4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

jiraiya_69

Feb 15, 2020
Please, be more specific. What is the problem?
in dance part when i click on Vanessa and Liz game will crash and shows some error code
1655475308318.png
or
On Jeane route when Vanessa is taking shower and liz says waiting for Vanessa to be done
1655475196223.png
this scene will repeat and i cant sleep on my bed

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
in dance part when i click on Vanessa and Liz game will crash and shows some error code
or
On Jeane route when Vanessa is taking shower and liz says waiting for Vanessa to be done
this scene will repeat and i cant sleep on my bed
The game is bugged to hell, if you are not using my mod then use it and replay the game as I fixed a bunch of bugs that even the other modders missed.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
jiraiya_69

I never found that first error you mentioned during my playthroughs. When you mentioned you had a problem, I did not think you were speaking of a technical one. Sorry.

For the problem you have during Jeane's route, can you please tell me what episode is when you find that loop? So that I can have a look at my saves and try to further investigate the problem. It has been over 3 months since I last played the game.

jiraiya_69

Feb 15, 2020
jiraiya_69

I never found that first error you mentioned during my playthroughs. When you mentioned you had a problem, I did not think you were speaking of a technical one. Sorry.

For the problem you have during Jeane's route, can you please tell me what episode is when you find that loop? So that I can have a look at my saves and try to further investigate the problem. It has been over 3 months since I last played the game.
tnx i found a solution for that one:)
it was stupid bug that depends on which order u talk with characters

Reactions: Jumbi

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
tnx i found a solution for that one:)
it was stupid bug that depends on which order u talk with characters
As I mentioned there are many bugs, some critical, in the base game and left in the mods too that I had to fix to make the game playable. If you are not using my mod then you will run into more later.

Reactions: jackkane

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
yes ! there is no animation but i love this game , worh to try
Just played a few hours, great game so far with lots of amazing girls and its well paced (doesn't feel dragged out at all). Jeane is my favourite so far, one of the hottest milfs of any adult game. Hope the build up here pays off well

Downbadguy95

May 28, 2022
Does this game not have a harem ending? I'm near the end of the game and we have the option to choose the prom queen among the girls. But whoever you choose will break up with you as they somehow suddenly know that you've with multiple other girls. I guess the title 'No More Secrets' seems fitting as all you love interests find out that you've clapping other girls behind their back. I ended up with Amie and Jeane at last while Lizzie moved to another state with no interactions with other girls. Is there a way to not close every girls path or at least open a few of them and end up with one of them on a happy note.

Last edited:

Lazerpunk123

Mar 19, 2021
Hi i played 2 times or 3 not srue tbh, and i never been able to romance at the end MC's mother..Is it possible to finish the game with her?

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Julie Perkins (Amie's best friend, the blonde flight attendant). Is there a route I missed that actually gets that 3 way?

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Guys, I've finally got all but 1 ending I wanted - the Amie solo. After Vane & Lizzie dump me at the prom, Jeane is there drinking wine with Amie. I have never seen an option to reject Jeane, so what am I missing?

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Guys, I've finally got all but 1 ending I wanted - the Amie solo. After Vane & Lizzie dump me at the prom, Jeane is there drinking wine with Amie. I have never seen an option to reject Jeane, so what am I missing?
The best way to get solo endings is to focus on only the girl you want to end up with and avoid getting intimate with anyone else. It certainly worked for me with Amie and all other girls in this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: darthpham

Lazerpunk123

Mar 19, 2021
The best way to get solo endings is to focus on only the girl you want to end up with and avoid getting intimate with anyone else. It certainly worked for me with Amie and all other girls in this game.
Did u able to finishin relationship with MC's mother?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes