• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
Overzealous antivirus software. Make an exception for NoMoreSecrets.exe (or disable it entirely while playing). This is pretty commonplace for computer games off the beaten path of big-budget releases, you should have come across it by now.

Of course, if you're scared that there's a secret virus everyone here's been conspiring about, you're free to play something else.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I just start EP11. Saki, the only hot asian girl in the entire game and she belong to Steven. What the fuck! This is outrageous.

Aug 6, 2018
Update for new game UT_03.jpg

Morning guys,
How are you doing? I hope you're all fine and happy.
Before getting into the details of this past week, I'm going to let you know that both myself and Bishop took one week off from our main jobs so that we can work on this game. Probably we'll do the same when we get closer to the release, so stay tuned for a big update next time.
HOW WE WORK
Because the project is quite big there are a bunch of stuffs that need to be done, so we kinda split the tasks. I'm mainly doing the coding for the game, the UI design and some renders, while Bishop is working only on the renders. The planning and the text writing we are doing it together. Two minds are better than one, because we want to give you a very good game.
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week I've been finishing up most of the main characters. There are only a few actors left like shopping clerks some arena fighters and people that don't matter too much in this game, but mainly all the characters are done.
Also we finished doing all the interiors for the house where our next mc is going to live. Beside the interiors I prepared all the lights in the house to have the base so that when there is an event that is going to happen at night or day or whatever, we will just need to do the posing.
As you know last week I told you something about a database tool I'm building. It's done and we already started doing the schedule for a few characters. Once we have the schedule completed for all the characters in the game, no matter if you are getting content in the first version or the second, we can start working on the text. First we will write the default text, like when you see someone watching tv, you ask them what are they watching and stuff.
While I was making the schedule, Bishop already started doing the hotspots, so that you can have clickable objects/characters to start a conversation.
MEET CHRISTINE
I want you all to meet our beloved landlady. Someone asked in a previous Update Tuesday for juicy milfs. Well, here you go. Our first milf of this game. Her name is Christine and she's the owner of a small Coffee Shop. You should really help her out sometimes.
Beside that she enjoys reading, doing yoga in the backyard, long walks on the beach and much more, but you'll find that for yourself.
That's going to be all for today.
Stay safe,
Jason

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Update for new game View attachment 777398

Morning guys,
How are you doing? I hope you're all fine and happy.
Before getting into the details of this past week, I'm going to let you know that both myself and Bishop took one week off from our main jobs so that we can work on this game. Probably we'll do the same when we get closer to the release, so stay tuned for a big update next time.
HOW WE WORK
Because the project is quite big there are a bunch of stuffs that need to be done, so we kinda split the tasks. I'm mainly doing the coding for the game, the UI design and some renders, while Bishop is working only on the renders. The planning and the text writing we are doing it together. Two minds are better than one, because we want to give you a very good game.
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week I've been finishing up most of the main characters. There are only a few actors left like shopping clerks some arena fighters and people that don't matter too much in this game, but mainly all the characters are done.
Also we finished doing all the interiors for the house where our next mc is going to live. Beside the interiors I prepared all the lights in the house to have the base so that when there is an event that is going to happen at night or day or whatever, we will just need to do the posing.
As you know last week I told you something about a database tool I'm building. It's done and we already started doing the schedule for a few characters. Once we have the schedule completed for all the characters in the game, no matter if you are getting content in the first version or the second, we can start working on the text. First we will write the default text, like when you see someone watching tv, you ask them what are they watching and stuff.
While I was making the schedule, Bishop already started doing the hotspots, so that you can have clickable objects/characters to start a conversation.
MEET CHRISTINE
I want you all to meet our beloved landlady. Someone asked in a previous Update Tuesday for juicy milfs. Well, here you go. Our first milf of this game. Her name is Christine and she's the owner of a small Coffee Shop. You should really help her out sometimes.
Beside that she enjoys reading, doing yoga in the backyard, long walks on the beach and much more, but you'll find that for yourself.
That's going to be all for today.
Stay safe,
Jason
Damn, I really want to play this..

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Really? I've seen recent reports that incest is not really baked in and instead it's just bolted on by a patch. Apparently, the dev abandoned the incest theme to bend over for Patreon's Mind Police in 2018 and people developed a patch to restore what was cut out but ultimately incest wasn't developed in a way that significantly influences the game.

I assume you played this game. What's your take?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
so What does the gangbang tag exactly mean in here ? does that mean sharing?...

Andromeda

Aug 28, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'e1c7_continue'.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
How many endings are there in total ???

So far i have unlocked Stephanie, Lizzie, Vanessa, Lizzie + Vanessa, Brandy, Amie.

I guess Nicole is also another ending but i break up with her.

EDIT: Never mind i used the mod to unlock rest of the endings.

Personally i like Stephanie and Brandy ending best when they have kids.

To be honest. the endings are super rushed

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes