4.10 star(s) 182 Votes
Apr 10, 2018
I unzipped the game, installed the the ipatch
opened the game and got bombarded with errors :LOL:

edit : re - unzipped seems to run fine now

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
The compressed version has a bug.its just bugging out after meeting the muslim girl. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Decent ending in the end, not the best but overall nice one. Its funny how those relationships worked for so long ends instantly in the slightest rejection from MC lol. I know it is to tie the endings and resolve the plot but it is still silly. Well its nice to be able to end a game so I'm glad he tried his best to close all routes and finish the game.

One thing though no proper ending for the best teachers in this universe, aka Anastasia&Cecile ? Shameful display.

I would wish for more endings with side characters instead of Lizzie plus one which is like half of the endings... I guess incest is gonna be wincest, eh.

See you in your next game, gonna watch out for Rejected.

Ciccio8888

Oct 2, 2017
Hi all with my saves I can't reach the following ending
3. Brandy
4. Lizzie
5. Jeane
9. Amie and Jeane
10. Lizzie and Vanessa
12. Lizzie and Amie
13. Lizzie and Jeane
15. Lizzie, Vanessa and Amie
16. Lizzie, Vanessa and Jeane.

Could you share the saves with these ending?

Thanks

pelle

Jun 7, 2017
Got this message when i tried to play the compressed version.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/scenes/hotel_ballroom.rpy", line 6, in execute
File "game/scenes/hotel_ballroom.rpy", line 10, in execute
File "game/scenes/hotel_ballroom.rpy", line 11, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'images/episode11_GS//ballroom_bn1_%s.png').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scenes/hotel_ballroom.rpyc", line 4, in script
File "E:\cs inst\nms\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "E:\cs inst\nms\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\cs inst\nms\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\cs inst\nms\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\exports.py", line 2909, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "E:\cs inst\nms\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\cs inst\nms\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\cs inst\nms\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "E:\cs inst\nms\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "E:\cs inst\nms\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "E:\cs inst\nms\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "E:\cs inst\nms\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "E:\cs inst\nms\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "E:\cs inst\nms\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scenes/hotel_ballroom.rpy", line 10, in execute
File "game/scenes/hotel_ballroom.rpy", line 11, in execute
File "E:\cs inst\nms\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 946, in _imagebutton
idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
File "E:\cs inst\nms\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 940, in choice
raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'images/episode11_GS//ballroom_bn1_%s.png').

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
The Jeanne solo ending is impossible to get, you either break Lizzie's heart or end up with Jeanne AND Amie.
Except for this one the other are quite simple really just following the WTH

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
No, you also have a kid on the brandy ending. Although, I have to say it is one ugly kid.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hahahahaha, WTF:oops::ROFLMAO:, what a fail LOL, i can't believe he put this in the game, that's one ugly AF "kid" :sick:
idk if he works alone so no one could tell him how ridiculous this looks :D
he should throw that render out and destroy the hard drive afterwards :LOL:

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Hi all with my saves I can't reach the following ending
3. Brandy
4. Lizzie
5. Jeane
9. Amie and Jeane
10. Lizzie and Vanessa
12. Lizzie and Amie
13. Lizzie and Jeane
15. Lizzie, Vanessa and Amie
16. Lizzie, Vanessa and Jeane.

Could you share the saves with these ending?

Thanks
Why not spoiler that list - if people want to know the endings they can check the walkthrough?

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
If you're hitting a hard error after Mbabbah (hotel owner's wife) gives you a room key try using unren.bat to extract the *.rpa archives. That worked when I spotted it while testing for the first release.

It was corrected in the next version along with the "ep1lc7_continue" (should be "ep11c7_continue") error affecting Vanessa solo path in the next release.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
not all heroes wear capes
i salute u fine sir :D
Be wary when using most of those saves and don't give in to temptation from Stephania, Amber, Anastasia/Cecile & Daphne if you're on solo paths with the main girls. I recall most of them were created on the basis of you having had sex with them. If in doubt check the walkthrough.

Last edited:

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
If you're hitting a hard error after Mbabbah (hotel owner's wife) gives you a room key try using unren.bat to extract the *.rpa archives. That worked when I spotted it while testing for the first release.

It was corrected in the next version along with the "ep1lc7_continue" (should be "ep11c7_continue") error affecting Vanessa solo path in the next release.
Thanks. That worked.

Reactions: P4cc3r5

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Damn i Hated rejecting all the other girls in the Ballroom, that kinda hurt. But it seems if you want lizzie and vanessa, you need to do so.

There are a few unresolved stories though, things that do not get tied up.

Anyway If anyone wants the save for the Aimee, Jeanne, Vanessa and lizzie ending before the new content, I've attached it here. Just remember to "Painfully" reject the other girls at the prom (*crying on the inside*)

Reactions: Jack_Sparrow_Pirate

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018

thanks bro. it works

Reactions: Rhtekis
4.10 star(s) 182 Votes