4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Soooo, haven't played this in ages and honestly don't remember the story, so I'm thinking of doing a fresh run to see which endings I actually want to get now that they exist. Anyone know if the fan bug fix in the OP is still needed?

John972

Apr 24, 2018
No, you also have a kid on the brandy ending. Although, I have to say it is one ugly kid.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Strange, I got a different text narrative in the game with that render...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zamza

May 3, 2017
If you're hitting a hard error after Mbabbah (hotel owner's wife) gives you a room key try using unren.bat to extract the *.rpa archives. That worked when I spotted it while testing for the first release.

It was corrected in the next version along with the "ep1lc7_continue" (should be "ep11c7_continue") error affecting Vanessa solo path in the next release.
it dosent work for me, how supose the unren works, dont know what to do after extracting rpa archives

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
Anyone have a save for this update just got new pc dont wana start all over and if you do have a save how do i use it/where to put it

AeonSe

Feb 16, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/scenes/hotel_ballroom.rpy", line 6, in execute
File "game/scenes/hotel_ballroom.rpy", line 10, in execute
File "game/scenes/hotel_ballroom.rpy", line 11, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'images/episode11_GS//ballroom_bn1_%s.png').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scenes/hotel_ballroom.rpyc", line 4, in script
File "C:\Games\VR\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Games\VR\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Games\VR\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Games\VR\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\exports.py", line 2909, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Games\VR\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Games\VR\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Games\VR\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Games\VR\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Games\VR\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Games\VR\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Games\VR\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Games\VR\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Games\VR\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scenes/hotel_ballroom.rpy", line 10, in execute
File "game/scenes/hotel_ballroom.rpy", line 11, in execute
File "C:\Games\VR\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 946, in _imagebutton
idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
File "C:\Games\VR\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 940, in choice
raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'images/episode11_GS//ballroom_bn1_%s.png').

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
No More Secrets 0.11
Fri Jul 31 00:26:12 2020

Can someone knows how to fix this?

Reactions: deadman88

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Thanks for this lovely game. And nice endings to. I like Stephania and Brandi ending the most. BUT i also would like to have a Saeki ending. A bit disapointet about this cheap ending with her. I new she must be preagnant, regarding the savefiles.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes