4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
Just finished the play through, followed scrappy mod and ended up with IMO a bloody good ending. this is a really good game, thoroughly enjoyed it. great work dev(s). one thing was unanswered though (unless i missed it), what happened to the girl that went missing?

Edit: ignore the comment about the missing girl, i stopped being lazy and used search and see that she will be covered in the next game.

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
It does not. At least for me.
I do not know what to tell you then. That is the default key to toggle the UI in Ren'Py games. In fact, I have just checked my copy of the game and pressing the 'H' key effectively toggles the UI, including the dialogue text.

Tomboll

Mar 14, 2021
Do all the bugfix patches, incest patch and the gallery mod work together?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can ignore all three errors and the game starts with the intro with the cop telling him about his dad. But I do not think the gallery mod works. Maybe there is an install order?

Jul 4, 2018
Patch adds some extra scenes and "secrets" of characters. With installed patch you can find out that your true mother is in fact Jeane and Lizzie is your sister. To find out the truth you should check Jeane's room in first day's afternoon and find a key.
Thank you. I was getting confused as hell because i saw that the patch was working but everyone was still friends mom,landlady,and childhood friend.

kden

Jan 30, 2019
No offence but I have too respectfully agree to disagree hmm Thought's:

I got high hopes from the name 'no more secrets' that it kept me so excited and in the end, it's a bitter reality when this game is yet another dating sim. It's just pure disappointment, they could have done better.

redsofie

May 10, 2021
Hi just found this game. These models are hot. Does the walkthrough have green text for the best choices?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Tagged completed, but has bugs and grammatical errors everywhere lol. So common.
Still a fun story.
I guess it was the mod, but I didn't get to see the ending. It gave me the white error screen. I skipped through the error screen and it just sent me back to the main menu.
So sad you have to choose between all the girls at the end, and can't have a harem. :(

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
At best in this game you can get 4 of them you can get the landlady, your friend, her friend and her cousin.
Or if its patched that would be your mom, your sister, her friend and your cousin if I remember correctly.

Just Sayin.

Reactions: cib64

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
At best in this game you can get 4 of them you can get the landlady, your friend, her friend and her cousin.
Or if its patched that would be your mom, your sister, her friend and your cousin if I remember correctly.

Just Sayin.
In the unpatched version, she isn't a landlady. She's the wife of your foster dad. Her daughter is just that...your foster dad's wife's daughter.
(I mention this because I actually like this instead of the whole "landlady" and "childhood friend" crap that most other games use. No high school kid is gonna live with their child hood friend and have a landlady. lol .. that usually just ruins a story for me. This way was much better.

But yeah...I wouldn't know anyway, just because the end of the game was bugged out and I couldn't see any of it.
But I know from the options at the prom what to expect.
Either way, I deleted all files. Game is "completed" so no point in worrying about it further.

Reactions: Cramone
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes