4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

projman

Jun 6, 2017
I'm getting the following error when I talk to Mahabbah at the prom.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/scenes/hotel_ballroom.rpy", line 6, in execute
File "game/scenes/hotel_ballroom.rpy", line 10, in execute
File "game/scenes/hotel_ballroom.rpy", line 11, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'images/episode11_GS//ballroom_bn1_%s.png').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scenes/hotel_ballroom.rpyc", line 4, in script
File "E:\Stuff\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.0-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "E:\Stuff\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.0-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\Stuff\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.0-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\Stuff\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.0-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\exports.py", line 2909, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "E:\Stuff\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.0-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\Stuff\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.0-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\Stuff\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.0-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "E:\Stuff\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.0-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "E:\Stuff\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.0-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "E:\Stuff\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.0-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "E:\Stuff\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.0-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "E:\Stuff\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.0-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "E:\Stuff\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.0-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scenes/hotel_ballroom.rpy", line 10, in execute
File "game/scenes/hotel_ballroom.rpy", line 11, in execute
File "E:\Stuff\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.0-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 946, in _imagebutton
idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
File "E:\Stuff\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.0-pc\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 940, in choice
raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'images/episode11_GS//ballroom_bn1_%s.png').

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
No More Secrets 0.11
Sat Aug 08 01:11:16 2020
```

Reactions: Manyachelo

Thomas01

Jan 26, 2020
theres one part of this game that really pisses me off and its the truth and dare scene and you pick dare and its a truth like wtf do you understand the fundamentals of truth or dare. if you pick dare they cant ask you a question?????

Prince 69

May 3, 2020
Pl, UOTE="d_pedestrian, post: 3947817, member: 2616862"]
When MC had sex with jeane for the first time in her office, why was she on pills? nor she wasn't having anything with her husband and neither she was having anything with MC until now. This actually makes me think jeane did more than discussing when she was in room with those 2 men when mahabba took away MC from that room.
Plz make a screenshot uplode the sense the 2 guys whit Jeane when mc took away by mahabba
[/QUOTE]
Bro plz uplode the screen shoot

freakyfunk

Aug 11, 2017
: (including the compressed version and possibly the Android port)

- fixes animated backgrounds (videos) in the intro part of the game,
- fixes grammar in ep10 (thanks to m4dsk1llz - give him a like for the huge amount of repairs he made there!)
- fixes jump to mistyped e1c7_continue label bug in ep11 and some typos in text,
- fixes achievements page (adds missing saeki2 and alisuz achievements),
- adds a bugfix for old saves with bugged profile pages for the al-Tamer couple and for one of the Stephania's achievements.

Big thanks to Meushi for pointing out both of these problems and proposing possible fixes for them!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- fixes Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'images/episode11_GS//lobby_ss_%s.png'). and Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'images/episode11_GS//ballroom_bn1_%s.png'). double slash bug that has been mostly haunting compressed and Android versions, but has its 'roots' in the official one.

Big thanks to hngg for figuring out what the problem actually is.

##################################

Optional replacement for the final scene sequence, where 'h'-key for hiding the text box and rollback aren't working and text box background can not be removed by my Ren'Py dialog transparency patch.
It also contains the same kind of replacement for the introduction sequence of the game with similar problems.

All text and images there are the same as in the original, I just replaced the cumbersome sequence of separate screens and loads of unoptimized repeating code with standard Ren'Py's scene statements and built-in narrator character for the dialog box.
It means that dialog box becomes as large as it normally is in the game, but can now be hidden by 'h'-key and rollback is working there.

If you want to make the box disappear completely, add transparency patch from my signature.

##################################

How to use these patches:

Extract the contents of the patch file into the root folder of the game (the main folder with the game launcher NoMoreSecrets.exe and NoMoreSecrets.sh files in it).
Let it overwrite the original files.

Patches are in zip format.
I'm getting the following error after using your bugfix -
While loading <'Image' u'images/episode11_GSlobby_scene.jpg'>:
File "game/scenes/hotel_lobby.rpy", line 4, in script
call screen hotelLobby()
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/episode11_GSlobby_scene.jpg'.
I'm getting this error after the Stephanie scene.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
View attachment 766742

is there a solution for this error?
I'm getting the following error after using your bugfix -

I'm getting this error after the Stephanie scene.
Correction

There seems to be an inconsistency problem in original files using the variable mentioned below, as hngg discovered.
So I do have to fix those files.

Thanks for reporting about it!

Original post that apparently is not the case this time:

The only way to get this error is to apply the patch I made and then add on top of it. :ROFLMAO:

Don't do that. My patch already contains a fix for the same bug.
Apply my patch again. This should fix your double patching problem.

Why this happens:

My patch changes a single variable by removing a slash character from its end ('images/episode11_GS/') to fix the double slash error.

hngg's patch removes a slash character from the beginning of every string ('/lobby_scene.jpg' for example) that gets added to the same variable to get the same result. In combination both slashes are removed and you end up with a "missing slash" bug that you managed to create this way.

My patch also contains both original files that hngg modified, so that by applying my patch on top of hngg's will fix the problem again.
Applying hngg's patch after mine breaks it.

hngg, buddy, could you please edit your post and remove the link to your patch, so someone else wouldn't get the same idea to combine our patches. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: hngg and zielony2

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Any news on the android fix ?
  1. Download this zip file -
  2. Extract to the game's "files" folder.
You should see a "game" folder next to a "saves" folder when done, Like this:
globalFileexplorer.png

hngg, buddy, could you please edit your post and remove the link to your patch, so someone else wouldn't get the same idea to combine our patches. :LOL:
Okay, but this time it's your fault :p
When you deleted the "/" from %EP11% you didn't see that "ballroom_scene.jpg" needed it!
oopsie.png

What I'd do is first add the / back to EP11, then replace all EP11 + with EP11+, then replace all EP11+"/ with EP11+". If you do this with notepad++'s "find in files" feature(include sub-folders) you should end up with a consistent form in all scripts...
Sorry for not noticing when you first posted. :FacePalm:
Here, I've attached a fixed fix :poop: - https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/782211_No_more_secrets_v11_FIX_FIX.zip

is there a solution for this error?
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/782211_No_more_secrets_v11_FIX_FIX.zip

Last edited:
Reactions: Penfold Mole

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
  1. Download this zip file - Workupload
  2. Extract to the game's "files" folder.
You should see a "game" folder next to a "saves" folder when done, Like this:
View attachment 767526

Okay, but this time it's your fault :p
When you deleted the "/" from %EP11% you didn't see that "ballroom_scene.jpg" needed it!
View attachment 767544
You either have to add a "/" to the "ballroom_scene.jpg" reference in hotel_ballroom.rpy, the "lobby_scene.jpg" reference in hotel_lobby.rpy, and any other EP11 reference missing a "/"(you'll have to search all the scenes), or undo your fix and use mine(leaving EP11 alone and removing the "/" from the .png references) :unsure:. For me, I felt it was safer to replace all EP11+"/ with EP11+" than risk changing a variable. Sorry for not noticing when you first posted. :FacePalm:
You're absolutely right again! I didn't expect this, so I didn't even check and this is my fault. :FacePalm: I'll fix it, thank you! (y)

Can't be this sure about anything, I guess. I was sure that is was a variable problem, but it seems to be a combination of the two. :p

chucknuzzle

Sep 7, 2018
i have an issue early on, when i go to see nicole the second time after the video call, i click the car to advance, i then get a greyed out background of the outside of nicoles place with nothing to click on or anyway to advance

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
You're absolutely right again! I didn't expect this, so I didn't even check and this is my fault. :FacePalm: I'll fix it, thank you! (y)

Can't be this sure about anything, I guess. I was sure that is was a variable problem, but it seems to be a combination of the two. :p
I edited in a fixed fix(lol), try it out.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Well Im playing this game since yesterday, Im in chapter 2 (dare game) following the WT of course because I want do everything right and dude, this game is soooo good, really funny dialogues, decent bg in characters and reminds me "american pie" feeling (like being a dik) at least atm in the game, cause Idk if the games will be more serious or something but srsly, why this game is not more famous? I mean, its completed, has nice graphics, although is sandbox the grind doesnt exist, looks like has medium/long duration and I discovered by luck.. I think there are too many great games deserve soo much attention.. damn.. hope someone more find this !

Reactions: Rythan25

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I edited in a fixed fix(lol), try it out.
Thanks! (y)
I updated my patch with your fixed files, added compiled files and replaced scenes.rpy with the original file to fix the problem that patch v0.3 created.

I also noticed that scenes.rpy is missing from the fix you made, so in case someone adds it to the game that has been already patched with v0.3 patch, the slash will still be missing. You may want to add it there to avoid problems with combined patches.

Anybody still trying to play the game with bugfix patch v0.3, please patch it again with the new v0.4 patch!

https://f95zone.to/threads/no-more-secrets-v0-11-royalcandy.13673/post-3083384

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
i have an issue early on, when i go to see nicole the second time after the video call, i click the car to advance, i then get a greyed out background of the outside of nicoles place with nothing to click on or anyway to advance
I'm sorry, I have no idea where that might be. It's not like I remember every scene of a game that started 26 months ago :LOL:

If you want anyone to try to fix it, you should be more precise. A screenshot of one of the previous scenes with some text could be helpful. Also a screenshot of the missing image - there should probably be a name of the possibly missing or misnamed file at the top of the screen.
Use "s"-key for screenshot.

Searching for a specific combination of words in a sentence could help to locate that line in the script files.

It would also be good to know the version of the game you are playing - is it the original release, compressed version or the Android port?

Apr 28, 2018
This message is for all android users out there:

It turns out all you have to do to bypass the error in episode 11 after the 1st choice is to download again the patched/patreon version (whatever you use) and install it again (just open the apk and install it as an update).Turns out the66 fixed it.Big thanks to the man :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PinkGoddess
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes