4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
odd, dl'd yesterday and played through to the bit where the Mother gets the envelope in the bar.
Saved and exited when they returned home.
Came back today and game just will not launch.
All my other Renpy games are working fine.
Has anyone else experienced this, or hopefully got a solution, please?
OK, dl'd again and moved .exe from .rar into game folder, still didn't work.
Deleted game and extracted .rar fully, copied saves and works fine now.
No idea what happened there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FantasticUser

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
: (including the compressed version and possibly the Android port)

- fixes animated backgrounds (videos) in the intro part of the game,
- fixes grammar in ep10 (thanks to m4dsk1llz - give him a like for the huge amount of repairs he made there!)
- fixes jump to mistyped e1c7_continue label bug in ep11 and some typos in text,
- fixes achievements page (adds missing saeki2 and alisuz achievements),
- adds a bugfix for old saves with bugged profile pages for the al-Tamer couple and for one of the Stephania's achievements.

Big thanks to Meushi for pointing out both of these problems and proposing possible fixes for them!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- fixes Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'images/episode11_GS//lobby_ss_%s.png'). and Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'images/episode11_GS//ballroom_bn1_%s.png'). double slash bug that has been mostly haunting compressed and Android versions, but has its 'roots' in the official one.

Big thanks to hngg for figuring out what the problem actually is.

Thanks to -AGP- and freakyfunk for reporting and big thanks to hngg again for pointing out the problem in the aforementioned files and providing fixed files for the patch!

Besides the two rpy files fixed by hngg, I added rpyc compilations of these files and their originals with *.orig extension, plus the original scenes.rpy and rpyc files to restore original EP11 variable for games already patched with v0.3 patch. Without the original scenes file that slash will still be missing because of the modified EP11 variable in patched games.

Anybody still trying to play the game with bugfix patch v0.3, please patch it again with the new v0.4 patch!

##################################

Optional replacement for the final scene sequence, where 'h'-key for hiding the text box and rollback aren't working and text box background can not be removed by my Ren'Py dialog transparency patch.
It also contains the same kind of replacement for the introduction sequence of the game with similar problems.

All text and images there are the same as in the original, I just replaced the cumbersome sequence of separate screens and loads of unoptimized repeating code with standard Ren'Py's scene statements and built-in narrator character for the dialog box.
It means that dialog box becomes as large as it normally is in the game, but can now be hidden by 'h'-key and rollback is working there.

If you want to make the box disappear completely, add transparency patch from my signature.

##################################

How to use these patches:

Extract the contents of the patch file into the root folder of the game (the main folder with the game launcher NoMoreSecrets.exe and NoMoreSecrets.sh files in it).
Let it overwrite the original files.

Patches are in zip format.
so which one i need to use it on the last update? the optional one or just use the 2 file ur attchmen on bottom

RTZ8686

Jul 23, 2019
Should have pregnancy tag on this game,, hahaha... really wondering if Saeki come again in Rejected No More with a child.

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019

Morning guys and gals,
I hope everybody is doing fine.
PROGRESS STATUS
I come with great news, we're down to the last hundred renders so we're positive that we'll be able to complete the renders either this week and then fix everything that is to fix, so by the end of the next week we should have all the renders done, photoshoped and all.
After the renders are done we just need to integrate everything, finish some leftovers and then start doing the tests while our proofreader does the job. And then do another set of testing.
RELEASE DATE
Most probably the release date will be on 27th of November, but if we manage to finish everything before that date we'll release the game, however it is going to be this month.
I'll keep you posted with the progress.
Jason

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Morning guys and gals,
I hope everybody is doing fine.
PROGRESS STATUS
I come with great news, we're down to the last hundred renders so we're positive that we'll be able to complete the renders either this week and then fix everything that is to fix, so by the end of the next week we should have all the renders done, photoshoped and all.
After the renders are done we just need to integrate everything, finish some leftovers and then start doing the tests while our proofreader does the job. And then do another set of testing.
RELEASE DATE
Most probably the release date will be on 27th of November, but if we manage to finish everything before that date we'll release the game, however it is going to be this month.
I'll keep you posted with the progress.
Jason
Thanks 4 the share :)(y)

shadowskill17s

Oct 7, 2017
Someone having issues on mega or is it just me? Download just keeps restarting to 0%. Any one be kind to upload the android version to a different platform.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I'm hitting an exception at the end of the dance because t_bottom is undefined. I get this no matter which path I'm on.
Mac relase of .11

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update: Source of the bug is in finals.rpy which is installed by the finalintro_narrator_mod without the patch I'm able to get to the various endings.

Last edited:

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019

Hi there guys,
I hope you're doing okay.
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week Bishop managed to finish the renders and now he's fixing the renders I didn't like and some that have problems, but he'll finish the renders this week and hopefully by Monday we got every render done.
On my side, I still got some work to do. Right now I'm working on the navigation part and as soon as I finish this I will take another look on the text to make sure I got everything I need for this version. After I finish to polish the text I'll give it to the proofreader.
I had to cut the main story for this version in half because I didn't realised at first how much work there was to be done, but you'll still get plenty of content in this first version.
Also I'm still waiting for my designer to finish the lockpick game so I can implement it.
Hopefully I'll be able to finish everything by the end of this week and then next week we'll start the testing and by the end of next week we'll have the game ready for release.
Best regards,
Jason

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Hi there guys,
I hope you're doing okay.
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week Bishop managed to finish the renders and now he's fixing the renders I didn't like and some that have problems, but he'll finish the renders this week and hopefully by Monday we got every render done.
On my side, I still got some work to do. Right now I'm working on the navigation part and as soon as I finish this I will take another look on the text to make sure I got everything I need for this version. After I finish to polish the text I'll give it to the proofreader.
I had to cut the main story for this version in half because I didn't realised at first how much work there was to be done, but you'll still get plenty of content in this first version.
Also I'm still waiting for my designer to finish the lockpick game so I can implement it.
Hopefully I'll be able to finish everything by the end of this week and then next week we'll start the testing and by the end of next week we'll have the game ready for release.
Best regards,
Jason
Thanks 4 the news update (y) :)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hey there, you playing this right? yeah this comment is meant for those who searched "incest" or "incest patch" if you ain't one of them move along.

So the incest patch.... as of this comment does absolutely nothing for .11 aka the final episode, because if you have played it... kinda obvious it was rushed (like really rushed, you only get caught for cheating if you cheat at the final stage not before kinda rushed)

So because of it being rushed to be finished and thrown to the side to move on to the next project, the incest patch has been all but completely abandoned. So while the game is Completed, the incest patch is abandoned, unless someone decides to put the effort into it and finish it.... but I doubt it since game is "finished" and most who care have moved on, if you really want to you can use unren and edit the script yourself and implement your own patch.

Now the incest patch is said to not be provided by the dev... but given it is abandoned just as the game is rushed to be finished.... I think we probably know better. Just one of those things to avoid patreon bullshit. Is why you should choose substar if any of you reading are starting out, even if not doing cest just do substar so you don't get crushed because they feel like it.

Hopefully that clears things up, and hopefully you didn't have to wade through pages to find the answer you were looking for.

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
Oh, joy, someone else that doesn't read shit.

He hates Rene because Rene is trying to fuck Brian's sister.

Note that abortion Steph went for was because of Rene.

Nothing to do with him being black but yell racism anyway. He sure looked racist when he was fucking that Japanese lass and trying to fuck Rene's sister who also happens to be black.
Wait I never even bothered to read this reply to my comment but did you just unironically try to insinuate that trying to have sex with somebody of a certain ethnicity means you cant be racist against that ethnicity? Man, those slave owners who forcefully impregnated their slaves must have been happy to know they weren't in fact racist. I want to congratulate you for the most stupid and ignorant comment of all time. Like ever. Sexual attraction and racism have NOTHING to do with each other.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.
Aug 6, 2018
Promo.jpg

Hello guys,
I hope you are all doing okay.
TEASER DOWNLOAD
Windows/Ubuntu -
MacOS -
Because we're not able to do the release this week we decided to build a very short teaser so that you can take a small look on how the game will look and get the story a little bit.
The teaser is less than 100MB so it should be easy to download.
PROGRESS STATUS
We reached a point in our progress where everything is more or less done. We got all the renders, the text is all written, most of the programming part is done, however there are still plenty of small things that needs to be done.
RELEASE DATE
I can't say for sure a date, but we're very close. Hopefully next week we have the game tested and ready to be released.
We're sorry that it took this much to develop, but we had to implement a bunch of custom sutffs that were not available in RenPy and beside the 3D part was quite troublesome. Plenty of work to be done, however we're very, very close to release the first version.
Best regards and enjoy the 5 minutes teaser,
Jason.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes