4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
When the episodes will be released today, will it also be available for free on f95 or just for patreons?
Like other ppl already answerd it’s first for patreons.

knowing that this is a pirated website it could be released fast or slow.

I for one always delay the posting of the link for this game because i love the game and i want him to get more patreons. Even tho i kinda would like that he lowerd his top tier pledge a bit

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Like other ppl already answerd it’s first for patreons.

knowing that this is a pirated website it could be released fast or slow.

I for one always delay the posting of the link for this game because i love the game and i want him to get more patreons. Even tho i kinda would like that he lowerd his top tier pledge a bit
Delaying leak on this site dont get him more patreons though , its the quallity of the game and the people wish to donate , those are the things that get him patreons. Besides this site has hundreds of good games , all requiring patreons , do you think that all of us can donate to any of them? Thats why people fund 1 project and leak it , and others fund other projects , its fair this way . Unless devs explicitly asks us not to leak it before x amount of time there is no reason not to .

rerderrum

May 4, 2018
Yeah I just support the games I think are good and worth it for one or two months and then get it here. Can't afford to stay a Patreon to all of them just to get updates.

Reactions: gelu123

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Yeah I just support the games I think are good and worth it for one or two months and then get it here. Can't afford to stay a Patreon to all of them just to get updates.
Same, that is the reason this site is full of games , first to promote games (lets be honest how many of us are willing to pay for a new game when we know nothing about the dev or it doesnt have other completed games) and second is to help each other with updates so we can enjoy more games and dont pay a fortune each month for most of them.
I personally would pay around 40-50 euro (2-3 months ) and i consider that is fair for both the dev and me .

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I know he is not asking it but because of the price it’s released i just wan
still nothing by the end of the "tomorrow". good job, royalcandy, good job)
Well were i live it's still "tomorrow" :p

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
The update is due soon - for Patreon at least. Did some final grammar checking for royalcandy and picked up a couple of game breaking bugs (fixed) & misplaced/wrong image loads earlier today. He just needs time to work on it and do the release.

By the way - if you don't want to know what the 16 possible endings are then don't read the walkthrough when it's released - or don't display the last page, you'll see it easily. The initial pages of the walkthrough related to Ep.11 might come in handy if you want to see the potential consequences - or just wing it!

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I'm only aware of a mmf and it is avoidable, there's an option where it asks if you wanna join or not when the event occurs
the game is not complete yet

their could be MMF in the next update.
The closet to a MMF would be when visiting the hotel with Jeane and paying a visit to the hotel owners wife (Mahabbah) in his suite. It's avoidable and the husband (Taahir) is intially a voyuer but takes over after Brian (MC). No double teaming or anything - not even really a threesome as it's MF both times.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I could have sworn there was a scene with MC + Best Friend + Blonde Chick in an earlier version of the game but was later removed, and the tag was never removed.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes