4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I just updated and added fixes for the bugs that Meushi pointed out to me.
List of all the fixes is there in the beginning of the post, no need to ask here about them.

Currently I am not aware of any other problems (except grammatical errors). Please report back in case you can find more.

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Question: What the heck happened with that mystery girl Natalie? is that meant for some kind of dlc, or sidestory to be done later, or is it something you can uncover in the game as present?
Some time ago Candy said that the new game he's planning to make is about that. Maybe this new Rejected No More is that game?

While clicking on Venessa in Venessa Path getting below error
View attachment 755062
Was fixed in the first bugfix patch version for v0.11 already, still is after v0.2 update of the patch I just uploaded about an hour ago.
I guess you haven't added it to your game.

Last edited:

kumar180490

Apr 27, 2020
Some time ago Candy said that the new game he's planning to make is about that. Maybe this new Rejected No More is that game?

Was fixed in the first bugfix patch version for v0.11 already, still is after v0.2 update of the patch I just uploaded about an hour ago.
I guess you haven't added it to your game.

I see the fixes attached after the post.I downloaded the fixes and now its working fine. Thanks anyway

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
the incest patch shows error
IC patch should be applied correctly, otherwise it doesn't work.
Instructions are on its and in the README.txt file inside the zip.

When applied correctly, you should have a subfolder named 'patch' inside the 'game' subfolder: 'game\patch'

NMS_patch_howto.png

Reactions: ar1122

arms99

May 11, 2018
Not working for me
I played the patched version, maybe try installing the IC patch if you haven't already. Otherwise I see no reason why the saves shouldn't work.

EDIT: Don't worry about the saves I uploaded, they're not really needed anymore. Just install the scrappy walkthrough/gallery mod, you can see all the ending in the gallery.

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Wait what happened to her ending
Ending with Jeane solo is decent for me, What I find disappointing is the sexual content with her in EP 10 and 11, it's almost none (ending doesn't count, it's very short) You see after the prom MC take almost everyone in a hotel room including side bitches based on which path you are on , can you believe it one of the main girl Jeane is not included in that option? this game is finished and you will only remember her name in just a quickie office sex , Damn ! there is not even a romantic date with her with a happy ending :( I wish there will be 0.12 for Jeane's content extension as one of her fans it is extremely disappointing

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
There is still a possibility for an extension, I remember My Cute roommate it was suppose to be finshed at 0.10 but Patrons of him push him to extend the game because of cousin's(main girl) lack of content , so our hope will depend on patrons of Royal Candy

freakyfunk

Aug 11, 2017
There is still a possibility for an extension, I remember My Cute roommate it was suppose to be finshed at 0.10 but Patrons of him push him to extend the game because of cousin's(main girl) lack of content , so our hope will depend on patrons of Royal Candy
I wouldn't get my hopes up, he's lost quite a number of patrons in the last 3 days. Earlier his income was around $1800, now after just 3 days, it is $1500. It would be a miracle if Jason even continues the development of his second game :confused:

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scenes/hotel_ballroom.rpy", line 6, in execute
  File "game/scenes/hotel_ballroom.rpy", line 10, in execute
  File "game/scenes/hotel_ballroom.rpy", line 11, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'images/episode11_GS//ballroom_bn1_%s.png').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scenes/hotel_ballroom.rpyc", line 4, in script
  File "D:\Games\Games\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Games\Games\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Games\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Games\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\exports.py", line 2909, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Games\Games\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Games\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Games\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Games\Games\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\Games\Games\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "D:\Games\Games\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Games\Games\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Games\Games\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Games\Games\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scenes/hotel_ballroom.rpy", line 10, in execute
  File "game/scenes/hotel_ballroom.rpy", line 11, in execute
  File "D:\Games\Games\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 946, in _imagebutton
    idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
  File "D:\Games\Games\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\NoMoreSecrets-0.11_compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 940, in choice
    raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'images/episode11_GS//ballroom_bn1_%s.png').

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
No More Secrets 0.11
Sun Aug 02 15:20:57 2020

This error keeps showing up. Please help

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I wouldn't get my hopes up, he's lost quite a number of patrons in the last 3 days. Earlier his income was around $1800, now after just 3 days, it is $1500. It would be a miracle if Jason even continues the development of his second game :confused:
Can't blame them , they probably are disappointed too like me , If I am one his patrons I probably would do the same too

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes