4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

UR_Mum_Gay

Apr 9, 2020
Yeah I would use that if you have played the game already, it just makes everything way easier in my opinion
I closed everyone else's paths before the dance, and made sure to be a dick to brandy and focus on Nichole, but she still tells me we this is the last time were doing this.
However at the dance when I talk to her, Brandy leaves us alone, Nichole asks to join her later but when Rene is crowned King of the dance I storm home alone and get the single ending

raffovic

Apr 7, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'e1c7_continue'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "ep11_convs.rpyc", line 858, in script
File "/Users/raffaele/Desktop/games/NoMoreSecrets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1678, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "/Users/raffaele/Desktop/games/NoMoreSecrets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Darwin-19.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
No More Secrets 0.11
Sat Oct 24 21:10:25 2020
```
Can someone help me?

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "ep11_convs.rpyc", line 858, in script
File "/Users/raffaele/Desktop/games/NoMoreSecrets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1678, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "/Users/raffaele/Desktop/games/NoMoreSecrets.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Darwin-19.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
No More Secrets 0.11
Sat Oct 24 21:10:25 2020
```
Can someone help me?
I don't know much about the errors, but have you used modifications on your game like the walkthrough mod etc?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I have played through this game almost 10 times just to get the Nichole ending, but no matter what I end up single...
can someone please help?
the walkthrough does nothing to help
then you have to leave Brandy directly.

and then at the final dance let go of Vanessa and Stephania

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Looks like Jeane/Mom is NOT the main lady like other girls on this game after going through walk through. Does we get same amount of sexual content with her & her's solo ending like other girls content or it's less content? Haven't played this story yet & i'm mainly into mom/son games.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Looks like Jeane/Mom is NOT the main lady like other girls on this game after going through walk through. Does we get same amount of sexual content with her & her's solo ending like other girls content or it's less content? Haven't played this story yet & i'm mainly into mom/son games.
Jeane, the mother, is one of my favorite characters.

I would say the sex scenes are the same number as the other LIs. the only difference is that she doesn't have a direct scene to dump her, while the others have all one or more key steps to decide whether to continue the story with them or not

She also has an ending dedicated only to her.

HippoDog420

May 25, 2020
How do you get pass the lobby scene at after you talk with Steven and Saeki on the final episode? Clicked everywhere but couldn't find a way to re-enter the ballroom

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
How do you get pass the lobby scene at after you talk with Steven and Saeki on the final episode? Clicked everywhere but couldn't find a way to re-enter the ballroom
I remember having had some difficulties too, but it seems to me it was enough to click on the floor or on the door of the room that you see

Reactions: HippoDog420

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019

Good morning everybody,
I hope everybody is feeling well.
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week I've completed the text for this version and both me and Bishop are working on the renders. There are plenty of things to be done, but the good part is that the structure of the game is done and we have a pretty solid game design. That means the next updates will come very smoothly.
WHAT TO EXPECT
In this first version you'll get used to the UI, the game mechanics and you'll understand better who are your friends and enemies. You'll get to understand the personality of the girls that live in the same house as you and will be able to work two jobs.
Not sure if I'll be able to add all the features in this version that are planned, because I really want to give you a release in November, however even if I'm not able to add all the features in this version you won't feel like it's a rushed release or something. The remaining things that I need to implement are some phone apps like social media, hooking app and a messaging system.
Anyway I should go back to work now, because there are a bunch of things that we have to do.
Best regards,
Jason

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Good morning everybody,
I hope everybody is feeling well.
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week I've completed the text for this version and both me and Bishop are working on the renders. There are plenty of things to be done, but the good part is that the structure of the game is done and we have a pretty solid game design. That means the next updates will come very smoothly.
WHAT TO EXPECT
In this first version you'll get used to the UI, the game mechanics and you'll understand better who are your friends and enemies. You'll get to understand the personality of the girls that live in the same house as you and will be able to work two jobs.
Not sure if I'll be able to add all the features in this version that are planned, because I really want to give you a release in November, however even if I'm not able to add all the features in this version you won't feel like it's a rushed release or something. The remaining things that I need to implement are some phone apps like social media, hooking app and a messaging system.
Anyway I should go back to work now, because there are a bunch of things that we have to do.
Best regards,
Jason
Thanks 4 the news update :)

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
I have made some fan signatures, they may not be the best so feel free to give me suggestions/improvements.
I will try to make signatures for the remaining characters in the next couple of days.

Signature-Lizzie-1.gif Signature-Vanessa-1.gif Signature-Jeane-1.gif Signature-Stephania-1.gif

Links:
Code:
Lizzie: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/10/893342_Signature-Lizzie-1.gif
Vanessa: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/10/893339_Signature-Vanessa-1.gif
Jeane: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/10/893337_Signature-Jeane-1.gif
Stephania: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/10/895773_Signature-Stephania-1.gif

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I'm in love with Jeane, but there isn't enough content with her ;( Jeane's ending is so short almost without details.
But one guy in this game said there is enough content for jeane & equal scenes as other girls & have a dedicated ending on her. Now, I shall play it or not? Is it worthful? I'm mainly into mom/son fetish only. Not much into sisters.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But one guy in this game said there is enough content for jeane & equal scenes as other girls & have a dedicated ending on her. Now, I shall play it or not? Is it worthful? I'm mainly into mom/son fetish only. Not much into sisters.

it was me.

the sexy scenes in the game are fairly evenly divided, of course Jeane doesn't attend the prom, but she has a short final scene too when she welcomes MC back from prom.

I haven't counted them but Jeane has at least three long sex scenes, I think none have more
maybe he has a few less fuss at the beginning, but I'm not sure.

the epilogue are a few images for all combinations of LIs

Last edited:

theScumbag

May 5, 2020
Great game; can't imagine how I've missed this one all this time.

Brandy & Jeane are my girls, but to be honest... nearly all the chicks are visually stunning.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes