4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
Just a tiny question on that poll, how many will make it to the game? :unsure:
It is quite a list so i would think at least 2 or more would make it.
The amount is not confirmed, that all depends on how much time each one takes. This poll was just seeing what people would like to see in the game and what is worth the time working on. Most fetishes will also be avoidable

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
The amount is not confirmed, that all depends on how much time each one takes. This poll was just seeing what people would like to see in the game and what is worth the time working on. Most fetishes will also be avoidable
Thanks.
Was just curious since i like many of the "fetishes" in that list and some weren't even on the left side. ;) hehe

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
Yeahh, that's always the difficult thing with fetishes since everyone likes different stuff. I'm almost sure that Jason wouldn't just choose everything on the left side. A bit of diversity is always good even some people don't like it.

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
I downloaded the walkthrough mod version, is that where the issue is ?
That's where the issue most likely is, I don't know if that's an issue within the mod itself or you have some issue on your end.
Did you follow the installation guide correctly?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Yeahh, that's always the difficult thing with fetishes since everyone likes different stuff. I'm almost sure that Jason wouldn't just choose everything on the left side. A bit of diversity is always good even some people don't like it.
Then why even make a damn poll ? The fact that two of the shittiest fetishes are near the bottom of the right side should tell him that HIS audience that actually PAYS dont want that content in the new game...

Ratata21

May 6, 2017
That's where the issue most likely is, I don't know if that's an issue within the mod itself or you have some issue on your end.
Did you follow the installation guide correctly?
Nvm, it was indeed the walkthrough mod, i reinstalled the normal game and it worked just fine ty

UR_Mum_Gay

Apr 9, 2020
I've played through this game 3 times and I always end up breaking things off with Nichole. How can I choose Nichole over Brandy? how do I go down Nichole's path?

a kinky, tattooed beauty who is super creative and has a high sex drive; she is truly a woman after my own heart!

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
I've played through this game 3 times and I always end up breaking things off with Nichole. How can I choose Nichole over Brandy? how do I go down Nichole's path?

a kinky, tattooed beauty who is super creative and has a high sex drive; she is truly a woman after my own heart!
There's a scene with Nicole where you have to choose between Brandy and Nichole.

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
Is there anything you specifically have to do as to not open Brand's path? In all 3 runs, I have never been given that option to choose

I think if you always pick the worst options in her dialogues her route won't even open so maybe try that.

This is btw the scene I'm talking about.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes