4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
Just finished playing this game and i see an update has been posted awesome. Hopefully it will be up on here by the weekend.

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
when i install the incest patch i get the incest content but the title screen doesn't appear instead i get "an exception has occurred"

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'patch/images/Patch.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'patch/images/Patch.png'.

i can ignore it and go on to play the game but ......why is it happening am i missing something?

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
when i install the incest patch i get the incest content but the title screen doesn't appear instead i get "an exception has occurred"

i can ignore it and go on to play the game but ......why is it happening am i missing something?
Read carefully the patch instructions, you have to copy the Patch folder into Game, not just its content.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Follow the guide to installing the patch in the OP, you've done it wrong.

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
Read carefully the patch instructions, you have to copy the Patch folder into Game, not just its content.
that is exactly what i did i tried it both ways. if i just copy the contents the game doesnt work if i copy the whole patch folder into the game the game works but i get that error message. I have tried re-downloading everything deleting and re-extracting everything.

Anyways the game still works if i hit "ignore" on the error since no one else is getting that error i guess its not a major issue

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
well i respect patreons higher tier that dont leak , this way some of those who really want the update are more inclined to pay to support dev , its not like it wont come here eventually , the dev must also have money to help him develop and he does provide unlike many other Con Devs

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes