4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

thataboo

Jan 18, 2018
I just uploaded a new bugfix patch for v0.11 and an optional patch for the final scene sequence to enable 'h'-key and rollback there.

Link is still the same, I just edited (replaced) text there and added new patches to it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/no-more-secrets-v0-11-royalcandy.13673/post-3083384

I guess, Brandy ending may still be bugged there since I was not aware of the problem.

I tried a few endings with them and they seemed to work.
If you want anyone to try to find what is wrong there, you should describe your problem more precisely. Right now I have no idea what you are talking about.
I have to be able to replicate your problem to be able to track it down in the code.
Do you have a fix for this problem?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kfrazer099

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
IMO only 2 really complete endings, Brandy and Steph. The rest other then single all feel really rushed, I mean with all the other endings and all that sex you cant tell me there were no other kids? I mean the Lizzie/Vanessa ending shows them preggo but not anything past that so feels really rushed and incomplete honestly. The Dad part was like a second thought but all through the story it was the BIG secret then this complete letdown and only good Vanessa ending was the mini harem all the others had the same BS cause of her dad. Hope the next game/vn comes out better or at least ends better then this did.

Reactions: PeraDrnda

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Sorry, but no, because this is a problem with the compressed version of the game only, this bug does not exist in the original version of the game. It means that it would need a separate fix for the compressed version.
The person who compressed it created that problem and should deal with it. I haven't downloaded that version nor have I downloaded any other modification of the game, I can't fix all of them.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Appears that the existing code when choosing Brandy as prom queen is borked if the MC is in a triangle with Lizzie & Vanessa, causing it to cascade down to the Nichole scene, rather than the Brandy dance you get when only cheating with Lizzie:
Quick fix would be:
Code:
        brian curious "What is it?"
        if e11_fuckLizzie == True or e11_threesomeLV == True:
Proper fix would be another elif on e11_threesomeLV == True containing similar text but also mentioning Vanessa, but that's probably best left to RC?

Edit:
There's also a bug in the Dianna/Rene ballroom scene (label e11c15). If you stopped blackmailing Dianna in ep 9 (e9_diannaApproach = 3 or 4) then the code skips straight to the hotel room without talking to her about it.
Code:
#    if e9_diannaApproach == 3 and e9_diannaApproach == 4:
    if e9_diannaApproach == 3 or e9_diannaApproach == 4:
Thank you very much!
I will take a look at those places in the ep11_convs.rpy later and try to figure it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meushi

freakyfunk

Aug 11, 2017
There's also a bug in the Dianna/Rene ballroom scene (label e11c15). If you stopped blackmailing Dianna in ep 9 (e9_diannaApproach = 3 or 4) then the code skips straight to the hotel room without talking to her about it.
Code:
#    if e9_diannaApproach == 3 and e9_diannaApproach == 4:
Hi, yeah that scene felt really weird since the MC randomly jumps from Ballroom to Hotel room without any conversation. Can you share how to fix it i.e. if you have the solution?

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Hi, yeah that scene felt really weird since the MC randomly jumps from Ballroom to Hotel room without any conversation. Can you share how to fix it i.e. if you have the solution?
Download Penfold Mold's and copy it's contents to your games folder.

Open ep11_convs.rpy in a text editor (notepad would do).

Search for this text:
if e9_diannaApproach == 3 and e9_diannaApproach == 4:

Edit it to:

Save it and restart the game. If the game reports errors about things being defined twice, close it and start it again (this should regenerate the rpyc file & fix it).

Or wait for Penfold Mold to update his bugfix patch, then you don't need to edit anything yourself.

Fossil Dino

Jan 11, 2018
Is there an extended solo Jeane ending? And someone mentioned a pregnant Lizzie and Vanessa. How do you get that ending?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Jeane's content is a disappointment, WTF side girls got more than her in this chapter, what happened ? seems like she got ignored and Royal Candy suddenly lost interest with her. I wish patrons of him will rally and add will decide to add more Jeane to be fair, isn't she the main girl and Lizzie ? and she is suppose to be the most important LI right? Damn. :(

Last edited:

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
The last version I tested for royalcandy worked after Mbabbah gives Brian the key - as you enter the ballroom.

I'll have to test the version available here along with the compressed version when I get the chance and see what happens.
Okay - tested the latest full and compressed version available on F95 and had no problems - using some of the saves from the list here: https://f95zone.to/threads/no-more-secrets-v0-11-royalcandy.13673/page-270#post-3449581

The compressed version has no problems - including (1) the transition from Mahabbah to the ballroom and (2) the "e1c7_continue" or "e1lc7_continue" -> "e11c7_continue" on the Vanessa only path mentioned above.

The uncompressed version still has just the Vannessa only path bug present - so put the file available https://f95zone.to/threads/no-more-secrets-v0-11-royalcandy.13673/page-289#post-3916009 in the "game" sub-folder.

Dik President

Jul 14, 2020
Jeane's content is a disappointment, WTF side girls got more than her in this chapter, what happened ? seems like she got ignored and Royal Candy suddenly lost interest with her. I wish patrons of him will rally and add will decide to add more Jeane to be fair, isn't she the main girl and Lizzie ? and she is suppose to be the most important LI right? Damn. :(
Wait what happened to her ending

Reactions: Bobbyford

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
I've fixed that issue and a few others in an updated build I uploaded yesterday. If you don't want to download the entire thing again, you can unpack the images archive with unren. That should fix the specific issue you brought up, at least.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Question: What the heck happened with that mystery girl Natalie? is that meant for some kind of dlc, or sidestory to be done later, or is it something you can uncover in the game as present?
She disappeared into the void, never to be seen again.

I thought RC made it very clear that he was tired of this game and wanted to move onto other (a new) projects. No More Secrets was to be a vehicle for him to learn the ins and outs of coding a Ren'py game. It turned out to be a bigger project than he expected and I believe that is why some of the endings feel rushed. Needed to put this behind him so he could focus on new stuff. So this is it!

Most of the character recipes and locations have been listed in the fan art thread, so I am sure anyone that had any interest could add their own DLC if they wanted to.

Reactions: mikecd199817
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes