4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019

Morning guys and gals,
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week we mainly worked on text and renders. I'm slowly wrapping the text up so this week everything should be done now, while Bishop is doing some renders.
The game is getting the shape we wanted and can finally see the end of the tunnel for this first version. There is still plenty of work to be done, because if we have a solid base then it will be easier for us to build on top.
VERSION 0.1 PLAN
I know we talked about this in a previous post, but I don't want to delay the release too much, so that's why this version will be focused mainly on the house and a little bit outside it.
I will cut the main story that was written for this part in two, because we were opening too many locations and each of those locations needed attention. We decided it's better that everytime we open a new location in the game to give the player enough activity there instead of having a bunch of emptiness. This game is going to be really big, so that's why we need to be careful how we build it.
For now we'll be focusing mainly on the house. And building the first step in a relationship with the girls around the house.
RELEASE DATE
Unfortunately I don't see a way to release the first version this month, even though I'm splitting the main story into two, there are plenty of things to do around the house.
If somehow we manage to make a release this month we'll let you know.
Best regards,
Jason
I'm personally not even mad that the release is this not month, It's important to get everything right in v0.1 since that's gonna be everyone's first look at the game. So if you completely F up v0.1 there's quite a good chance those people won't bother with checking it again.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Morning guys and gals,
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week we mainly worked on text and renders. I'm slowly wrapping the text up so this week everything should be done now, while Bishop is doing some renders.
The game is getting the shape we wanted and can finally see the end of the tunnel for this first version. There is still plenty of work to be done, because if we have a solid base then it will be easier for us to build on top.
VERSION 0.1 PLAN
I know we talked about this in a previous post, but I don't want to delay the release too much, so that's why this version will be focused mainly on the house and a little bit outside it.
I will cut the main story that was written for this part in two, because we were opening too many locations and each of those locations needed attention. We decided it's better that everytime we open a new location in the game to give the player enough activity there instead of having a bunch of emptiness. This game is going to be really big, so that's why we need to be careful how we build it.
For now we'll be focusing mainly on the house. And building the first step in a relationship with the girls around the house.
RELEASE DATE
Unfortunately I don't see a way to release the first version this month, even though I'm splitting the main story into two, there are plenty of things to do around the house.
If somehow we manage to make a release this month we'll let you know.
Best regards,
Jason
Thanks 4 the news update :)

Reactions: FantasticUser

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
Man this game is fucking wild, I'm not done yet, in the final chapter I think, but the last chapter or two have been a non-stop fuckfest. I've been stringing along pretty much all the love interests and I know it's about to all come tumbling down in an epic fashion.

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
Man this game is fucking wild, I'm not done yet, in the final chapter I think, but the last chapter or two have been a non-stop fuckfest. I've been stringing along pretty much all the love interests and I know it's about to all come tumbling down in an epic fashion.
Yeah, that's a pretty good summary of the game right there.

Victoria Vix

Jan 8, 2020
This has "completed" tag but it says version 0.11. Not sure which one to believe xD If anyone could help me I'd appreciate it, please.

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
Just finished, here are my thoughts. I was decently entertained through the entire game, the girls were hot and I liked how it was easy to build relationships with them and eventually fuck them. The final 2 or 3 chapters turn into a total fuckfest, which I loved, I think there was one day where you can end up having sex with like 5 different characters back to back to back. My only complaints are that it's obvious the dialogue was written by someone whose not a native english speaker (not saying that that's bad, just that it was funny how certain expressions were used), and the endgame was sorta disappointing. You can fuck WHOEVER you want, all that matters is what you do at prom. Honestly, the story leaves a lot more to be desired, but if you just wanna play something where you get a lot of chances to fuck hot girls, this is it.

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019

Hi everybody.
How are you feeling today? I hope you all are fine and healthy.
PROGRESS STATUS
As most of you know, both me and Bishop work full-time jobs and after work we try to find time to work on this game. This is the main reason why the development of the game is a bit slow. Beside that we have started a new game from scratch, so it's a bit slower than releasing a new version for an existing game.
However the development is going really well. I'm almost done with the text for this version. There are a few things that I'm not really happy with and a few events I still want to add in this first version, but beside that we're almost complete on this part.
Also on the renders side, Bishop is trying his best to do as many renders as possible.
For this version alone we're looking at a few good hundreds renders, because as I saying before I want to give you the best start I can.
RELEASE DATE
I can't say for sure a date when the game will be released, but the what I know is that it's going to be in November.
Best regards,
Jason

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Hi everybody.
How are you feeling today? I hope you all are fine and healthy.
PROGRESS STATUS
As most of you know, both me and Bishop work full-time jobs and after work we try to find time to work on this game. This is the main reason why the development of the game is a bit slow. Beside that we have started a new game from scratch, so it's a bit slower than releasing a new version for an existing game.
However the development is going really well. I'm almost done with the text for this version. There are a few things that I'm not really happy with and a few events I still want to add in this first version, but beside that we're almost complete on this part.
Also on the renders side, Bishop is trying his best to do as many renders as possible.
For this version alone we're looking at a few good hundreds renders, because as I saying before I want to give you the best start I can.
RELEASE DATE
I can't say for sure a date when the game will be released, but the what I know is that it's going to be in November.
Best regards,
Jason
Thanks 4 the news share :)

You guys have to excuse me for most likely being dumb but the
we have started a new game from scratch
Does that mean "Rejected no More" or that they are working on a 2nd game prior to Rejected? :unsure: If so Oh Boyh...:love::p(y)

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
Thanks 4 the news share :)

You guys have to excuse me for most likely being dumb but the
Does that mean "Rejected no More" or that they are working on a 2nd game prior to Rejected? :unsure: If so Oh Boyh...:love::p(y)
He's talking about the fact that this is the first version of RNM and that he has to build this from scratch. So that's the reason that this first release is gonna take longer than the next releases. That's what I'm assuming atleast.

UR_Mum_Gay

Apr 9, 2020
I have played through this game almost 10 times just to get the Nichole ending, but no matter what I end up single...
can someone please help?
the walkthrough does nothing to help

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
I have played through this game almost 10 times just to get the Nichole ending, but no matter what I end up single...
can someone please help?
the walkthrough does nothing to help
Interesting, Have you installed the walkthrough mod, or are you following the walkthrough?

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes