4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ghanikas

Sep 16, 2020
Hi, I just downloaded the latest version of the game. All was good until I got to episode 8 and it crashed. It says Stephaniahome not defined. Really disappointing that I cannot continue playing. Tried a few patches, but nothing has fixed it. Would love some help, so I can keep playing. Thank you.

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
Hi, I just downloaded the latest version of the game. All was good until I got to episode 8 and it crashed. It says Stephaniahome not defined. Really disappointing that I cannot continue playing. Tried a few patches, but nothing has fixed it. Would love some help, so I can keep playing. Thank you.
What version did you download?
Did you download any mods?

Ghanikas

Sep 16, 2020
What version did you download?
Did you download any mods?
I started playing on Version .11 PC. with no mods, no fixes, no patches. As soon as I clicked to start episode 8 I had the crash with the name error. e6_stephaniahome is not defined. I tried a version .3 and .4 patch/bug fix, the incest patch and tried earlier versions to see if I could get a save just past the error and nothing has worked, so far.

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019

Morning guys,
I hope you all have a fantastic day.

PROGRESS STATUS
Now that most of the game architecture is in place and we have more or less most of the locations done for the first part, we have started to write the text. We already had the plan for this version, but until I started to write I didn't realized how big this game is going to be.
Beside the text I also started to create some renders, just to be sure that we have everything in place, because when I design a room or a character it looks one way than when I use them in a real render for the game, so I want to be sure that I'll give you the best quality I can.

WHAT TO EXPECT
We're looking at a few hours of gameplay for this first version. I was thinking to split it so that we can have the release earlier, but there isn't anything I could delete, because you need to understand from start what's going on. "Who is our MC?", "Who are his friends/foes?", "What's the game all about?" and "How do I play this game?", because when building a big game with many characters and a big story is very easy to confuse the players, so I don't want to make this mistake, however the release date will not be changed. I still plan on completing the first version by the end of October or early November.
That being said I should get back to work, because there are plenty of things to be done and having two jobs is rough on my time, but I love what I do so that's not a problem. Thank you all for supporting me, some with your money and some with encouraging words. Because of you I am able to create my dream game.

Cheers,
Jason

Winchester741

Jul 21, 2020
I just wanted to say that this game is phenomenal. Its been long since I played a game like this. There's like no girl that I found unattractive. In my option my favs were Lizzie - soo gorgeous & beautiful and Brandy - most cute & innocent.

This was not only about sex but also had a good storyline, jokes, charachter secrets & great endings. This game will always have a special place in my heart .

Thank you for making such a great game

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
"bad girl" also got married in the end. can't remember her name

and that tattoo artist looks better after a new hairstyle.

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Morning guys,
I hope you all have a fantastic day.

PROGRESS STATUS
Now that most of the game architecture is in place and we have more or less most of the locations done for the first part, we have started to write the text. We already had the plan for this version, but until I started to write I didn't realized how big this game is going to be.
Beside the text I also started to create some renders, just to be sure that we have everything in place, because when I design a room or a character it looks one way than when I use them in a real render for the game, so I want to be sure that I'll give you the best quality I can.

WHAT TO EXPECT
We're looking at a few hours of gameplay for this first version. I was thinking to split it so that we can have the release earlier, but there isn't anything I could delete, because you need to understand from start what's going on. "Who is our MC?", "Who are his friends/foes?", "What's the game all about?" and "How do I play this game?", because when building a big game with many characters and a big story is very easy to confuse the players, so I don't want to make this mistake, however the release date will not be changed. I still plan on completing the first version by the end of October or early November.
That being said I should get back to work, because there are plenty of things to be done and having two jobs is rough on my time, but I love what I do so that's not a problem. Thank you all for supporting me, some with your money and some with encouraging words. Because of you I am able to create my dream game.

Cheers,
Jason
Thanks for the news flash ;)

WHAT TO EXPECT
We're looking at a few hours of gameplay for this first version.
A few hours?!? :unsure:
Amen for the v0.1 release :eek::love:(y)

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes