4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
I installed inc patch but story at the beginning does not make sense in that context... like it is not installed. If game is not intended to be that way i don't understand why somebody made incomplete patch.

V-red

Nov 12, 2017
I installed inc patch but story at the beginning does not make sense in that context... like it is not installed. If game is not intended to be that way i don't understand why somebody made incomplete patch.
Patch adds some extra scenes and "secrets" of characters. With installed patch you can find out that your true mother is in fact Jeane and Lizzie is your sister. To find out the truth you should check Jeane's room in first day's afternoon and find a key.

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
i think its a bit more sandboxy where there r locations to visit and its jsut like what happened to her and u play as her meeting new people in a new city
and this game is a continuation of the game No More Secrets?

raffovic

Apr 7, 2020
you might have done some mistake installing it. I have it and it works perfectly

V-red

Nov 12, 2017
I did not understand anything, I downloaded the version from the mega incest and it is actually without incest, is it wrong the bay is the wrong version or should it be so? Tell me pliz
It works just fine and makes Jeane your true mother. It's just that you need to find out it from her first.

This patch will add an event between Jeane and Brian.
To trigger the event you need to go to her room when Phill is not home and click on the key
Episode 1:
- between 12:40 and 14:00
Episode 4:
- 07:55 when she's in the bathroom
- 19:25 when she's in the kitchen
- 20:30 - 21:00 when she's in the livingroom
Episode 5:
- 18:10 - 20:10 while she's in the bathroom

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Have to say I am so very impressed that Brian the MC has the f-kin balls to call Rene a Douche bag pot calling the Kettle black or what.
Brian is infact the very epitome of the word. (edit) or to be fair he is for the first 3rd to about possibly half the game.

Apart from that its a very interesting game with good renders and it seems the move to Renplay didn't hurt it.

Last edited:
Reactions: cib64

VladWolf

Mar 8, 2021
It is a very good game, I love it. Specially Jeane, I hope so NoMoreMoney will be as good as this, I love the parts of corruption of Jeane is gold for me and any end is good. 9.5/10 cuz I'd like some random things like in the game whereitallbegan ex. like if you cum she might get pregnant, of course if you choose that kind of things. Nevertheless that's something tiny. The game is awesome, fast and always go to the point. :)

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes