4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Anyway somebody know if the girl who disappeared will be find ? i mean she is live or they murder her?:unsure::mad:

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Glad to found this gem of a game just in time, sad to hear it is ending but happy that I will at least catch the finale.

Seriously I am hooked to this game for days, compelling characters. Both model and personality-wise. Everyone has some distinct qualities and it is fun to play through the story. I would wish a couple more renders for some scenes and animations aswell for naughty scenes but gotta be content with what we have. Later episodes being more straightforward was clueing in that ending was coming so no suprises there.

Walkthrough was easy and helpful to follow but still that final release seems like will require some save manipulations lol. Or Scrappy god will bless us with an ending mod, one can hope..

Still it says a lot when I'm not even sure whose ending I wanna go for, so many good characters to choose. (Cherish and protect Stephania at all costs xx) That talks pages about the quality of this game.

Can't wait for the grand finale.

Aug 6, 2018
e11ap9_006.jpg
Jul 28, 2020 at 10:11 AM
Update Tuesday 20 - Last Episode

Good morning guys and gals,

It was a long journey with a bunch of problems, but the game is almost complete. All the renders are done and since last night we've been testing the game... Because of the amount of endings end possible combinations it might take a while to finish the testing, but the release will be either today or tomorrow.

This few months that I've been working on this episode were not the best and mostly because I made a few mistakes.

When the pandemic started I started working from home for my main job and at first I thought it would be easier to complete this game, however it seems that I had more work than before.

After that I decided to upgrade my rendering machine so that I can do better renders both for this game and for the next one and this took me a few good weeks of work. At first I had to wait a few days to have everything installed, after that I was able to work one week and then my GPUs were getting too hot and I was getting a black screen. So I've been struggling with this thing a few good days.

After that it was the problem with the cloud. Because I started importing all the assets for the new game I screwed the assets I had for this one and my rendering machine started a resync in which it deleted a lot of files then downloaded them again.

So all in all it was a though road, but now everything is complete. I just need to fix some bugs, finish the testing and we're done.

That being said, stay tuned because No More Secrets - Last Dance is coming soon.

Jason

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Im happy that the update is going to be released but for me royal candy could easily take another month to finish this update. I like this game so much that I didn't liked at all that he is finishing game already. For me he could make at least like 6 more updates or sth. So the longer he was working on this last update, that means the longer will this game took. So im happy that we are waiting that long for this update :)

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Dev should take his time and make sure that everything works fine. We have enough drama waiting to bite the MC in the ass on the manwhore route, we don't need shitty bugs to bite us players in the ass too.;) This is the final and biggest update yet, it's worth waiting for it.

That preview pic with Amy still gives me hope for a 3some with her and Julia or at least a scene with just Julia and the MC (please RC, don't keep a lady waiting, she want it too:cry:). Hope doc Monique has some action in this update too, she's too fine to be just eye candy. She should "comfort" Brian after all the women dump his ass for cheating on them repeatedly.

Reactions: RoleDover and Esp``

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
That preview pic with Amy still gives me hope for a 3some with her and Julia or at least a scene with just Julia and the MC (please RC, don't keep a lady waiting, she want it too:cry:). Hope doc Monique has some action in this update too, she's too fine to be just eye candy. She should "comfort" Brian after all the women dump his ass for cheating on them repeatedly.
Agreed, normally I disagree against adding more side character scenes near the final of the series but I'll make an exception for them. They are just too supreme to pass them up. Both were just eye candy exactly like you said. I hope they made it into final cut.

They are too beautiful to forget & not have any scenes. :sneaky: All we can do now pray that they made it to the final release.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

0liver

Apr 10, 2019
When the episodes will be released today, will it also be available for free on f95 or just for patreons?

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes