4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019

Hi there everybody,
How are you all doing? I hope you're all doing fine.

PROGRESS UPDATE
Another month has past and we get closer and closer to the release. This past we've been doing renders. There are a lot of renders to be done for a first release, because beside the story we need to do the rooms, the activities and so on, however even if this first release will have a few hundreds pictures I hope we can deliver the game by the end of this month.
The most difficult part is to get the lights right for the first time, because once we have the lights and all, it's more or less just posing, but until then it can get hard sometimes.

RELEASE DATE
As I was saying earlier we want to release the game sometime this month, but we'll have a fixed date two weeks from now, based on the progress on the renders.

SPECIAL THANKS
I want to say thank you to our patrons who kept supporting us since July even though you didn't get anything. It means a lot to us for trusting us and we promise not to disappoint.
Best regards,
Jason

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Looking great. I just hope it won't get delayed to 2021 like the other big AAA game.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
The most beautiful woman in this game imo (and that's saying a lot) is a random throwaway character that appears in maybe 3 scenes total:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
Looking great. I just hope it won't get delayed to 2021 like the other big AAA game.
Most likely not gonna be delayed, dev has never delayed a release without a good reason, There have of course been a few times when it happened but then the dev was very transparent and open with communicating it.

All we can do wait and hopefully it will be released this month.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I started the game (PC version) and now have got a few achievements, but all the images on the Achievement page are blurred out. I cant see any of them. Furthermore, when accessing the Achievement page the game lags and cant do anything for like 20 seconds. Same thing happens when going back to the game. Never had anything like this happen in a renpy game.

RonnieLo22

Dec 1, 2019
hello! i downloaded this game yesterday but i hate playing with and "MC" called by any other name that is not minem any patch? any? something to change it? "ohh brian, fuck my ass" doesnt sound good for me.... you know what i mean

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
Forgive me but how exactly do I get the Jeane only ending? Any help would be appreciated
Uuuuh, Even though I love this game these endings are a pain in the ass, I think you need to ignore every girl during the game. And ignore all the girls at the ball. Then when you go home you will meet Jeane and get the solo ending.

There's quite a big chance that I'm wrong, I would just recommend downloading the walkthrough/gallery mod for the endings, since there are like 12+ endings.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
I started the game (PC version) and now have got a few achievements, but all the images on the Achievement page are blurred out. I cant see any of them. Furthermore, when accessing the Achievement page the game lags and cant do anything for like 20 seconds. Same thing happens when going back to the game. Never had anything like this happen in a renpy game.
That's not an issue on your end, The page should work but it has always been very laggy for me. But I have never put much thought into it personally.

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
hello! i downloaded this game yesterday but i hate playing with and "MC" called by any other name that is not minem any patch? any? something to change it? "ohh brian, fuck my ass" doesnt sound good for me.... you know what i mean
Sorry, this game can be only played with the MC called "Brian". There's also no mod to change it as far as I know.

Reactions: RonnieLo22

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Forgive me but how exactly do I get the jeane only ending? Any help would be appreciated
as FantasticUser007 (thanks for the fansign) has already written, the simplest way is not to commit to any of the other girls.

some adventures are also allowed (the bad teacher for example), the important thing is not to be in relationship with Lizzy and not to make her angry at the prom

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
as FantasticUser007 (thanks for the fansign) has already written, the simplest way is not to commit to any of the other girls.

some adventures are also allowed (the bad teacher for example), the important thing is not to be in relationship with Lizzy and not to make her angry at the prom
Which characters we can fuck and still get a jeane only ending? All teachers are okay? And who else?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Which characters we can fuck and still get a jeane only ending? All teachers are okay? And who else?
the problem is that if you have sex at prom with an LI, you will have her happy ending.

so in theory you can only with "LIs" without an ending:
Amber, Anastasia, Cecile, Daphne, Dianna; I think you can easily attend them at prom, as long as you are not in a relationship with Lizzie and maybe even Vanessa

Last edited:
Reactions: FantasticUser

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
the problem is that if you have sex at prom with an LI, you will have her happy ending.

so in theory you can only with "LIs" without an ending:
Amber, Anastasia, Cecile, Daphne, Dianna; I think you can easily attend them at prom, as long as you are not in a relationship with Lizzie and maybe even Vanessa
But with walkthrough, it says you shouldn't dump lizzie at prom to get jeane ending. I didn't understood that.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
odd, dl'd yesterday and played through to the bit where the Mother gets the envelope in the bar.
Saved and exited when they returned home.
Came back today and game just will not launch.
All my other Renpy games are working fine.
Has anyone else experienced this, or hopefully got a solution, please?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But with walkthrough, it says you shouldn't dump lizzie at prom to get jeane ending. I didn't understood that.
for mini harems.

if if you relate with Jeane and Lizzie and treat Lizzie well at prom, the ending will be with Jeane + Lizzie

similarly with Lizzie + Vanessa

also if you are in relationship with Mia (the cousin), you will find her waiting for you at home with Jeane, for the ending only with Jeane you have to break up with her too

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
Solo endings are not that easy to get as weird as that sounds, without playing with the walkthrough my first couple of endings were all mini-harems. This game is not really the kind of game where you focus on one girl.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Solo endings are not that easy to get as weird as that sounds, without playing with the walkthrough my first couple of endings were all mini-harems. This game is not really the kind of game where you focus on one girl.
there are many definitive choices with which to break the different relationships in the last few chapters.

but for example Jeane doesn't have a scene or a dialogue to break the relationship, which is quite strange since it is also planned for Anastasia who is not a real LIs.

Without Jeane and Mia, at the prom you can still go through all the solo endings (except of course Jeane and Mia's ...) even if you have carried on all other relationships

but Jeane loves me and I reciprocate

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes