers you a threesome, if you try and go through with it she dumps you she is CLEARLY not interested in a harem and neither are any of the others.

Nearly all of them have stated the exact opposite.

Just because you've been fucking them all doesn't mean it's all going to work out. The signs have been there from the start that fucking everyone won't end well.
How was it built? By all the choices I did throughout the entire game, maybe? If I feel sad about the fact all that work I put into for the majority of the game comes down to nothing, then allow me please. :) This would leave less of a sour taste in my mouth, if the system was similar to Twists of My Life, where based upon certain progress with character A, you were eventually locked out of the possibility of going further with character B. Here though you get the false sense of security by achieving maximum efficiency, then have it slip away in a very short time.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

1582107503319.png

Hello guys and gals,

First I want to apologize for the fact that I have delayed the update post. Yesterday I woke up at 5:30AM to work on the game and I only realised that I've missed the post around 11:00PM when I was too tired to even write something after a long day of work.

The game is almost complete. I'm waiting for my rendering machine to finish the remaining renders. Beside that everything is more or less done, so the release of the third part for episode 10 will be this week. Either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

Best regards,
Jason

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Is there any sequel after this game because there is a lot of story still there like that criminal angle
Yes there is. In this part you'll find out more about what happened on the criminal angle, however only in the next game you'll understand fully what happend there. The next game is based on the missing girl, the shady guys and stuff.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes