cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Last edited:

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
Wonder if someone can help. when I boot up the game it tells me the ic patch is installed but then says its out of date please update but when i try the mega link has been removed. Could someone please provide the up to date patch ic please

Edit: deleted the patch and added again and now working. added before the mod and bug fix so maybe thats why it was telling me it was out of date

Last edited:
Reactions: KamalKhan

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
anyone have a fix for the icpatch?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'patch/images/splashscreen.jpg'>:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 224, in script call
    call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
  File "game/script.rpy", line 25, in <module>
IOError: Couldn't find file 'patch/images/splashscreen.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 25, in script
  File "D:\NSFW\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\NSFW\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "D:\NSFW\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\NSFW\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\NSFW\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\NSFW\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\NSFW\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\NSFW\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "D:\NSFW\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\NSFW\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\NSFW\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\NSFW\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
No More Secrets 0.11
Sat Jun 19 22:11:21 2021

pimpcee

Feb 26, 2020
Hey guys, I hope someone is still here and will be able to help me. I've got a question about the walkthrough, because I can't quite understand something, and I don't wanna waste time checking it myself. I wanna see as many endings as I can, so let's take for example solo Brandy ending. The walkthrough says something like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does that mean, that I can't fuck Stephania, Vanessa and Amber for the whole game, or does that apply only to last chapter, or from some point in the game, for example since I told Brandy that I love her?

pimpcee

Feb 26, 2020
anyone have a fix for the icpatch?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'patch/images/splashscreen.jpg'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 25, in script
  File "D:\NSFW\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\NSFW\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "D:\NSFW\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\NSFW\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\NSFW\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\NSFW\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "D:\NSFW\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\NSFW\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\NSFW\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\NSFW\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
No More Secrets 0.11
Sat Jun 19 22:11:21 2021
I'm not sure, but you probably copied files from the 'patch' folder, while you have to copy the whole folder, so it should be like this 'No More Secrets/game/patch/*here the patch files*

Reactions: Billi.Billy07

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Hey guys, I hope someone is still here and will be able to help me. I've got a question about the walkthrough, because I can't quite understand something, and I don't wanna waste time checking it myself. I wanna see as many endings as I can, so let's take for example solo Brandy ending. The walkthrough says something like this
Does that mean, that I can't fuck Stephania, Vanessa and Amber for the whole game, or does that apply only to last chapter, or from some point in the game, for example since I told Brandy that I love her?
Almost right it means you can't fuck Stephania, or Amber at anytime during the game they are complete no no's.
You also CAN NOT fuck just Vanessa on her own at anytime either.
Not untill you get the chance to actually fuck Vanessa and Lizzy together at the party.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
I think it applies only to the last chapter.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Hey so here's a question for those who finished the game so there's some Spoilers here..how long is episode 11 exactly? (the last episode) the previous ones took me at least an hour to finish but in episode 11 I seem to be stuck at the ball.. Like I spoke to everyone at the ball, Steven revealed that he's still a V and the Asian girl reveals that she's pregnant with ur kid(this only happens if you fucked her before she went back to Japan) and when it was time for me to choose who ill show the key to i chose Brandy and broke up with stephania, lizzie and venessa.. But from there nothing happens, the story doesn't progress.. It just stays in the freeroam part at the ball

Also i went to the menu/gallary and I saw there's multiple endings but they aren't lengthy at all.. Like for example if u choose brands ending it literally just shows a recap of ur life with brandy, you get married have a kid and grow old together and that's the ending... Is episode 11 really that short? Only a few minutes long?, if so that's really disappointing.. They never even show what happend to Steven and his gf, or the fact that u got her pregnant and the shit with ur dad was so anticlimactic as well, it was so rushed towards the end.. Is that real all there is to episode 11?

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Hey so here's a question for those who finished the game so there's some Spoilers here..how long is episode 11 exactly? (the last episode) the previous ones took me at least an hour to finish but in episode 11 I seem to be stuck at the ball.. Like I spoke to everyone at the ball, Steven revealed that he's still a V and the Asian girl reveals that she's pregnant with ur kid(this only happens if you fucked her before she went back to Japan) and when it was time for me to choose who ill show the key to i chose Brandy and broke up with stephania, lizzie and venessa.. But from there nothing happens, the story doesn't progress.. It just stays in the freeroam part at the ball

Also i went to the menu/gallary and I saw there's multiple endings but they aren't lengthy at all.. Like for example if u choose brands ending it literally just shows a recap of ur life with brandy, you get married have a kid and grow old together and that's the ending... Is episode 11 really that short? Only a few minutes long?, if so that's really disappointing.. They never even show what happend to Steven and his gf, or the fact that u got her pregnant and the shit with ur dad was so anticlimactic as well, it was so rushed towards the end.. Is that real all there is to episode 11?
IIrc, in Chapter 11 you have to talk with all available people and complete your story with them.
Then, depending on your choices you will get your ending (one of 10+).
Technically, you can have the scene with almost every girl at the end (some might reject you if you already had intercourse with another one).
So, you can have 10+ scenes in chapter 11 and choose your ending.
It is an epilogue episode, so I wouldn't call it short.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Yeah I know bout that, my story ended with Brandy.. I chose her and broke things off with the other girls. What I meant was I thought it was an actual episode not just an epilogue that's why it surprised me to see how short it was compared to episode 1-10... Would've been dope if their was a sequel tho, like a life after high school that lead up to the events that took place in the epilogue with the girl u chose

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Yeah I know bout that, my story ended with Brandy.. I chose her and broke things off with the other girls. What I meant was I thought it was an actual episode not just an epilogue that's why it surprised me to see how short it was compared to episode 1-10... Would've been dope if their was a sequel tho, like a life after high school that lead up to the events that took place in the epilogue with the girl u chose
Well, being fair, it feels short if you play only 1 route. But it has sex scenes with every girl (and some combinations), and include all endings. Playing all routes and looking for every ending was fun.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

dariop91

Aug 25, 2020
I need help with something. I am at episode 10 right now but after going to te bathroom upstairs while Vannesa is in bath i just get stuck, I need to go to bed but it does't let me. Anyone suggestions?

Reactions: cocofcdb

senzotanaka

Dec 16, 2020
Fun game, i wish there were more consequences and story paths though, and I felt the "game" navigation was completely unnecessary because there wasn't really any choice. I always had 20 options where 19 didn't do anything.

Any word on the Rejected No More? Is that on here?

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Fun game, i wish there were more consequences and story paths though, and I felt the "game" navigation was completely unnecessary because there wasn't really any choice. I always had 20 options where 19 didn't do anything.

Any word on the Rejected No More? Is that on here?
Rejected No More is in development, but currently On Hold.

No More Money is active, currently in Episode 5.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Is the screenshot with a girl on her knees between 2 guys and which the other seems like the MC of this game?
I mean, whats up with that?

Im wondering about that screenshot. Scene is NTR, and pathetic as Male Protag. Wouldve been better if the game is Female Protag for that scene.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Is the screenshot with a girl on her knees between 2 guys and which the other seems like the MC of this game?
I mean, whats up with that?

Im wondering about that screenshot. Scene is NTR, and pathetic as Male Protag. Wouldve been better if the game is Female Protag for that scene.
Yes, it is from this game. And no, I do not think that scene may be considered as NTR. Maybe you should play the game and see it for yourself. It is a good game.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
My Walkthrough, Cheat and Bug Fix Mod

So I've given this game my mod treatment.
This release includes:

• Built in Walkthrough (gives hints where to go next, highlights best option in green to advance the character and/or story), cheats and more bugfixes​
  • Built on top of the Incest Patch (with 2 hints included by me during the game of when to activate it) and the bugfix mods from Penfold Mole​
  • Over 1000 lines of dialogue changes including:​
    • Additional grammar and sentence structure fixes​
    • Partial un-Britify the dialogue that was making the dialogue cringy instead of Euro-American​
    • Toning down the dev's overuse of calling the males idiots and the females bitches with better dialogue​
    • Changed whore to slut when slut was the correct word in English​
    • More coherent dialogue when needed​
  • Option to rename MC (thanks to orthal for getting it done before me)
  • And more​

Install directions:
Extract in the same folder as NoMoreSecrets.exe say YES when asked to overwrite files.

Link:
Mega:
Zippy:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes