• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
So far I am not really impressed with the models of the new game. Maybe just not my thing... but nowhere near the levels of beauty of princess Lizzie, the class of queen Jeane and the sexyness of godess Amie.
The current renders we have of them just don't give them enough credit IMO. I will form my full opinion when we have clear renders of everything.
But the models of NMS are just something else. So I get what you're saying.

Reactions: PinkGoddess

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
That was the plan. Some of the "untouched" ladies should be in the upcoming game, however there is a technical problem. I upgraded the base model for Rejected No More and the old models won't work properly with the new ones. For example the sex scenes between a new model and an old model is going to be hard to implement. I'm still trying to convert some models, but so far nothing, because Monique and Julia were meant to be here in the game. Monique was moving to another hospital where Rachel(older sister) will work and Julia was planned to be in the same college as our MC.
Do you want help upgrading the models? I'm sure there are some talented people here who could tackle the problem.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
NMS left us a little blue balled ... I mean, u just teased us with two gorgeous blondes, doc.Monique and Julia (Amie's bestie), can we expect to see them in Rejected No More ?? There's many gentlemen who'd love to see some scenes with them ... it's a waste to let the two ladies "untouched".;)
Include me in the list, that Dr Monique when I met her first how I wish I could impregnate her and become a patient in her own hospital and Julia when I heard she has a boyfriend it turns me on a lot, I hope that there will be a cross over and Julia still has boyfriend there that I can cuck. Honestly I got blue balled with Jeane also I expect something extra ordinary in her in the final episode but there wasn't and it made me so sad, I hope I can see her again even a woman who look exactly just like her will do because her beauty is of a godess

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Yes it will... Mainly the sex scenes, however there are cases in which animations are better than simple renders.
XScenes here in NMS are unique and beautiful because of many different positions and unique style so I hope that it will not be change in RNM just because of upgrading to animations sometimes still renders are better than animations just like here in NMS

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
MEET RACHEL
I want you to meet Rachel. She's a med student that used to live in the same house as our MC, however know she's engaged to a guy named Thomas who owns an IT Company, so she moved in with him.

Rachel has a fiance named Thomas ? :eek: I want her already :love::devilish:

0liver

Apr 10, 2019
is there a walkthrough to uncover all the secrets?
anyway, how do i get lizzys pc password? ^^'

Last edited:

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Just starts with a frozen black fullscreen, gotta forcibly shut it down.

EDIT:
Scratch that, problem was on my end. Restart fixed it.
Happened before, for some reason all Ren'py games would start that way until i restarted.

Last edited:

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019

Morning guys and gals,
How are you today? I hope you all had a fantastic week.

PROGRESS STATUS
As you know we have almost completed the game structure and we can finally work on the story. So that's exactly what we have done this past week. We have started working on the content.
This past week I made the intro which is made mainly of animations. The reason we did that was to get more familiar with the animations so that when we'll have an opportunity to add animations in the game we know very well how to do them and what can we achieve and also another reason it's because it looks great like that.
While I was working on the animations Bishop started working on the story renders and the special buttons (people doing different stuffs).

GAMEPLAY
As you know the game will be a sandbox so I'll give you an example of how the game will be played.
Let's say Jackie on Tuesday afternoon is in the pool. You'll see her there and when you'll click on her you'll be able to talk. However you won't talk only about the pool stuffs, but if you need to talk about something important you'll be able to do that. The same thing goes for every action an NPC can have. This means more renders and more work for us but the quality of the game will improve if we do like this.

MEET JUSTIN (MC)
Some of you already know him, from a previous post, but know I'm going to explain him a little bit.
He's our new MC, however we already created a way to choose a name, unlike "No More Secrets".
He just finished high school and is going to apply for a college, but his grades weren't that big so probably is going to be hard to enter a college.
He used to get rejected plenty before so one of his goals will be to never be rejected ever again, however this is not the plot of the story. I'll keep that a secret until you finally get to play.
Cheers,
Jason

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Morning guys and gals,
How are you today? I hope you all had a fantastic week.

PROGRESS STATUS
As you know we have almost completed the game structure and we can finally work on the story. So that's exactly what we have done this past week. We have started working on the content.
This past week I made the intro which is made mainly of animations. The reason we did that was to get more familiar with the animations so that when we'll have an opportunity to add animations in the game we know very well how to do them and what can we achieve and also another reason it's because it looks great like that.
While I was working on the animations Bishop started working on the story renders and the special buttons (people doing different stuffs).

GAMEPLAY
As you know the game will be a sandbox so I'll give you an example of how the game will be played.
Let's say Jackie on Tuesday afternoon is in the pool. You'll see her there and when you'll click on her you'll be able to talk. However you won't talk only about the pool stuffs, but if you need to talk about something important you'll be able to do that. The same thing goes for every action an NPC can have. This means more renders and more work for us but the quality of the game will improve if we do like this.

MEET JUSTIN (MC)
Some of you already know him, from a previous post, but know I'm going to explain him a little bit.
He's our new MC, however we already created a way to choose a name, unlike "No More Secrets".
He just finished high school and is going to apply for a college, but his grades weren't that big so probably is going to be hard to enter a college.
He used to get rejected plenty before so one of his goals will be to never be rejected ever again, however this is not the plot of the story. I'll keep that a secret until you finally get to play.
Cheers,
Jason
Thanks for the news update (y)

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Just starts with a frozen black fullscreen, gotta forcibly shut it down.

EDIT:
Scratch that, problem was on my end. Restart fixed it.
Happened before, for some reason all Ren'py games would start that way until i restarted.
thankfully we have the skip function.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Awesome game, one of the best I've played. I got the Vanessa/Lizzie/Amie/Jeane ending, would've been a little better if it had some dialogue at the end instead of just pictures and a narration. But still this game made it to my top 5.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Hate these Liberal games where you pull out when the woman tells you to and you don't have the option to impregnate them.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Damn, Im so hyped for this new game srsly.. too bad NMS and RoyalCandy are soooo underrated.. I dont understand why.. :/
I'm really hyped for it too! There's been a couple of really big scoped city-setting games that seem like they will be open world like this, and it's tough for them to be executed well. That said, despite the fact that I haven't finished No More Secrets yet, I have quite a bit of faith they'll do a good job.

That said, I'm not sure "underrated" quite describes them. It looks like No More Secrets is at 4.4 Stars or so - that's pretty damn high, and is probably rated pretty close to what I think it would deserve. Unfortunately, they seem non-mainstream / not quite popular enough to be pulling in the huge bucks they yet.

Hopefully the new game changes things for them!

Reactions: PinkGoddess

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I'm really hyped for it too! There's been a couple of really big scoped city-setting games that seem like they will be open world like this, and it's tough for them to be executed well. That said, despite the fact that I haven't finished No More Secrets yet, I have quite a bit of faith they'll do a good job.

That said, I'm not sure "underrated" quite describes them. It looks like No More Secrets is at 4.4 Stars or so - that's pretty damn high, and is probably rated pretty close to what I think it would deserve. Unfortunately, they seem non-mainstream / not quite popular enough to be pulling in the huge bucks they yet.

Hopefully the new game changes things for them!
That they have 4* in rate does not imply that they are not undervalued.. I mean, we are talking about a finished game, with an interesting plot, half sandbox with several endings and an incredible non-standard design in many of its girls, the game has a enough quality to have a fame at least close to dreams of desire at least imho, and it is not the case unfortunately.. only 300 pages in the thread (yes, there are many, but compare it with other games with fame and you will know that 300 is nothing) and it saddens me because RC seems quite committed to the development of his projects, that for me, something like that already makes me take the dev more seriously and with more enthusiasm than many others who live off what their games and just milking his fans.

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
That they have 4* in rate does not imply that they are not undervalued.. I mean, we are talking about a finished game, with an interesting plot, half sandbox with several endings and an incredible non-standard design in many of its girls, the game has a enough quality to have a fame at least close to dreams of desire at least imho, and it is not the case unfortunately.. only 300 pages in the thread (yes, there are many, but compare it with other games with fame and you will know that 300 is nothing) and it saddens me because RC seems quite committed to the development of his projects, that for me, something like that already makes me take the dev more seriously and with more enthusiasm than many others who live off what their games and just milking his fans.
Very well said.
NMS will always be a gem for me. There're obviously things that can be improved like the endings and I think it would even be better as a VN instead of a sandbox game. But the next game is already starting to look like a real sandbox and will have animations so that's already a good start.

hans_meier

Nov 27, 2019
Hey guys, could someone check my save please?
It tells me I should talk to lizzie in her room, but every room is empty.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes