4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Someone can tell me the diff between both versions? patreon and patched version pls? (android port I mean) I want to play this game but I dont know what version download haha :(
Patreon forbids incest. The patch restores it. The patched version is the true version of the game.

Reactions: PinkGoddess

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
When MC had sex with jeane for the first time in her office, why was she on pills? nor she wasn't having anything with her husband and neither she was having anything with MC until now. This actually makes me think jeane did more than discussing when she was in room with those 2 men when mahabba took away MC from that room.
Some women take birth control to manage their periods. Jumping to the conclusion that just because she's on BC means she's bouncing on BBC is pretty ignorant.

Adriano Vega

Aug 21, 2018
Any fix for the Android version? Sucks that it gets some code error just when mukallah or something walks away at prom

ohyeaho

Jan 2, 2017
I just beat the game, and it seem that Saeki is the only one you can knock up. Why her, and not any of the actual heroine? The game is overall rather good, but I feel like this game missing some major content that suppose to be there but was remove or never implemented.

danial74

Jun 11, 2018
this game needs a real harem ending with all the girls not just some of them
think ending need to be more satisfying with all the girl

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Game was good, I wish animations were as good, the sex part in general was a let down. Still enjoyed it though!

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
By the way is there somewhere a list of all secrets and a way to know Lizzie password to her laptop ?

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Pretty lackluster ending, I got the Lizzie, Jeane and Amie ending and I am assuming thats likely one of the best ones you can get but felt so shoved, like "and then they all fucked, the end". Mom, daughter and cousin just accept the deal? Right. I mean, its like 95% of the conclusions of the games in this forum, but I had higher hopes considering how Royal teased it would be good, expected some drama but this last update is basically you rejecting or not the girls. The dev should limit the love interests if they can't handle it properly, as usual, they were too many and the conclusion felt forced, which is why I am afraid DPC might not be able to handle BADIK aswell if starts doing too many love triangles possible. The bomb plot thing with Brian's father is also ridiculously shoved in, out of nowhere. I hope the next game is a bit more focused because there's quality in Royal's work but needs improvement, mainly on M scenes... and how the dialogue is structured. He should really fire that proof reader if he has one because it is almost as bad as Become a Rockstar.

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019

Good morning.
As most of you know, I have started to work on another game which is called Rejected No More.
This game is going to be a massive sandbox game and because of that we started working on it a few weeks ago, while my rendering machine was busy and I had nothing left to do on No More Secrets. Right now we are a two man team. We are Jason and Bishop.
STORY
Plenty of people asked me about Natalie(photo), "What happened to the missing girl?". Well she's part of the plot for this upcoming game. The game will continue the story that started in No More Secrets, however we'll see the world from a different perspective.
Rejected No More starts on the night of the big arrest. Now we'll be focusing more on the mobster, Natalie and what's going to happen in the city after the biggest mobster got arrested.
PLAYER
Our new MC, is a guy who just finished highschool. He was the same year as Brian, but he's the kind of guy who likes to stay in the corner, not sticking out too much.
You know what they say Nice guys finish last. This is the case here, he's the guy who got rejected by every girl for being too nice, Natalie included.
HOW BIG THE GAME IS GOING TO BE?
Since I started working on No More Secrets, I've been thinking of an adult dating game, with people that feel real, have real traits, feelings etc. So everything is going to happen in a big city with many peoples.
We sketched +20 locations, each with sublocations and around 60 characters, however not every girl will be available to date, but each of this character will have a story behind them and a reason why you'll meet them. Some of them are just there to sell you some burgers, while others are there to be your friend, girlfriend, enemy. That's up to you.
We already prepared a few jobs so that you can earn money, because boy oh boy, you'll have ways to spend them.
PROGRESS
Given the fact that we started this a few weeks ago when I had nothing left to do on No More Secrets, we have already half of the locations prepared and a big part of the characters.
We haven't started writing the story yet, because first I need to implement a solid structure for the game to be easily expanded and easy to play, but we layed out the story for the upcoming 3 versions.
First release will take a 2 or 3 months, because there are a lot of things that need to be done. In the first version you'll mostly meet some of the characters, unlock some of the locations and understand the story better.
MESSAGE TO MY PATRONS
I want to thank you for your support to each one of you and to those who'll keep supporting me while developing this game, you're the real hero.
I know that there isn't much I can give you at the moment, but I will create polls and ask for your opinion on a bunch of stuffs, because your opinions means a lot to me.
Best regards,
Jason
View attachment 758600
it gonna be insane i can t wait good luck guys

Legend2017

Dec 3, 2018
While going through the game at the end felt like maybe the updates where too few and far in between and people started to lose interest so developer rushed it to finish the game. several girls would just disappear for several chapters and the end is like the WTF moment!!! made no sense the harem mode for Amie, Lizzie , Jeane and Vanessa especially because of Amie that did not share boyfriend with her best friend but would be okay to share with other 3 girls ..makes total sense ...also Lizzie on one line asks if the player did something with her mother like in a WTF moment BUT if for some reason at the end you end up with all 4 then its fine. Yeah it was complete rush in the end.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Hmm. I disappointed with last chapter. I get ending Nichole (no idea how), Ami and Jean (when I actaully fucked Steph and Lizzie got pissed about it), the 5 some, Brandy and probably a couple of more. Both sex scenes and ending were a bit let down. I expected that ending will show briefly how we affected other characters life as well, based on decisions (Like Fallout: New Vegas).

Prince 69

May 3, 2020
Pl, UOTE="d_pedestrian, post: 3947817, member: 2616862"]
When MC had sex with jeane for the first time in her office, why was she on pills? nor she wasn't having anything with her husband and neither she was having anything with MC until now. This actually makes me think jeane did more than discussing when she was in room with those 2 men when mahabba took away MC from that room.
[/QUOTE]
Plz make a screenshot uplode the sense the 2 guys whit Jeane when mc took away by mahabba

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes