4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Not sure if these has already been asked and answered but i dont fancy going through 340+ pages to find it.

Can sharing/NTR be avoided? (referring to one of the images of the double jerk)

Also i read a few pages back about relationship with mcs mom (using patch/mod i presume), yet in game desciption it says she dies. Can anyone elaborate on that? I dont have a problem with incest but im just wandering if playing it with patch messes up the story or not
If you mean sharing with other girls, they are not optional unless you give up some girls completely.

While at the beginning of the game you can share a girl with her boyfriend, this step is completely avoidabable

You are playing without incest patch

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
If you mean sharing with other girls, they are not optional unless you give up some girls completely.

While at the beginning of the game you can share a girl with her boyfriend, this step is completely avoidabable

You are playing without incest patch
Nah i meant sharing with other guys coz im not into that so if its avoidable then awesome. I dont have a problem with sharing with other girls.

I havent actually started playing yet i just wanted to clarify a few things first. So is the the incest patch the correct version with the mom still alive? Because like i said in the description it says she died so if shes alive in the patch does it mess the story up

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Nah i meant sharing with other guys coz im not into that so if its avoidable then awesome. I dont have a problem with sharing with other girls.

I havent actually started playing yet i just wanted to clarify a few things first. So is the the incest patch the correct version with the mom still alive?
If you play without patches, you live at your mother's friend's family home.

Otherwise you live with your mother who has meanwhile remarried

So the daughter of your mother friend changes in your sister

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020

I havent actually started playing yet i just wanted to clarify a few things first. So is the the incest patch the correct version with the mom still alive? Because like i said in the description it says she died so if shes alive in the patch does it mess the story up
Use my mod to play the game, it fixes all the remaining bugs left by the dev (some are critical) that even the other bug fix mods did not fix. It also includes the incest patch and the how to for it since it just doesn't happen unless you do a certain task.

There is no real NTR in this game but there can be implied NTR involving the sister/roommate if she is not in your harem and it's been too long since I've played but IIRC possibly the blonde girl (Stephanie) too but again implied. There is also the possibility to NTR your bestfriend by having sex with his LI but it won't affect the story. My mod guides to you be able to get all the girls so you can choice who you wish to keep in the end.

My mod is listed as the Multi-Mod in the OP.

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Use my mod to play the game, it fixes all the remaining bugs left by the dev (some are critical) that even the other bug fix mods did not fix. It also includes the incest patch and the how to for it since it just doesn't happen unless you do a certain task.

There is no real NTR in this game but there can be implied NTR involving the sister/roommate if she is not in your harem and it's been too long since I've played but IIRC possibly the blonde girl (Stephanie) too but again implied. There is also the possibility to NTR your bestfriend by having sex with his LI but it won't affect the story. My mod guides to you be able to get all the girls so you can choice who you wish to keep in the end.

My mod is listed as the Multi-Mod in the OP.
Nice one thanks. Im glad it can be avoided coz im not a fan of NTR or sharing or B/B/G. The image of the girl jerking 2 guys put me off at first thats why i asked. Call me old fashioned but i dont like anyone dickin the girls except the mc :ROFLMAO:

But im gonna give it a try with your mod

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Nice one thanks. Im glad it can be avoided coz im not a fan of NTR or sharing or B/B/G. The image of the girl jerking 2 guys put me off at first thats why i asked. Call me old fashioned but i dont like anyone dickin the girls except the mc :ROFLMAO:

But im gonna give it a try with your mod
The slightly better story is to let the MC + Amy's boyfriend to have a threeway with Stephanie but it won't affect the actual game as during the Birthday Party there is also the ability for just the MC + Stephanie only.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
1660751918872.png
will we ever know what happened in that room? can i stop pursuing Jeane considering the possibility that she had sex with the guys in the wrong room?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: verzauberung

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
So I downloaded the android port, it said the incest patch is applied, but during the game they constantly say things like "we are not cousins" and things like that, which are really annoying because they seem so out of place in the general dialog...
Am I missing something?

Zenitsu_19

Mar 24, 2022
View attachment 451349

Overview:
The whole thing began a few years ago when Brian's mother had died. She was sick, but he had no idea, she and his father kept it a secret. After she died his father started to drink heavily. One night the cops came to Brian and told him that his father won't come back soon so he'd better stay with a relative. When I found this he did his best in finding out what happened to his father but no luck. A few days after the cops came to his door, Phill, the principal of the high school where Brian was a student came to him and told him that he could live with him for a while. While living with Phill, Brian did plenty of bad stuff, but in the end, things got better.
The main purpose of the player will be to find out why is his father in prison while his second goal will be to find out what everybody hides. Everybody has secrets and your job is to find them. Some characters have big secrets while others not so big.​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-30
Release Date: 2020-07-30
Developer: RoyalCandy
Censored: No
Version: 0.11
Fan Art Thread: Here
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Others:
COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Patches: - Fan BugFix
Extras: WALKTHROUGH - - WALKTHROUGH + GALLERY MOD - Save - Multi-Mod -
German translation

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 235266 View attachment 235263 View attachment 235264 View attachment 235265 View attachment 235272 View attachment 235271 View attachment 235269 View attachment 235267 View attachment 235270
View attachment 292739 View attachment 292742 View attachment 292744 View attachment 292745 View attachment 235268 View attachment 292752 View attachment 292754
Hello Everyone,
I am Playing it right now and I added it's patch also But i am Not sure patch is working or Not,
How would I know if patching is working, I mean Jeane Is MC's real mother But MC is not addressing her as Mom, Lizzie is her sister but MC is describing her as her best friend.
I don't know Whether it's because MC hasn't found out who his real Mother Is yet or that the patch is not Working.
I added patch in NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\game folder
Can somebody tell me What it is ?

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I am Playing it right now and I added it's patch also But i am Not sure patch is working or Not,
How would I know if patching is working, I mean Jeane Is MC's real mother But MC is not addressing her as Mom, Lizzie is her sister but MC is describing her as her best friend.
I don't know Whether it's because MC hasn't found out who his real Mother Is yet or that the patch is not Working.
I added patch in NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\game folder
Can somebody tell me What it is ?
The MC won't address Jeane as his mother until he finds her secret. You must search in her room when the opportunity presents itself.

Reactions: Zenitsu_19
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes