4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Not a guarantee but maybe next week, depending on how busy I am, I might see about adding the ability turn off the green highlighted choices though it will still keep the other hints of where to go for those who don't want a full Walkthrough but want the bug fixes and True Story.

eithan78

Jul 1, 2017
Not a guarantee but maybe next week, depending on how busy I am, I might see about adding the ability turn off the green highlighted choices though it will still keep the other hints of where to go for those who don't want a full Walkthrough but want the bug fixes and True Story.
Hey Lord Ashram, i'm getting file not available on mg.nz on your multi-mod post. I'm I missing something?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Hey Lord Ashram, i'm getting file not available on mg.nz on your multi-mod post. I'm I missing something?
No it's MEGA having issues again. The link will work for most but not for all. I've ran into this issue trying to get something from others and it not working. Because of this I added a Zippyshare link.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of No More Secrets v0.11 (1.0) Lord Ashram multi mod included.
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Not sure if these has already been asked and answered but i dont fancy going through 340+ pages to find it.

Can sharing/NTR be avoided? (referring to one of the images of the double jerk)

Also i read a few pages back about relationship with mcs mom (using patch/mod i presume), yet in game desciption it says she dies. Can anyone elaborate on that? I dont have a problem with incest but im just wandering if playing it with patch messes up the story or not

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Not sure if these has already been asked and answered but i dont fancy going through 340+ pages to find it.

Can sharing/NTR be avoided? (referring to one of the images of the double jerk)

Also i read a few pages back about relationship with mcs mom (using patch/mod i presume), yet in game desciption it says she dies. Can anyone elaborate on that? I dont have a problem with incest but im just wandering if playing it with patch messes up the story or not
If you mean sharing with other girls, they are not optional unless you give up some girls completely.

While at the beginning of the game you can share a girl with her boyfriend, this step is completely avoidabable

You are playing without incest patch

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
If you mean sharing with other girls, they are not optional unless you give up some girls completely.

While at the beginning of the game you can share a girl with her boyfriend, this step is completely avoidabable

You are playing without incest patch
Nah i meant sharing with other guys coz im not into that so if its avoidable then awesome. I dont have a problem with sharing with other girls.

I havent actually started playing yet i just wanted to clarify a few things first. So is the the incest patch the correct version with the mom still alive? Because like i said in the description it says she died so if shes alive in the patch does it mess the story up

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Nah i meant sharing with other guys coz im not into that so if its avoidable then awesome. I dont have a problem with sharing with other girls.

I havent actually started playing yet i just wanted to clarify a few things first. So is the the incest patch the correct version with the mom still alive?
If you play without patches, you live at your mother's friend's family home.

Otherwise you live with your mother who has meanwhile remarried

So the daughter of your mother friend changes in your sister

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020

I havent actually started playing yet i just wanted to clarify a few things first. So is the the incest patch the correct version with the mom still alive? Because like i said in the description it says she died so if shes alive in the patch does it mess the story up
Use my mod to play the game, it fixes all the remaining bugs left by the dev (some are critical) that even the other bug fix mods did not fix. It also includes the incest patch and the how to for it since it just doesn't happen unless you do a certain task.

There is no real NTR in this game but there can be implied NTR involving the sister/roommate if she is not in your harem and it's been too long since I've played but IIRC possibly the blonde girl (Stephanie) too but again implied. There is also the possibility to NTR your bestfriend by having sex with his LI but it won't affect the story. My mod guides to you be able to get all the girls so you can choice who you wish to keep in the end.

My mod is listed as the Multi-Mod in the OP.

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Use my mod to play the game, it fixes all the remaining bugs left by the dev (some are critical) that even the other bug fix mods did not fix. It also includes the incest patch and the how to for it since it just doesn't happen unless you do a certain task.

There is no real NTR in this game but there can be implied NTR involving the sister/roommate if she is not in your harem and it's been too long since I've played but IIRC possibly the blonde girl (Stephanie) too but again implied. There is also the possibility to NTR your bestfriend by having sex with his LI but it won't affect the story. My mod guides to you be able to get all the girls so you can choice who you wish to keep in the end.

My mod is listed as the Multi-Mod in the OP.
Nice one thanks. Im glad it can be avoided coz im not a fan of NTR or sharing or B/B/G. The image of the girl jerking 2 guys put me off at first thats why i asked. Call me old fashioned but i dont like anyone dickin the girls except the mc :ROFLMAO:

But im gonna give it a try with your mod

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Nice one thanks. Im glad it can be avoided coz im not a fan of NTR or sharing or B/B/G. The image of the girl jerking 2 guys put me off at first thats why i asked. Call me old fashioned but i dont like anyone dickin the girls except the mc :ROFLMAO:

But im gonna give it a try with your mod
The slightly better story is to let the MC + Amy's boyfriend to have a threeway with Stephanie but it won't affect the actual game as during the Birthday Party there is also the ability for just the MC + Stephanie only.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
1660751918872.png
will we ever know what happened in that room? can i stop pursuing Jeane considering the possibility that she had sex with the guys in the wrong room?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: verzauberung
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes