4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I still don't get it why the title of the game is NoMoreSecrets but I have an idea is it because Brian find out who is his real family ?

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
The incest patch isn't working! "Mom's best friend". As it was before. Any hint on how that works?
It works but must be activated in game, I point 2 two times in the game you must go into Jeane's room to activate it.
When Brian finds out who his real mother is, then you know it is activated.
I know during Day 1 after you get home from school there will be a time to do it and another is during Day 4 (going from memory). If you are not following my Walkthrough hints then you will probably miss it.

Jake333

Oct 20, 2017
My Walkthrough, Cheat and BugFix Mod

So I've given this game my mod treatment. I've included 2 versions, a minimal version which has just the rpy files and the images for the incest patch and a semi-release version built on Ren'Py 7.4.6 which includes both Linux and Windows 32bit/64bit binaries. This should also help with those needing better hardware compatibility.

This release includes:

• Built in Walkthrough (gives hints where to go next, highlights best option in green to advance the character and/or story), cheats and more bugfixes​
  • Built on top of the incest patch (with 2 hints during the game of when to activate it) and the bugfix mods from Penfold Mole​
  • Over 1000 lines of dialogue changes including:​
    • Additional grammar and sentence structure fixes​
    • Partial un-Britify the dialogue that was making the dialogue cringy instead of Euro-American​
    • Toning down the dev's overuse of calling the males idiots and the females bitches with better dialogue​
    • Changed whore to slut when slut was the correct word in English​
    • More coherent dialogue when needed​

• And more​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install directions:
For the minimum version, just extract in the same folder as the game's exe.
For the Ren'Py 7.4.6 you will need to extract the zip file somewhere and copy some files and folders from the original game into the new game's "game" folder. List of needed files and folders included in the rar file.

The minimum version:
Mega: Mega
Zippyshare:

The release version (Linux & Windows 32bit/64bit) from here:
Mega: Mega
Zippyshare:
Is it possible to make android version of this?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Is it possible to make android version of this?
Is it possible yes.
Will it be by me?
Not any time soon, I am too busy to learn how to compile Android ports since both Android and iOS ports need toolchains setup to compile them where as the Windows, Linux and Mac ports don't need a toolchain setup to export them to their platforms.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
I enjoyed the game! Played with one of the mods that installs incest and 'cheats' as well for viewing all the options. I enjoyed the slow burn with some of the girls, and most of them really made me enjoy their characters. Having to pick 'one' would be impossible - my 'canon' playthrough ended with a harem (Spoiler Alert) of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. That was nice, but it hurt having to cut other girls out - Brandy is so sweet, Stephania catching feelings, Nicole coming back into MC's life. It hurt having to 'turn down' those others at the end, but I had seen the ramifications if you just manwhore through the end, and definitely realistic, but still an abrupt change from being fine doing it all through the game. I'm not necessarily a harem lover, ok who am I kidding yes I am, but I find the hardest part in some games to pick which one to be with and declining the rest when there's good character development and fantastic scenes. I think my canon approach was the most satisfactory ending for my play style, I'd like to imagine MC is still on friendly terms with the other girls even if not in a relationship with them.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
So when I unzipped this mod, it gave me a complete game. That was new. I just expected the game folder and the content either have to be copy pasted into the original.
Anyways. I couldn't run that. It wouldn't start up and showed errors instead. Maybe it crashed each time?

Forlyer

Apr 23, 2021
Does anyone have a list of all the secrets ? There were a lot of characters that I didn't find their secret like Amie and Amber. I even got the ending where I ended up with Amie and the other 3 girls but still didnt find her secret ?

Also don't know if it is a bug or not, but when I choose Brandy as the queen she says "Brian, before we go there in front of everybody, I just want to know one thing." and then it cuts to Nicole and I ger her ending, even though I broke things up with her in the previous episode.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
My Walkthrough, Cheat and BugFix Mod

So I've given this game my mod treatment. I've included 2 versions, a minimal version which has just the rpy files and the images for the incest patch and a semi-release version built on Ren'Py 7.4.6 which includes both Linux and Windows 32bit/64bit binaries. This should also help with those needing better hardware compatibility.

This release includes:

• Built in Walkthrough (gives hints where to go next, highlights best option in green to advance the character and/or story), cheats and more bugfixes​
  • Built on top of the incest patch (with 2 hints during the game of when to activate it) and the bugfix mods from Penfold Mole​
  • Over 1000 lines of dialogue changes including:​
    • Additional grammar and sentence structure fixes​
    • Partial un-Britify the dialogue that was making the dialogue cringy instead of Euro-American​
    • Toning down the dev's overuse of calling the males idiots and the females bitches with better dialogue​
    • Changed whore to slut when slut was the correct word in English​
    • More coherent dialogue when needed​

• And more​
Does this include the v0.11 bugfix that is on the OP or do I need to install that first?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
The Mega download doesn't seem to be working. I tell it to download, but it doesn't do anything just continues to retry.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Does this include the v0.11 bugfix that is on the OP or do I need to install that first?
This should have answered your question from my post:
  • Built on top of the incest patch (with 2 hints during the game of when to activate it) and the bugfix mods from Penfold Mole
I included all the previous bugfixes and the incest patch and then fixed all the remaining bugs that were still there so this the one and only mod needed for my Walkthrough and Cheat mods as anything else would overwrite them and cause more game issues.

I hope that answers your question.

Reactions: HenWen
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes