4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
From what I remember, just finals.rpy, if you are not using my mod then you will encounter some non-game breaking bugs and all the bad dialogue issues that never got fixed besides the other improvements I made to the game.
Im using your mod, i dont have any bug so far, thanks for the help.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
My Walkthrough, Cheat and BugFix Mod

So I've given this game my mod treatment. I've included 2 versions, a minimal version which has just the rpy files and the images for the incest patch and a semi-release version built on Ren'Py 7.4.6 which includes both Linux and Windows 32bit/64bit binaries. This should also help with those needing better hardware compatibility.

This release includes:

• Built in Walkthrough (gives hints where to go next, highlights best option in green to advance the character and/or story), cheats and more bugfixes​
  • Built on top of the incest patch (with 2 hints during the game of when to activate it) and the bugfix mods from Penfold Mole​
  • Over 1000 lines of dialogue changes including:​
    • Additional grammar and sentence structure fixes​
    • Partial un-Britify the dialogue that was making the dialogue cringy instead of Euro-American​
    • Toning down the dev's overuse of calling the males idiots and the females bitches with better dialogue​
    • Changed whore to slut when slut was the correct word in English​
    • More coherent dialogue when needed​

• And more​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install directions:
For the minimum version, just extract in the same folder as the game's exe.
For the Ren'Py 7.4.6 you will need to extract the zip file somewhere and copy some files and folders from the original game into the new game's "game" folder. List of needed files and folders included in the rar file.

The minimum version:
Mega: Mega
Zippyshare:

The release version (Linux & Windows 32bit/64bit) from here:
Mega: Mega
Zippyshare:
So if I use this then I don't need to install the two patches mentioned in the description?? Or do I need to install this after installing the patches and overwrite?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
So if I use this then I don't need to install the two patches mentioned in the description?? Or do I need to install this after installing the patches and overwrite?
how do i apply to incest patch?
My mod has everything built in, the incest patch and the previous bug fixes plus my bugfixes/corrections/cheat mods/built in walkthrough.

Either overwrite everything in the original game with my minimum version or follow the directions on using my release version.

Reactions: dhklewdgamer

OliverQn26

Aug 17, 2020
My mod has everything built in, the incest patch and the previous bug fixes plus my bugfixes/corrections/cheat mods/built in walkthrough.

Either overwrite everything in the original game with my minimum version or follow the directions on using my release version.
Thing is i awready downloaded the incest mod and i really dont understand what you said here im that smart when it comes to files hence me asking how to do it

OliverQn26

Aug 17, 2020

Thing is i awready downloaded the incest mod and i really dont understand what you said here im that smart when it comes to files hence me asking how to do it

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Download my minimum version, unzip it, then copy the "game" folder over to where you unzipped the original game and say yes to let it overwrite the files.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I might just be an idiot, but what's the difference between minimal & non-minimal?
(Besides the way that one just copies some files into base-game, and the other is basically the game itself.)

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020

I might just be an idiot, but what's the difference between minimal & non-minimal?
(Besides the way that one just copies some files into base-game, and the other is basically the game itself.)
I'm not sure how much more I can say about it,
the minimum is just the modded rpy files
and the release version the game compiled in a newer version of Ren'Py with my modded files minus all the rpa files which has all the images to keep this from being too large to have to redownload.

The newer versions of Ren'Py have less issues with running on Windows 10 and have native 64bit Windows support.

DD!

Aug 18, 2020
I just started playing. I know it's not identified under the fetishes/niches catagory, but is there ntr or sharing? Involving the Rene character? If so that's rad :devilish:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I just started playing. I know it's not identified under the fetishes/niches catagory, but is there ntr or sharing? Involving the Rene character? If so that's rad :devilish:
This game hasnt have NTR, but has sharing (MC´s best friend sharing his gf)

Suggs

May 4, 2018
i've tried multiple times but cannot get to the jeane solo ending has anyone managed to do it?
Taken from the walkthrough

Jeane

The only way you get to have a solo relationship with Jeane would be if you don’t break Lizzie’s heart at the prom night. You can break Lizzie’s heart if you decline the sex with her or both Lizzie and Vanessa

Reactions: VOYEUR

qwerty123987654

Nov 23, 2017
Taken from the walkthrough

Jeane

The only way you get to have a solo relationship with Jeane would be if you don’t break Lizzie’s heart at the prom night. You can break Lizzie’s heart if you decline the sex with her or both Lizzie and Vanessa
Thanks, I finally worked it out... its a bit more complicated than that... The only way to get that ending is to pick steph and sleep with daph or amber and not start the cousin route. Only then can you get a Jeane only ending

Karik197

Jun 22, 2020
I'm not sure how much more I can say about it,
the minimum is just the modded rpy files
and the release version the game compiled in a newer version of Ren'Py with my modded files minus all the rpa files which has all the images to keep this from being too large to have to redownload.

The newer versions of Ren'Py have less issues with running on Windows 10 and have native 64bit Windows support.
Any chance of you getting this version converted to an apk as well?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Any chance of you getting this version converted to an apk as well?
I haven't yet bothered to set up the Android toolchain required to make Ren'Py games. It's not too difficult but it takes some time to get it setup and I don't have the time right now.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes