4.10 star(s) 182 Votes

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Is it normal the the sister is referred to as "live in the same house with" instead of sister?

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Kinda wished that the epilogue was a little more expanded, given the dev had 5 months to finish it. Give us a day in the life of Brian in his ending. Kinda felt it was a little rushed.
Did you only have the one save? There's plenty of content if you have multiple paths. royalcandy never intended there to be an Ep.11 in the first place and if he'd expanded the epilogues as well it would have taken even longer.

Reactions: freakyfunk

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
For anyone having trouble trying out different endings you can activate the console, and change the paths there. For example, if you want to test a brandy only ending when you got to the ballroom:
Code:
nicolePath = False
brandyPath = True
lizziePath = False
jeanePath = False
amiePath = False
vanessaPath = False
stephaniaPath = False
So you can toggle girl paths with setting False/True to their corresponding variable which is '[girl name]Path'.
Just toggling the <girl>Path variable will work in some instances but some of the scenes also depend upon variables set by completing other scenes in previous episodes.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here are my android ports of No More Secrets v0.11.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 30.07.2020 (the last fix?)

Last edited:

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
No More Secrets [v0.11] [RoyalCandy] - Original Size 2.65GB
Compressed Windows(575MB): -

*Penfold Mole's unofficial bugfix patch has been applied*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​

Last edited:

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019

Vanessa only Path Error:
For people who don´t want to wait for a fix from the dev, you can use Unren.Bat (you find it here in the forum) and just use the extract RPA option and excange the file with the Attached one
Yeah - "jump e1lc7_continue" should be "jump e11c7_continue". I did tell royalcandy - as it was originally in as "jump e1c7_continue". Typos can be a PITA :p

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019

Vanessa only Path Error:
For people who don´t want to wait for a fix from the dev, you can use Unren.Bat (you find it here in the forum) and just use the extract RPA option and excange the file with the Attached one
Thanks.
Unren shouldn't be necessary; files outside of the .RPA take precedence. Try just putting the new .RPY in the game folder. The game should ignore the packed file as long as you put the new file in exactly the right place—the "game" folder in this case. Oh, and you have to delete the "766337_" part of the file's name, those numbers were added by the forums. Non-image files uploaded to the forums should always be zipped to avoid naming issues :)

Last edited:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Awww that's kinda cute. I can't wait until other people post the rest of the routes. I got the mom/amie route but it was pretty boring.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
The one lack of ending that still bugs me, even after all the hinting it might be possible, is Nichole and Brandy together.

The fact that the sex scenes in this were reduced to textless renders with no animations actually annoys me a great deal after every other sex scene in this game was entirely different.

4.10 star(s) 182 Votes