4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

oshtoshashlyk

Mar 5, 2020
One night the cops came to Brian and told him that his father won't come back soon so he'd better stay with a relative. When I found this he did his best in finding out what happened to his father but no luck. A few days after the cops came to his door, Phill, the principal of the high school where Brian was a student came to him and told him that he could live with him for a while. While living with Phill, Brian did plenty of bad stuff, but in the end, things got better.
For fuck's sake, for a game with the "Completed" label this thing sure lacks some basic fucking reviewing.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
hi guys is there a sex scene with teacher anastasia and if there how can i find it ?
I also didn't find anything, but maybe she had some kind of s / m room behind the iron door, who knows. maybe we'll find out later update, but when it's the end of the game, it remains a mystery, maybe in that test, there's something she gave :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Isabilla99

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
hi guys is there a sex scene with teacher anastasia and if there how can i find it ?
I also didn't find anything, but maybe she had some kind of s / m room behind the iron door, who knows. maybe we'll find out later update, but when it's the end of the game, it remains a mystery, maybe in that test, there's something she gave :)
Yes, there is a sex with her.
Try to check the walkthrough - you might want to raise her interest in the test answers.

• Love
Reactions: BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Yes, there is a sex with her.
Try to check the walkthrough - you might want to raise her interest in the test answers.
You made me happy, because after that question, I started to be curious, and I started playing from those questions in the test (I directed all the answers to sex), but I'm still far from tutoring, so I'll see how it turns out. thank you for the message :)

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the first time, I answered decently but I had 2 good answers, now I have tried sex answers, nothing. maybe you need everything right, I don't know, but I don't want to go again, I'll probably find and just look at the instructions

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
You’ll have to take a biology test. If you want to score with your teacher, which is pretty hot, you’ll need to flirt in this test. Don’t be a douche, but choose the most sweet and sexy things. You can do this on your own or use my help. • Whenever I see you I got one more • If you ask me nicely I'll let you measure it
• Protecting my heart not to jump out of my chest when I see you • Hopefully for you... The Brian • As many as you need • The butterflies I got when I see your pretty face • You can tell them however you want. • My hand is all yours • When I'm in your class... to my head • Let's meet and you can check for yourself -- it's a copy of the manual ;-)

Reactions: VOYEUR and Jumbi
Sep 16, 2019
A bondage room was planned but then a vote was taken re s/m content and it ended up being canned. Damn shame really.

• Love
Reactions: BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I just turned it on, it turned out that there is no music here, it's a pity. Somehow, without music, it's too quiet ((
you can play some music from the internet, I sometimes do it (something from Two steps from hell, for example) ;-)

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I just discovered this game, and have been very surprised by the quality so far. But I've been using the mod and clicking the 'green' options at any given chance - now I am starting to wonder if that ends up with a bad ending since it leads to trying to get with every single girl.
Anyone know if I've screwed myself and need to restart? Rather do that now than later!

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I just discovered this game, and have been very surprised by the quality so far. But I've been using the mod and clicking the 'green' options at any given chance - now I am starting to wonder if that ends up with a bad ending since it leads to trying to get with every single girl.
Anyone know if I've screwed myself and need to restart? Rather do that now than later!
Meh, only 1 girl really got a good ending anyways the rest are pretty bad.

Mika1979

Aug 31, 2020
Hello everyone, I have a question. When you spy Jeane for the first time in chapter 1, the good option is to do it until she is completely naked and then go away, or do you have to let her see you?

V-red

Nov 12, 2017
Hello everyone, I have a question. When you spy Jeane for the first time in chapter 1, the good option is to do it until she is completely naked and then go away, or do you have to let her see you?
I believe that either is good and change only a few words when you are back from shopping. Anyway I chose to stay till she saw me and it's the only reaction I remember from this:
Anyway, there's walkthrough in the OP if you want to know for sure.

Reactions: cib64

Mika1979

Aug 31, 2020
I believe that either is good and change only a few words when you are back from shopping. Anyway I chose to stay till she saw me and it's the only reaction I remember from this:
Anyway, there's walkthrough in the OP if you want to know for sure.
Thanks, I read the walktrough but its not clear for me, so thanks again

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Not sure if there is an actual a hidden points drop if she see's you.
But it's actually advising you to leave after she is fully naked but before she do's see you.

If That Helps?.

Reactions: Mika1979
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes