4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

SirLance

Apr 25, 2019
If in doubt, make her your only love interest for one playthrough. In other words, do not interact with any other girl romantically. I guess that is something that works for most games. And for this specific game, it works fine from my experience.
Yeah, how to do the solo path for Jeane is mentioned in the walkthrough, but I was trying to figure out the actual trigger to open/close the Jeane path so I can check out the other endings without Jeane (specifically 2, 4, 10, 12, and 15) as noted below in the walkthrough:

Endings.PNG

I guess trying to avoid any points with Jeane would work, was just thinking someone could confirm if there is a way to open/close like some of the other routes before I start from the beginning again.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, how to do the solo path for Jeane is mentioned in the walkthrough, but I was trying to figure out the actual trigger to open/close the Jeane path so I can check out the other endings without Jeane (specifically 2, 4, 10, 12, and 15) as noted below in the walkthrough:

View attachment 1722567

I guess trying to avoid any points with Jeane would work, was just thinking someone could confirm if there is a way to open/close like some of the other routes before I start from the beginning again.
another way to avoid Jeane (why would one do that...) is to make Lizzie angry at the dance, that automatically shuts Jeane down too

Lurkenishu

Nov 19, 2018
So, not sure if this has come up before, but this picture really reminds me of some of the girls from NMS, just thought it was kinda funny and wanted to share.

9653612.jpg

Reactions: broho1234

harukaze15

Dec 27, 2021
why does the endings dont work on the compressed version? I also tried android version and it wont work as well can someone help?

Last edited:
May 21, 2018
Good one. I don't know about you but I was laughing at the narration in the ending. I just find some of them hilarious. Good game. I am waiting for no more money for Tris' ending.

altmas66

May 4, 2020
Hello all, soo this is the firt time seeing this vn...I have a question..im kind of litle lost with all the mods and stuff here...which should i download and how should i apply those in the game? any help woul be much apreciated...thanks!

Casandor35

Nov 10, 2019
My Walkthrough, Cheat and BugFix Mod

So I've given this game my mod treatment. I've included 2 versions, a minimal version which has just the rpy files and the images for the incest patch and a semi-release version built on Ren'Py 7.4.6 which includes both Linux and Windows 32bit/64bit binaries. This should also help with those needing better hardware compatibility.

This release includes:

• Built in Walkthrough (gives hints where to go next, highlights best option in green to advance the character and/or story), cheats and more bugfixes​
  • Built on top of the incest patch (with 2 hints during the game of when to activate it) and the bugfix mods from Penfold Mole​
  • Over 1000 lines of dialogue changes including:​
    • Additional grammar and sentence structure fixes​
    • Partial un-Britify the dialogue that was making the dialogue cringy instead of Euro-American​
    • Toning down the dev's overuse of calling the males idiots and the females bitches with better dialogue​
    • Changed whore to slut when slut was the correct word in English​
    • More coherent dialogue when needed​

• And more​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install directions:
For the minimum version, just extract in the same folder as the game's exe.
For the Ren'Py 7.4.6 you will need to extract the zip file somewhere and copy some files and folders from the original game into the new game's "game" folder. List of needed files and folders included in the rar file.

The minimum version:
Mega: Mega
Zippyshare:

The release version (Linux & Windows 32bit/64bit) from here:
Zippyshare:
Is there anyway that i can use only the incest patch and the dialouge fix, without the hints/walkthrough? And can you quote how can i activate your mod in the game please? Thanks in advance

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Is there anyway that i can use only the incest patch and the dialouge fix, without the hints/walkthrough? And can you quote how can i activate your mod in the game please? Thanks in advance
Short of going through the game code and manually removing all of my Walkthrough hints, no.
There is nothing to activate, if you've applied the mod correctly then it will just work.
If you mean the incest part, then you will need the WT info to do it as you have to go to your mom's bedroom at one of 2 (or 3??) certain times in the game to activate it due to how the game + the dev's incest mod work.

Reactions: Casandor35

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
My Walkthrough, Cheat and BugFix Mod

So I've given this game my mod treatment. I've included 2 versions, a minimal version which has just the rpy files and the images for the incest patch and a semi-release version built on Ren'Py 7.4.6 which includes both Linux and Windows 32bit/64bit binaries. This should also help with those needing better hardware compatibility.

This release includes:

• Built in Walkthrough (gives hints where to go next, highlights best option in green to advance the character and/or story), cheats and more bugfixes​
  • Built on top of the incest patch (with 2 hints during the game of when to activate it) and the bugfix mods from Penfold Mole​
  • Over 1000 lines of dialogue changes including:​
    • Additional grammar and sentence structure fixes​
    • Partial un-Britify the dialogue that was making the dialogue cringy instead of Euro-American​
    • Toning down the dev's overuse of calling the males idiots and the females bitches with better dialogue​
    • Changed whore to slut when slut was the correct word in English​
    • More coherent dialogue when needed​

• And more​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install directions:
For the minimum version, just extract in the same folder as the game's exe.
For the Ren'Py 7.4.6 you will need to extract the zip file somewhere and copy some files and folders from the original game into the new game's "game" folder. List of needed files and folders included in the rar file.

The minimum version:
Zippyshare:

The release version (Linux & Windows 32bit/64bit) from here:
Zippyshare:
Can you add an option to rename the mc with the mod

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Can you add an option to rename the mc with the mod
This has been discussed multiple times, the MC name is hardcoded into the game code.
I could go back and change that but I'm pretty busy with other projects and personal life to back and change that right now.
If you really need to change the MC's name you can edit all the .rpy files with any text editor and do a search/replace of the MC's name to whatever you'd like.

Maybe once I finally get around to making Android builds then I might get around to adding that ability but for now, no time.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes