4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Hitmen19

Apr 20, 2020
I really just started playing this game. Only on Chapter 2. So at the party how much do the choices u make affect the relationship with the girls ?

oshtoshashlyk

Mar 5, 2020
God damn it, WHY do so many games on this site (let alone relatively popular games that are labeled as "Complete") fail at basic fucking spell checking? You'd think with all that Patreon money they could afford to spend half an hour doing some basic fucking editing and reviewing.
Capture.PNG

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
God damn it, WHY do so many games on this site (let alone relatively popular games that are labeled as "Complete") fail at basic fucking spell checking? You'd think with all that Patreon money they could afford to spend half an hour doing some basic fucking editing and reviewing.
View attachment 1146866
Automatic spell checking won't work if you put text directly in the game (whatever tool you use for coding it), without using some text processor/editor.
Once the text in game, there are not many people who will point out to each particular typo, and effort to going through the code might be not worthy result.

Reactions: cib64

Cum in Pussy

Dec 19, 2020
i dont know i totally sad after playing this game.. only 4 scenes for creampie... wow.... hurm tags creampie only 4 scenes.. hurm lol.. better dont tags creampie if scene only 4 in this game.....

• Angry
Reactions: Huitieme

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Automatic spell checking won't work if you put text directly in the game (whatever tool you use for coding it), without using some text processor/editor.
Once the text in game, there are not many people who will point out to each particular typo, and effort to going through the code might be not worthy result.
I don't see why devs don't just type in Grammarly or something and then just c/p the script into the game files. Not only does the spell check part work really well, but it also helps correct grammar.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Mega & Fileupload Downloads are dead :(
Nopy is currently expected to take 2 hrs and seems stalled but it is there, could someone toss this on Mega?

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
How can I skip? It's in the options menu but I don't see the button.
It has been a while since I last played this game, but as a Ren'Py game, you should be able to skip what you have already seen before by pressing and holding the Ctrl key.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes