4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
Sandbox games have more playtime overall due to all clicking etc, but a few hours is awesome <3.
I'm just waiting for the shit storm of comments that are gonna hate the game cuz it's sandbox but that's their problem.
I'm sure that Jason has a good reason why he choose sandbox and its his game anyway

Reactions: Yuno Gasai
D

Deleted member 2864846

So, is there no option to end up with Nichole? I made every effort to friend-zone Brandy, and at the dance I showed the key to Nichole, turned down everyone else, and still ended up with the "alone" ending.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Sandbox games have more playtime overall due to all clicking etc, but a few hours is awesome <3.
I'm just waiting for the shit storm of comments that are gonna hate the game cuz it's sandbox but that's their problem.
I'm sure that Jason has a good reason why he choose sandbox and its his game anyway
I dont mind if a game is sandbox or linear, I prefer linear because some devs developed so bad the sandbox version, making u can lose content, or too much grind for advance with the story like one fucking step.. etc etc.. if the dev knows how to make, sandbox are good.

Trickster777

Oct 22, 2018
Hey guys.

Just started EP9, after the film I get an error that i can't get past:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/sexMenu/e9n1_sex1_off.png'>:
File "game/ep9_convs.rpy", line 178, in script
call screen sexMenu(["e9n1_sex1", "e9n1_sex2", "e9n1_sex3", "e9n1_sex4","e9n1_sex5"],"e9n1_cum")
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/sexMenu/e9n1_sex1_off.png'.
I checked the folder and all the images are there however they are called 'e9n1_sex1_gall_off.png' Am I going to have to go through them all and rename them?

Version 0.11, incest patch and walkthough mod installed.

luckyluci

Oct 8, 2018
Good game.. I liked it!!
I would have loved to see some animations....

Any more suggestions, for more similar games.

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020

Morning guys,
I hope you all have a fantastic day.

PROGRESS STATUS
Now that most of the game architecture is in place and we have more or less most of the locations done for the first part, we have started to write the text. We already had the plan for this version, but until I started to write I didn't realized how big this game is going to be.
Beside the text I also started to create some renders, just to be sure that we have everything in place, because when I design a room or a character it looks one way than when I use them in a real render for the game, so I want to be sure that I'll give you the best quality I can.

WHAT TO EXPECT
We're looking at a few hours of gameplay for this first version. I was thinking to split it so that we can have the release earlier, but there isn't anything I could delete, because you need to understand from start what's going on. "Who is our MC?", "Who are his friends/foes?", "What's the game all about?" and "How do I play this game?", because when building a big game with many characters and a big story is very easy to confuse the players, so I don't want to make this mistake, however the release date will not be changed. I still plan on completing the first version by the end of October or early November.
That being said I should get back to work, because there are plenty of things to be done and having two jobs is rough on my time, but I love what I do so that's not a problem. Thank you all for supporting me, some with your money and some with encouraging words. Because of you I am able to create my dream game.

Cheers,
Jason
Thanks for posting this awesome update!

Shouldn't we create a new thread for this game?

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019

Hello guys,
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week we've almost completed writing the quests for this version. We have the story done, however now comes the hard part of the writing. Creating interactions with the characters and activities that our MC can do.
SKILL SYSTEM
We made some improvement to our character. Now he has 11 skills that he need to improve. Not all the skills will be available in this first version, because we want to make sure those skills are put to good use.
What are the skills used for?
Well, the skills are used to either complete a different part of the story or are needed for a girl. I'll give you two examples.
- FIGHTING SKILL : To progress on one of the main quests you'll need to improve your fighting skills so that you can beat someone
- CHARM : I guess this is pretty obvious, but to have success with some girls you'll need a good charm level, otherwise she won't be interested in you.
ACTIONS IN THE RNM WORLD
Like I said, now we need to write the text for various actions. This kind of actions are important either in the story or in the progression with a girl, or maybe both.
One simple example is trimming the grass or cleaning the pool. At one point in the story, Christine will give you some responsibilities around the house. This events at first will be just to get on the good side of hers and earn some money, however while you trim the grass who knows what Rachel/Jackie are doing in the pool.
Another type of activities will be to increase the skills. If you go to the gym you'll be able to increase the muscles. Those muscles are needed in different ways, maybe to impress a girl or maybe to earn some money, who knows.
And some simple actions that will help you improve your relationship, like watching TV together, shopping, swimming and so on.
WALKTHROUGH
Given the fact that the game will be quite big and vast with a bunch of opportunities we decided that a good walkthrough will be needed. For this we have started creating a wiki page, mobile responsive so that if you ever get stuck you can check the wiki.
However the wiki page is not going to be the only way to understand what else do you got to do. Beside the quest system which should already be enough we created a helper (magical creature), nothing out of the ordinary so that we won't go too much into SF, that will help you when you need, however this is going to cost you some money.
MESSAGE FROM THE DEVELOPERS
While we were writing the game we felt very enthusiastic because this game turns out to be better than we hoped. I want to thank you all for your support. It means a lot to us. We wouldn't be able to do this without you.
We hope to finish all the text this week so that we can focus more on renders and the game development, even though most of the functions/classes are in place there is still work to be done.
Best regards,
Jason

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Hello guys,
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week we've almost completed writing the quests for this version. We have the story done, however now comes the hard part of the writing. Creating interactions with the characters and activities that our MC can do.
SKILL SYSTEM
We made some improvement to our character. Now he has 11 skills that he need to improve. Not all the skills will be available in this first version, because we want to make sure those skills are put to good use.
What are the skills used for?
Well, the skills are used to either complete a different part of the story or are needed for a girl. I'll give you two examples.
- FIGHTING SKILL : To progress on one of the main quests you'll need to improve your fighting skills so that you can beat someone
- CHARM : I guess this is pretty obvious, but to have success with some girls you'll need a good charm level, otherwise she won't be interested in you.
ACTIONS IN THE RNM WORLD
Like I said, now we need to write the text for various actions. This kind of actions are important either in the story or in the progression with a girl, or maybe both.
One simple example is trimming the grass or cleaning the pool. At one point in the story, Christine will give you some responsibilities around the house. This events at first will be just to get on the good side of hers and earn some money, however while you trim the grass who knows what Rachel/Jackie are doing in the pool.
Another type of activities will be to increase the skills. If you go to the gym you'll be able to increase the muscles. Those muscles are needed in different ways, maybe to impress a girl or maybe to earn some money, who knows.
And some simple actions that will help you improve your relationship, like watching TV together, shopping, swimming and so on.
WALKTHROUGH
Given the fact that the game will be quite big and vast with a bunch of opportunities we decided that a good walkthrough will be needed. For this we have started creating a wiki page, mobile responsive so that if you ever get stuck you can check the wiki.
However the wiki page is not going to be the only way to understand what else do you got to do. Beside the quest system which should already be enough we created a helper (magical creature), nothing out of the ordinary so that we won't go too much into SF, that will help you when you need, however this is going to cost you some money.
MESSAGE FROM THE DEVELOPERS
While we were writing the game we felt very enthusiastic because this game turns out to be better than we hoped. I want to thank you all for your support. It means a lot to us. We wouldn't be able to do this without you.
We hope to finish all the text this week so that we can focus more on renders and the game development, even though most of the functions/classes are in place there is still work to be done.
Best regards,
Jason
Thanks 4 the news flash :)

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
Encountered a bug in the very beginning of the game, just finished having breakfast for the very first time and I'm supposed to head out to the car, but I'm stuck in the kitchen and there is nothing for me to click on. I have the walkthrough mod installed and have added both patches.

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
Encountered a bug in the very beginning of the game, just finished having breakfast for the very first time and I'm supposed to head out to the car, but I'm stuck in the kitchen and there is nothing for me to click on. I have the walkthrough mod installed and have added both patches.
I would suggest you try removing all the addons and see if it works on a clean install (preferably not the compressed version)

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes