4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Damn i Hated rejecting all the other girls in the Ballroom, that kinda hurt. But it seems if you want lizzie and vanessa, you need to do so.

There are a few unresolved stories though, things that do not get tied up.

Anyway If anyone wants the save for the Aimee, Jeanne, Vanessa and lizzie ending before the new content, I've attached it here. Just remember to "Painfully" reject the other girls at the prom (*crying on the inside*)
You don't do such great rejections though, you just don't take them upstairs to fuck, and they all take it quite well.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
i see gangbang group sex does that mean there is any kind of sharing ? if so avoidable or u get no choice in it ? also cause one of the teaser picks is with 2 guys so i'm wondering

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Is this patch still necessary for the final version?
This patch was made exclusively for updating v0.10.3 to v0.10.4 as its name says, BUT it looks like:

- no new achievements have been added to the new version and the ones that were missing from the achievements page are still missing
- grammatical errors in ep10 have not been fixed
- bugfix for (very) old saves hasn't been implemented

These are the three problems that this old patch will fix.
However, it will also change the version number of the game back to to v0.10.4. But this should only be a cosmetic problem, pretty much 'under the hood' and won't affect anyhing.

So it looks like using it shouldn't break anything important and should fix aforementioned problems, so go ahead!(y)

Just don't expect it to fix any new bugs, though.

I haven't played the new version, so there is no new patch yet.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes