4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
Seriously was it so hard to let one change the MC's name? or I don't know, leave it as "you"

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
We need somebody to make a topic for Rejected No More. I kinda want to stop following No More Secrets, and get full on in the new one.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. So. I downloaded the last update. Get to the end, and it says "Chapter 11: Prom Night coming soon". How is this completed if that is coming soon? Is there something wrong with my game and it isn't going to it or is this the end? I don't know what's going on. Please help me with this. Thank you.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Okay. So. I downloaded the last update. Get to the end, and it says "Chapter 11: Prom Night coming soon". How is this completed if that is coming soon? Is there something wrong with my game and it isn't going to it or is this the end? I don't know what's going on. Please help me with this. Thank you.
Are you using any old or outdated mods or patches?
The vn is completed and most don't have any issue playing it as you can see by the thread.

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
Interesting, the prom night should be available in the last update. Are you sure you have downloaded and launched the latest version?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Interesting, the prom night should be available in the last update. Are you sure you have downloaded and launched the latest version?
Yeah. Version 0.11. I just finished re-downloading it and tried again to no avail. Maybe it won't go with my save file? Should I maybe restart the game? I don't know. LoL

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Never mind. I found out what I need to do. Move my saves to the new download and delete the old one instead of overwriting it. Now it's working fine.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

raffovic

Apr 7, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'e1c7_continue'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "ep11_convs.rpyc", line 858, in script
File "/Users/raffaele/Desktop/games/NoMoreSecrets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "/Users/raffaele/Desktop/games/NoMoreSecrets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'e1c7_continue'.

```
I'm having this problem. How can I solve it?

Nateberuks

Nov 29, 2020
I can't stop laughing play this game.. already play 3 ending with Nicole Vanessa brandy.. I think that enough maybe. Or maybe I will try other ending in few months

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Just started this since it was completed and wanted to give one that's actually finished a shot. That and the rating seemed pretty good.

However, I sure hope it gets better other than tits and ass after that utterly ridiculous back story setup. I could probably cut it some slack if he was college age but high school, that's nonsense. Here's hoping it doesn't get any more retarded that it overshadows the tits and ass.

Did get an error on the main menu and had to just ignore it. Must be something to do with the mod I installed?

Anarys

Aug 1, 2020
Is this game a visual novel or sandbox type game where you can move around the environment and make decisions?

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes