4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Френсис post your questions in English, bro'. Use google translate or something like that if u want other users to help you. There's a WT in the OP (under the Incest Patch) that you can use if you missed some scenes.

mommy in Episode 7 has sex with 3 men alone, and every time the son got it, fuck yem and not fuck
:WaitWhat: No, Jeanne (Brian's mom) doesn't fuck those 3 assholes, she just helps them with some contracts to make their shady investments look legit so that they can launder money. NMS DOESN'T have NTR and it's also a pretty good game I highly recommend you play !!;)

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2020
Френсис post your questions in English, bro'. Use google translate or something like that if u want other users to help you. There's a WT in the OP (under the Incest Patch) that you can use if you missed some scenes.

:WaitWhat: No, Jeanne (Brian's mom) doesn't fuck those 3 assholes, she just helps them with some contracts to make their shady investments look legit so that they can launder money. NMS DOESN'T have NTR and it's also a pretty good game I highly recommend you play !!;)
you wrote here that .. In the OP (under the Incest Patch patch) there is a WT that you can use if you missed some scenes .. explain in detail what scenes you need to run and how to activate incest patch

Dec 30, 2020

not patskazhysh as activator Incest Patch at the very beginning of the game and what missions are needed for what happened incest? otherwise the mine doesn’t work out ((((chiba yest has a short video of how to taste Incest Patch correctly? can you take it off and send it to me?

Reactions: boy mason
Dec 30, 2020
hmm it looks like Jill is not fucking her husband and son .. races she is on pills so that the children are not toblets so that the children are not .. guess right?)) Yes, it seems I was right to fuck her and on the carparative vetserinka it was a pity that they didn’t tell the courts They were sent to talk to them how she returned to the room after the stretch with the trim men her totsna harashenka etu bitches bent

Dec 30, 2020
people of yesli daroga lizzy zakrito then payavitsa sense of vanes at the time of inquiry about brandy Yes? and I need to wake up a vybrat sense skzat to her .. what can happen if you are the only one .. or lizzy can stalemate a coming ??

Dec 30, 2020
I already got confused with these darozhkami .. I don’t cut it like a panat that the coffin darozhka is closed and whose isho is not the end ... it’s some fucking damn thing

Dec 30, 2020
the game is not bad, but I would put 4 points out of 10 you ask why is it so .. all the slack in the first time there was a favorable scene there you can clearly understand that how sense the son left the room mother was fucked by three men it can be understood how the sense of ana vazvrashayitsa in the room what would her son talk about she's astalas and yevo paprasili to go out .. there is no scene of how she is fucked .. but if someone dashol then etava epizoda catori I didn’t think that I remembered and nimatilna pratsol their rant, then you know that I’m right .. ftoya the reason for this is that incest is possible on episode 4 of ativirvat and not at the very beginning of the game as ani howrat

V-red

Nov 12, 2017
the game is not bad, but I would put 4 points out of 10 you ask why is it so .. all the slack in the first time there was a favorable scene there you can clearly understand that how sense the son left the room mother was fucked by three men it can be understood how the sense of ana vazvrashayitsa in the room what would her son talk about she's astalas and yevo paprasili to go out .. there is no scene of how she is fucked .. but if someone dashol then etava epizoda catori I didn’t think that I remembered and nimatilna pratsol their rant, then you know that I’m right .. ftoya the reason for this is that incest is possible on episode 4 of ativirvat and not at the very beginning of the game as ani howrat
Argh! Please use google translate better! Your posts are almost unreadable, and there's no need to spam so many posts in a row, there's "edit" button for it.
I don't mean to be hostile but judging by the way you communicate I doubt you are even 18 y.o. Are you sure you are allowed here?

Last edited:

mrrxy

Feb 10, 2021
Awesome game.

I get just 3 endings, have to replay with other games.

But, i have lot of secrets locked, are theybe able to unlock?

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Where is the math class? It isn't on hall 1,2,3 or 4. I can't go anywhere else? Where is it?
Maybe you are missing clicking on the chair? Sometimes you have to click on a chair inside the classroom to actually start the class.

RapPasha

Oct 4, 2017
people of yesli daroga lizzy zakrito then payavitsa sense of vanes at the time of inquiry about brandy Yes? and I need to wake up a vybrat sense skzat to her .. what can happen if you are the only one .. or lizzy can stalemate a coming ??
напиши на русском - нихера не понятно

Reactions: dingdong84

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
>Complete game
>v0.11

Sounds like a rushed ending, hope isnt the case.
there is a great final scene from which the endings start, which unfortunately are few images that explain what will happen to Mc with the different LIs.

narratively it's ok, but it seems a bit rushed

Reactions: Noneless
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes