4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
This message is for all android users out there:

It turns out all you have to do to bypass the error in episode 11 after the 1st choice is to download again the patched/patreon version (whatever you use) and install it again (just open the apk and install it as an update).Turns out the66 fixed it.Big thanks to the man :D
I downloaded the android yesterday, so, this warning is for me too, or this is for android users with an old android version?

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Thanks! (y)
I updated my patch with your fixed files, added compiled files and replaced scenes.rpy with the original file to fix the problem that patch v0.3 created.

I also noticed that scenes.rpy is missing from the fix you made, so in case someone adds it to the game that has been already patched with v0.3 patch, the slash will still be missing. You may want to add it there to avoid problems with combined patches.

Anybody still trying to play the game with bugfix patch v0.3, please patch it again with the new v0.4 patch!

https://f95zone.to/threads/no-more-secrets-v0-11-royalcandy.13673/post-3083384
But scenes.rpy isn't missing. o_O
Also, including compiled files isn't necessary; RenPy will recompile them itself.
This game is cursed, I tell ya!

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2018
I downloaded the android yesterday, so, this warning is for me too, or this is for android users with an old android version?
Depends how old,but I think you should give it a shot. It might work

Edit: After I read it again it seems the first time I read it wrong,lol.If you have the latest android version it should work without any issues as I have the latest android version installed (10) on my phone and it works fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: PinkGoddess

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
Maybe this was already answered but anyone else getting errors trying to get to the final scenes? I use the scrappy mod btw

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
But scenes.rpy isn't missing. o_O
Also, including compiled files isn't necessary; RenPy will recompile them itself.
This game is cursed, I tell ya!
I missed it again, damn it, did I? :FacePalm: You do have it there already, of course.

I can only blame the fact that my vacation ended last week and now I'm trying getting used to going to work again. And after work my head right now really isn't completely there any more :sleep:

It will get somewhat better in a week or so. At least I hope :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: hngg
Aug 6, 2018
UT_02.jpg

Hi guys,
I'm back again with news about Rejected No More.
This week was a really good success. We managed to create a bunch of characters, also we managed to prepare the house where our friend is going to live.
I know that our last game lacked a few things like animations and music. Well, that is going to change. As you know with the money I earned from No More Secrets I managed to upgrade my rig so now the animations are going to be included too.
As for the music, this week Bishop searched for good music and sounds, to make the game look more realistic.
Being a sandbox game, we need time in game, so instead of doing like I did with No More Secrets, now we only have 6 times of day:
  • Early Morning
  • Morning
  • Afternoon
  • Evening
  • Night
  • Late Night
As I was saying, with this game we want to simulate a real life experience, with people that feel real. For now we know what are the names of each character, how are you going to meet most of them, what is their most known trait, but we still need to make them feel real, so we need to create a backstory, a dream, a job and so on, but most importantly they need a schedule.
So I have started to create a database tool which allows me to manage easily the characters and their schedules. The reason I want this is to make sure that each place has people, so that it wouldn't feel empty, because and empty place means an empty game and we don't want that, but also we don't too many people in a place. Anyway we'll try to find a good balance.
Also there are going to be a bunch of gorgeous ladies out there, but you'll have to understand that not all the girls are up for the taking. Some of them are part of the main plot, while others just happen to live in the same city as you, so that's going to be the job of our patrons to decide which girl will get content and which won't.
Also, because we're in early stages of development we will create some polls for our patrons to understand better the type of content we need to create.
Thank you for your support,
Jason

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Sorry guys but what is this "rejected no more"? Is the new game from the developer? sequel or independet from no more secrets if thats the case?

Prince 69

May 3, 2020
Anyone know who's dev tell that his wife had a car accident and he paused his patreon for next two months

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Sorry guys but what is this "rejected no more"? Is the new game from the developer? sequel or independet from no more secrets if thats the case?
It's kind of a spin-off that will feature the girl that went "missing" (Natalie) in this game as one of the romanceable characters and the MC will be someone who was in the same year as Brian at school but it's not someone we ever saw in this game.

It's will also be a sandbox game with around 60 characters, a dating system, and different times of day. So the scope of it sounds pretty huge compared to this one, and it will also have animations, music, and sounds.

Reactions: PinkGoddess

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
It's kind of a spin-off that will feature the girl that went "missing" (Natalie) in this game as one of the romanceable characters and the MC will be someone who was in the same year as Brian at school but it's not someone we ever saw in this game.

It's will also be a sandbox game with around 60 characters, a dating system, and different times of day. So the scope of it sounds pretty huge compared to this one, and it will also have animations, music, and sounds.
Damn, sounds soooo greedy game.. Idk if will be better than this.. because if Im honest, I prefer more linear in these kind of games, because when the game is sandbox always the dev put events or scenes that u can lose or never see if u advance too fast or things like this.. and for me, I really really enjoying this game (no more secrets) atm Im in chapter 3 and is sooo funny of course

Reactions: rai2001

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Damn, sounds soooo greedy game.. Idk if will be better than this.. because if Im honest, I prefer more linear in these kind of games, because when the game is sandbox always the dev put events or scenes that u can lose or never see if u advance too fast or things like this.. and for me, I really really enjoying this game (no more secrets) atm Im in chapter 3 and is sooo funny of course
Bear in mind that the 60 characters aren't going to all be romanceable/fuckable women. There will likely be male characters too who will be friends and acquaintances, as well boyfriends and husbands of some of the female characters. RC said on Patreon that not all female characters will be available to the MC as options to date as some will simply be there to play a part in the story.

So from the sounds of it, it would seem like RC has an ambituous plan to make a really in-depth dating sim that also has an overarching narrative.

Adriano Vega

Aug 21, 2018
This message is for all android users out there:

It turns out all you have to do to bypass the error in episode 11 after the 1st choice is to download again the patched/patreon version (whatever you use) and install it again (just open the apk and install it as an update).Turns out the66 fixed it.Big thanks to the man :D
Still not working mate

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Finally finished it, I feel like that whole ending was rushed... honestly if it was going to go the way it did, I do believe it should've happened a lot sooner than it actually did with most the girls not just 2.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Pretty lackluster ending, I got the Lizzie, Jeane and Amie ending and I am assuming thats likely one of the best ones you can get but felt so shoved, like "and then they all fucked, the end". Mom, daughter and cousin just accept the deal? Right. I mean, its like 95% of the conclusions of the games in this forum, but I had higher hopes considering how Royal teased it would be good, expected some drama but this last update is basically you rejecting or not the girls. The dev should limit the love interests if they can't handle it properly, as usual, they were too many and the conclusion felt forced, which is why I am afraid DPC might not be able to handle BADIK aswell if starts doing too many love triangles possible. The bomb plot thing with Brian's father is also ridiculously shoved in, out of nowhere. I hope the next game is a bit more focused because there's quality in Royal's work but needs improvement, mainly on M scenes... and how the dialogue is structured. He should really fire that proof reader if he has one because it is almost as bad as Become a Rockstar.
you I got just aim and jeane ending while literally every other girl just straight rejected me outside of the obvious... my issue with the ending is if it was going to go down like it did, half the girls you fuck live together, the other half all go to school and even talk or on some level friendly/become friendly because of you with each other. This whole me fucking everyone should've happen a whole lot sooner. And the biggest annoyance to me is if this was how it was going to end, at least give me the chance to drop the other girls I fucked and focus on the one I want because the whole game just felt like it was shoving jaene and Lizzie at me when the two I only really cared about was staphne and brandy, hell brandy was the one I wanted to choose even stopped fucking her friend.

Reactions: rai2001

Dreew

Sep 6, 2017
When I installed the incest patch, I got this error, I still can play the game, but I can't access the main menu; can anyone help me?
I'm playing the game with the Scrappy mod.
The error I get:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Really like this game...I played it months ago, but now somewhere between the unren, the mod, and the patch, I must be screwing something up, lol, can't even get it started, and if I do, there doesn't seem to be a mod. Oh well, back to the drawing board! :(

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes