4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
Hey guys, anybody know how to get Nichole ending. During prom night, when MC show her the hotel room key, she tells him to visit her later that night. But there is no scene. Should I close all paths apart from Nichole to get the ending with her?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hey guys, anybody know how to get Nichole ending. During prom night, when MC show her the hotel room key, she tells him to visit her later that night. But there is no scene. Should I close all paths apart from Nichole to get the ending with her?

Is Nichole the painter / drug dealer?

you have to end the relationship with Brandy and at the prom you don't have to go away with Vanessa, Stephania or Amber

maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
Is Nichole the painter / drug dealer?

you have to end the relationship with Brandy and at the prom you don't have to go away with Vanessa, Stephania or Amber
What do you mean don't go away with....? You mean don't fuck them in the hotel room or ever before? If so, I didn't do that. But still when Nichole invites MC to her place after prom, nothing happens. MC goes home and fucks his mom. The End.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What do you mean don't go away with....? You mean don't fuck them in the hotel room or ever before? If so, I didn't do that. But still when Nichole invites MC to her place after prom, nothing happens. MC goes home and fucks his mom. The End.
exact.
you're right you also have to avoid the relationship with the beautiful Jeane
otherwise she is always present in the ending (except when you make Lizzie angry)

EarlTrjegul

Nov 3, 2020
Could someone link me where is the final version and if is there aneed to download some patch?
Sorry i'm quite new so not sure how to search for it efficently.

Tg _az

Feb 12, 2019
hi guys, need help . i am not getting the following endings.

1. Amie
2. Brandy
2. Lizzie
3. Jeane
4. Stephania
5. Lizzie and Vanessa
6. Lizzie, Amie and Jeane
7. Lizzie and Amie
8. Lizzie and Jeane
9. Lizzie, Vanessa, Amie and Jeane
10. Lizzie, Vanessa and Amie
11. Lizzie, Vanessa and Jeane. this game is hard. the other girls (Cecile ,Anastasia,Daphne,Amber) are illusion. they have no endings.

Reactions: Scolar Visari

Scolar Visari

Jan 11, 2021
hi guys, need help . i am not getting the following endings.

1. Amie
2. Brandy
2. Lizzie
3. Jeane
4. Stephania
5. Lizzie and Vanessa
6. Lizzie, Amie and Jeane
7. Lizzie and Amie
8. Lizzie and Jeane
9. Lizzie, Vanessa, Amie and Jeane
10. Lizzie, Vanessa and Amie
11. Lizzie, Vanessa and Jeane. this game is hard. the other girls (Cecile ,Anastasia,Daphne,Amber) are illusion. they have no endings.
try to use the mod provided

Jan 10, 2020
so looking thru the walkthrough, Amber n Stephania are bad news if u want good endings with the main girls. but when i was trying to see what scenes i'd miss out on w/them, the last Amber scene in the gallery doesn't open, n i get this:
amber error 1.png

n when i try rolling back, i get this:
amber error 2.png

so can someone please help, or post a patch to fix this? thanks!!

P.S. btw...thanks for having 2 hot-ass black women in the game, but it's not fair that if we choose to fuck Amber, it ruins the chances with 4 other girls...where's the love???

Last edited:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
whom ever made the ic patch messed up,
its trying to draw images from,
patch/images instead of game/images.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'patch/images/splashscreen.jpg'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 25, in <module>
IOError: Couldn't find file 'patch/images/splashscreen.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "00start.rpyc", line 233, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 25, in script
  File "C:\Git\RenPySDK\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "C:\Git\RenPySDK\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/script.rpy", line 25, in <module>
  File "C:\Git\RenPySDK\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
  File "C:\Git\RenPySDK\renpy\loader.py", line 577, in load
IOError: Couldn't find file 'patch/images/splashscreen.jpg'.
no, its supposed to be like that. You installed the patch wrong, read the readme.

Jan 10, 2020
Englen OverlordExoduz ok, glad u got ur thing figured out...so can either of u guys tell me what's going on w/the gallery mod, n how 2 fix it n get that scene w/Amber 2 work? n just saw the 2nd screen capture in my previous post was scrolled down 2 the bottom; here's what the top part of it is (sorry!) thx
amber error 3.png

Xpressive

Nov 30, 2019
Does anyone have any idea what location assets dev has used for this. Will be good to know what was used for MC's room, Lizzie's, Jeane's room and living room.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes