• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019

Hi guys,
How are you today? I hope you all have a fantastic day.
PROGRESS STATUS
The work on Rejected No More is going smoothly. This week I managed to complete all the locations scenes that are needed for the first version of the game and almost finished coding the game, while Bishop started working on some renders for the story.
Because this game is going to be a sandbox we have created a few features that would make the game more enjoyable. Some of them are already implemented, while some still need some work.
  • Player Stats (Skills and Description)
  • Friend Stats (A list with all your friends with details about each one of them based on your progress)
  • Achievements System
  • Inventory System
  • Quest System
  • Smart Phone (5 apps)
  • Personal Computer (6 apps)
  • Crafting System
  • Plenty of minigames that could be skippable if the player doesn't want to get the full experience of the game.
This week was hard on coding so there isn't much I can share right now, but I promise you that this game is going to be quite interesting.
MEET RACHEL
I want you to meet Rachel. She's a med student that used to live in the same house as our MC, however know she's engaged to a guy named Thomas who owns an IT Company, so she moved in with him.
Because the company owned by Thomas is spread around the world every week he leaves the country while our poor Rachel is all alone. That's why she'll come visit her old house.
RELEASE DATE
I know that you would like to play this game as soon as possible, but I got to be honest, I'm not sure when the first version will be released. Based on my calculations is either late October or November. I can't say for sure, because the game is bigger than expected.
We need a solid version 1, because it would be easier to expand the game afterwards.
However I want to thank my patrons for their support. Paying me to build a game from scratch when you don't have receive anything yet and didn't even played the game for at least 5 minutes is just amazing.
I can't thank you enough for your support. We're working hard for this game to have it as soon as possible for you.
Cheers,
Jason

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Hi guys,
PROGRESS STATUS
The work on Rejected No More is going smoothly. This week I managed to complete all the locations scenes that are needed for the first version of the game and almost finished coding the game, while Bishop started working on some renders for the story.
Because this game is going to be a sandbox we have created a few features that would make the game more enjoyable. Some of them are already implemented, while some still need some work.
  • Friend Stats (A list with all your friends with details about each one of them based on your progress)
  • Achievements System
  • Inventory System
  • Quest System
  • Smart Phone (5 apps)
  • Crafting System
  • Plenty of minigames that could be skippable if the player doesn't want to get the full experience of the game.
This week was hard on coding so there isn't much I can share right now, but I promise you that this game is going to be quite interesting.
MEET RACHEL
I want you to meet Rachel. She's a med student that used to live in the same house as our MC, however know she's engaged to a guy named Thomas who owns an IT Company, so she moved in with him.
Because the company owned by Thomas is spread around the world every week he leaves the country while our poor Rachel is all alone. That's why she'll come visit her old house.
RELEASE DATE
I know that you would like to play this game as soon as possible, but I got to be honest, I'm not sure when the first version will be released. Based on my calculations is either late October or November. I can't say for sure, because the game is bigger than expected.
We need a solid version 1, because it would be easier to expand the game afterwards.
However I want to thank my patrons for their support. Paying me to build a game from scratch when you don't have receive anything yet and didn't even played the game for at least 5 minutes is just amazing.
I can't thank you enough for your support. We're working hard for this game to have it as soon as possible for you.
Cheers,
Jason
Thanks for the news update (y)

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Yes it will... Mainly the sex scenes, however there are cases in which animations are better than simple renders.
My only wish for this new game is that the new girls have equal awesome design that in no more secrets, this is the few games where I needed harem path because is soooooo hard choose one srsly.. :(

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
My only wish for this new game is that the new girls have equal awesome design that in no more secrets, this is the few games where I needed harem path because is soooooo hard choose one srsly.. :(
There’re already 5 characters announced. So a full harem path would be pretty unrealistic in my opinion. Some with completely different lifestyles and ages etc.

Last edited:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
There’re already 5 characters announced. So a full harem path would be pretty unrealistic in my opinion. Some with completely different lifestyles and ages etc.
I was talking about to no more secrets, in this new game I dont need harem path because I didnt play yet obv haha

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

Hi guys,
PROGRESS STATUS
  • Achievements System
  • Inventory System
  • Quest System
  • Smart Phone (5 apps)
  • Crafting System
MEET RACHEL
RELEASE DATE
Cheers,
Jason
She's beautiful, a decent target but still hoping there will be a girl who look like Jeane

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
I was talking about to no more secrets, in this new game I dont need harem path because I didnt play yet obv haha
Ooh yeah bit confusing since we’re still talking NMS forum of course.

But my standpoint still stands, I would find it kinda weird to have a harem with everyone since some characters didn’t even have interactions between them.

But I get what you’re saying though if it where to happen that would be actually insane

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Yes it will... Mainly the sex scenes, however there are cases in which animations are better than simple renders.
NMS left us a little blue balled ... I mean, u just teased us with two gorgeous blondes, doc.Monique and Julia (Amie's bestie), can we expect to see them in Rejected No More ?? There's many gentlemen who'd love to see some scenes with them ... it's a waste to let the two ladies "untouched".;)

Please add the 2 to the cast of Rejected No More or make some scenes with those goddesses. Also, will there be a crossover with the cast of No More Secrets ?? Like the two MC's meeting or sharing their ladies ??

Last edited:
Reactions: Jenzi800

Jenzi800

Aug 25, 2020
NMS left us a little blue balled ... I mean, u just teased us with two gorgeous blondes, doc.Monique and Julia (Amie's bestie), can we expect to see them in Rejected No More ?? There's many gentlemen how'd love to see some scenes with them ... it's a waste to let the two ladies "untouched".;)

Please add the 2 to the cast of Rejected No More or make some scenes with those goddesses. Also, will there be a crossover with the cast of No More Secrets ?? Like the two MC's meeting or sharing their ladies ??
Yes. the two blondes are awesome. Would be great to have them in " Rejected No More".

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
NMS left us a little blue balled ... I mean, u just teased us with two gorgeous blondes, doc.Monique and Julia (Amie's bestie), can we expect to see them in Rejected No More ?? There's many gentlemen who'd love to see some scenes with them ... it's a waste to let the two ladies "untouched".;)

That was the plan. Some of the "untouched" ladies should be in the upcoming game, however there is a technical problem. I upgraded the base model for Rejected No More and the old models won't work properly with the new ones. For example the sex scenes between a new model and an old model is going to be hard to implement. I'm still trying to convert some models, but so far nothing, because Monique and Julia were meant to be here in the game. Monique was moving to another hospital where Rachel(older sister) will work and Julia was planned to be in the same college as our MC.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
So far I am not really impressed with the models of the new game. Maybe just not my thing... but nowhere near the levels of beauty of princess Lizzie, the class of queen Jeane and the sexyness of godess Amie.

Reactions: PinkGoddess

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
So far I am not really impressed with the models of the new game. Maybe just not my thing... but nowhere near the levels of beauty of princess Lizzie, the class of queen Jeane and the sexyness of godess Amie.
Lizzie is muuuch Lizzie.. tbh NMS has the lvl of the girls so high, is so hard reach this lvl imho..

Reactions: FantasticUser
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes