4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
out of the 16 endings i was able to achieve 1,2,3,6,7,8,9,11,14 with the last of my saves
could someone share saves ending at ep 10 for other endings ?
nvm i did all the endings using saveeditor
only thing i didnt get is how to make potter fuck dianna ?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
The incest patch for pc not working. Please help
Next time help yourself by using search in the top right corner of the page.
A simple search for 'incest patch' would have helped you instantly and led you just one page back to an answer to the exact same subject.

The patch however has zero effect to episode 11. The last one it affects is episode 10.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gcjellyfish

Dec 14, 2019
For people having the "Imagebutton does not have a idle image" issue:
Can you please download and extract the file I've attached below into your game's "game" folder and tell me if this fixes the issue?
If it works, I'll pass it on to the guys porting the game to Android so they can update their builds.
In fact, what would be most helpful would be to provide a save just before the issue occurs, so we can test it ourselves.
Hi. I ran into that issue and it stopped my game cold. Extracted the zip and pasted the 'scenes' folder in the games 'game' folder and it solved the problem for my game! So thanks! Now I can finish the game :)

EDIT:

Well...not quite. It got me past the lobby to the prom but I ran into a similar bug after shagging Lizzie in the hotel room

Last edited:
Reactions: hngg

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Hi. I ran into that issue and it stopped my game cold. Extracted the zip and pasted the 'scenes' folder in the games 'game' folder and it solved the problem for my game! So thanks! Now I can finish the game :)

EDIT:

Well...not quite. It got me past the lobby to the prom but I ran into a similar bug after shagging Lizzie in the hotel room

Thanks, that helps a lot. I've updated the post with a fix for that scene as well. You can download it here: *Removed, Download Penfold Mole's fix instead*

So far this issue only seems to affect episode 11, but I'll comb through the rest of the files to make sure it doesn't happen anywhere else later. Now I at least know what the issue is and how to fix it.
If more people can confirm the fix works, I'll recommend it be included in Penfold Mole's bugfix, since it's actually an issue with the official files(it just doesn't manifest for most people).

Last edited:

DJ Eazy-Dik

Jun 19, 2020
Appears that the existing code when choosing Brandy as prom queen is borked if the MC is in a triangle with Lizzie & Vanessa, causing it to cascade down to the Nichole scene, rather than the Brandy dance you get when only cheating with Lizzie:
Quick fix would be:
Code:
        brian curious "What is it?"
        if e11_fuckLizzie == True or e11_threesomeLV == True:
Proper fix would be another elif on e11_threesomeLV == True containing similar text but also mentioning Vanessa, but that's probably best left to RC?

Edit:
There's also a bug in the Dianna/Rene ballroom scene (label e11c15). If you stopped blackmailing Dianna in ep 9 (e9_diannaApproach = 3 or 4) then the code skips straight to the hotel room without talking to her about it.
Code:
#    if e9_diannaApproach == 3 and e9_diannaApproach == 4:
    if e9_diannaApproach == 3 or e9_diannaApproach == 4:
I have same problem with the renee/dianna interaction at prom.....

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I liked most of the endings, although I would've preferred some dialog over the slide-show style. How did Lizzie and Jeane decide to share Brian? How did meeting Steph's parents go? How did Brandy react to being pregnant? How in the world did they all decide to share him in the 4-girl ending? A lot of potential for more development that weren't touched. I understand why though, I'll say why next...

I think the game was good, but like a lot of games with a lot of LI's, none of them are really that well developed and that caused the game to not be as good as it could've been. There is just too much to do. I'd say Steph and Brandy are the best developed characters, they actually grow throughout the game and their endings were the best too.

I think the game was at it's best during the spin the bottle, Amie's boyfriend stuff and going over to Rene's house. Whenever that was, like v5-7 or something?. Those are the most memorable parts where all the different characters jelled well together, and the story flowed well IMO.

gcjellyfish

Dec 14, 2019
Thanks, that helps a lot. I've updated the post with a fix for that scene as well. You can download it here: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/771175_scenes.zip

So far this issue only seems to affect episode 11, but I'll comb through the rest of the files to make sure it doesn't happen anywhere else later. Now I at least know what the issue is and how to fix it.
If more people can confirm the fix works, I'll recommend it be included in Penfold Mole's bugfix, since it's actually an issue with the official files(it just doesn't manifest for most people).
Just confirming the new scenes folder fixed the second occurence for me. Thanks! Will let you know if I run into more but I won't have a chance to play much for a few hours.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
While a bit rushed, I think the ending was satisfactory.
It's hard to pull it off, while trying to keep the differences and do justice to the characters.

I hope RoyalCandy has learned everything he wanted from this experience and we can see him reach his full potential in his next game.
I can't wait.

Reactions: -SIB- and Na6game

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Man. That "family ending" was rushed. Jeanne was an absolute non entity during this chapter which is a shame because it was the last one. Really wouldn't have minded if it was split up into multiple parts to give each ending the time it deserves.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Thanks, that helps a lot. I've updated the post with a fix for that scene as well. You can download it here: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/771175_scenes.zip

Thanks a lot for figuring out where the source of the problem actually is! (y)

is now updated and v0.3 patch attached to it.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

zakapaka

Mar 14, 2017
It would have been smarter imo to focus on 5 endings so the story could be deeper and longer. This update felt so rushed. But still, this game is one of the best for me.

Reactions: Max1276

arms99

May 11, 2018
Is there any plans to fix the endings in relation to the incest patch?

There is absolutely no incest in any of the endings and also the bit with the father does not correlate to what Jeane tells you about him in the patched version.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
here are my android ports of No More Secrets v0.11.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 30.07.2020 (the last fix?)
Which diff between patreon and patched version?

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018

Good morning.
As most of you know, I have started to work on another game which is called Rejected No More.
This game is going to be a massive sandbox game and because of that we started working on it a few weeks ago, while my rendering machine was busy and I had nothing left to do on No More Secrets. Right now we are a two man team. We are Jason and Bishop.
STORY
Plenty of people asked me about Natalie(photo), "What happened to the missing girl?". Well she's part of the plot for this upcoming game. The game will continue the story that started in No More Secrets, however we'll see the world from a different perspective.
Rejected No More starts on the night of the big arrest. Now we'll be focusing more on the mobster, Natalie and what's going to happen in the city after the biggest mobster got arrested.
PLAYER
Our new MC, is a guy who just finished highschool. He was the same year as Brian, but he's the kind of guy who likes to stay in the corner, not sticking out too much.
You know what they say Nice guys finish last. This is the case here, he's the guy who got rejected by every girl for being too nice, Natalie included.
HOW BIG THE GAME IS GOING TO BE?
Since I started working on No More Secrets, I've been thinking of an adult dating game, with people that feel real, have real traits, feelings etc. So everything is going to happen in a big city with many peoples.
We sketched +20 locations, each with sublocations and around 60 characters, however not every girl will be available to date, but each of this character will have a story behind them and a reason why you'll meet them. Some of them are just there to sell you some burgers, while others are there to be your friend, girlfriend, enemy. That's up to you.
We already prepared a few jobs so that you can earn money, because boy oh boy, you'll have ways to spend them.
PROGRESS
Given the fact that we started this a few weeks ago when I had nothing left to do on No More Secrets, we have already half of the locations prepared and a big part of the characters.
We haven't started writing the story yet, because first I need to implement a solid structure for the game to be easily expanded and easy to play, but we layed out the story for the upcoming 3 versions.
First release will take a 2 or 3 months, because there are a lot of things that need to be done. In the first version you'll mostly meet some of the characters, unlock some of the locations and understand the story better.
MESSAGE TO MY PATRONS
I want to thank you for your support to each one of you and to those who'll keep supporting me while developing this game, you're the real hero.
I know that there isn't much I can give you at the moment, but I will create polls and ask for your opinion on a bunch of stuffs, because your opinions means a lot to me.
Best regards,
Jason
1596544928601.png

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes