4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I have found the end (the endings), disappointing, I expected more than four lines and three images for the end.

On this same website there are games like sisterly lust or parental love (or the heartbreaker acting lesson), where the ending plus the epilogue can be one or two hours of content, explaining what happens with the ones you stay, and what happens with the ones you leave behind. A short summary of what happens to the girls that you break their heart or that you ignore on purpose.

I see the game with an incredible start, mystery and potential, good humor (the question about the fart to vanessa was epic) but that ends abruptly, as if the creator had gotten bored of it, this game needs a quality epilogue for each route , and I would also have needed (too late for that already) to deepen some of the stories that it opens and does not close (the missing girl? Keith telling you to call you to solve the jeane card?)

Too bad, the beginning of the game is a 10, the end is a 5.

PS: also at some point the game decides for me (without asking), that I prefer Nichole over Brandy, so it is impossible for me to see his end without playing the game again, something that right now, I don't feel like doing . This game has disappointed me a lot in its final part, it could have been much better.
you're right, but I think the prom is the real endgame, the power point presentation afterwards is just a leap into the future, it's the happily ever after.

On Brandy/Nichole there's a bug, which I don't know what it's triggered by, even to me sometimes it gave Nichole's ending even though I was on brandy, but replaying the last save gave me the correct ending.

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

ElTioPaco

Apr 8, 2018
you're right, but I think the prom is the real endgame, the power point presentation afterwards is just a leap into the future, it's the happily ever after.

On Brandy/Nichole there's a bug, which I don't know what it's triggered by, even to me sometimes it gave Nichole's ending even though I was on brandy, but replaying the last save gave me the correct ending.
in 100% of my loaded games, at prom, brandy walks away and nichole tells me "she's giving us some space, are you coming over to my house tonight?"

I'm not complaining, I liked the Nichole ending a lot, but I would like to have seen the Brandy ending.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
in 100% of my loaded games, at prom, brandy walks away and nichole tells me "she's giving us some space, are you coming over to my house tonight?"

I'm not complaining, I liked the Nichole ending a lot, but I would like to have seen the Brandy ending.
very strange then...

I don't remember exactly but there's a scene at Nichole's where MC can tell if he's really interested in Brandy or something, it could be that you answered "wrong" there.

Reactions: ElTioPaco

ElTioPaco

Apr 8, 2018
very strange then...

I don't remember exactly but there's a scene at Nichole's where MC can tell if he's really interested in Brandy or something, it could be that you answered "wrong" there.
probably on the last night at nichole's house, after the farewell sex.

I guess at that point I must have given too loving an answer, and the game interpreted that I preferred nichole to brandy, but it's strange, because I did everything right with brandy.

well, never mind, I'll be back to it in a few months again.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
probably on the last night at nichole's house, after the farewell sex.

I guess at that point I must have given too loving an answer, and the game interpreted that I preferred nichole to brandy, but it's strange, because I did everything right with brandy.

well, never mind, I'll be back to it in a few months again.
the bug I was referring to is quite obvious, you basically choose to dance with Brandy, she is delighted, but then you run off to the park with Nichole and have sex with her....

that's a glaring bug, i don't know if it has been fixed in some later version

Reactions: ElTioPaco

ElTioPaco

Apr 8, 2018
the bug I was referring to is quite obvious, you basically choose to dance with Brandy, she is delighted, but then you run off to the park with Nichole and have sex with her....

that's a glaring bug, i don't know if it has been fixed in some later version

well, brandy doesn't give me a chance to dance with her, when I get close to both of them, she leaves and let me alone with Nichole.

That's why I think my game broke up before the final chapter.

Dec 30, 2020
people patzkazyte bazhalusta where is the key in the parental room that would activate incest? otherwise it’s not like a magician to find (((((please tell me please (((((

Reactions: boy mason

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
The Mega link in the OP is gone due to the uploader's account being removed. I'll try the other links for now, but someone may want to put up a new Mega link.

Dec 30, 2020
I do everything according to senari, but don’t go out to ask for a night with vanessa and lizzie after the games of ani immediately kill the stupid bitches (((how do they do it correctly so that they start playing ani astalis with the brownies ??

Dec 30, 2020
I don’t understand yesli this incest game .. why is the key of poiivlayitsa sense in Episode 5 ?? and I already dashed up to Episode 9, but Brian did not fuck his sister or mother, and they did that celavalis ... and this is the incest game ?? HA bullshit eta and not incest game .. mommy in Episode 7 has sex with 3 men alone, and every time the son got it, fuck yem and not fuck .. so what places is this game of incest genre .. do not cut it .. fuck who realties ???? ?

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Im stuck in episode 11 when Vanessa is in shower,mom reading in her room and Lizzy in her room waiting for Vanessa to finish showering. By walktrough I should go to sleep,and Lizzy would come,but I can't. I been all over the house varios times,pressed on everything and still nothing. I can only talk to Lizzy repeating the same conversation over and over. Help,pls

Darksyde6661

Dec 4, 2019
Having the Sandbox Tag would of helped so much time from me not having to downloading this crap.
I hate sandbox games and if you had that tag i would not of waisted my time downloading it.

Reactions: Mix@Xplore

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Having the Sandbox Tag would of helped so much time from me not having to downloading this crap.
I hate sandbox games and if you had that tag i would not of waisted my time downloading it.
But it's not a sandbox.

every day you can only do certain things, sometimes you can avoid doing them but you won't be able to get them back another day

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes