4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
So I downloaded the android port, it said the incest patch is applied, but during the game they constantly say things like "we are not cousins" and things like that, which are really annoying because they seem so out of place in the general dialog...
Am I missing something?

Zenitsu_19

Mar 24, 2022
View attachment 451349

Overview:
The whole thing began a few years ago when Brian's mother had died. She was sick, but he had no idea, she and his father kept it a secret. After she died his father started to drink heavily. One night the cops came to Brian and told him that his father won't come back soon so he'd better stay with a relative. When I found this he did his best in finding out what happened to his father but no luck. A few days after the cops came to his door, Phill, the principal of the high school where Brian was a student came to him and told him that he could live with him for a while. While living with Phill, Brian did plenty of bad stuff, but in the end, things got better.
The main purpose of the player will be to find out why is his father in prison while his second goal will be to find out what everybody hides. Everybody has secrets and your job is to find them. Some characters have big secrets while others not so big.​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-30
Release Date: 2020-07-30
Developer: RoyalCandy
Censored: No
Version: 0.11
Fan Art Thread: Here
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Others:
COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Patches: - Fan BugFix
Extras: WALKTHROUGH - - WALKTHROUGH + GALLERY MOD - Save - Multi-Mod -
German translation

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 235266 View attachment 235263 View attachment 235264 View attachment 235265 View attachment 235272 View attachment 235271 View attachment 235269 View attachment 235267 View attachment 235270
View attachment 292739 View attachment 292742 View attachment 292744 View attachment 292745 View attachment 235268 View attachment 292752 View attachment 292754
Hello Everyone,
I am Playing it right now and I added it's patch also But i am Not sure patch is working or Not,
How would I know if patching is working, I mean Jeane Is MC's real mother But MC is not addressing her as Mom, Lizzie is her sister but MC is describing her as her best friend.
I don't know Whether it's because MC hasn't found out who his real Mother Is yet or that the patch is not Working.
I added patch in NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc\game folder
Can somebody tell me What it is ?

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I am Playing it right now and I added it's patch also But i am Not sure patch is working or Not,
How would I know if patching is working, I mean Jeane Is MC's real mother But MC is not addressing her as Mom, Lizzie is her sister but MC is describing her as her best friend.
I don't know Whether it's because MC hasn't found out who his real Mother Is yet or that the patch is not Working.
The MC won't address Jeane as his mother until he finds her secret. You must search in her room when the opportunity presents itself.

Reactions: Zenitsu_19
Mar 15, 2021
My Walkthrough, Cheat and Bug Fix Mod

So I've given this game my mod treatment.
This release includes:

• Built in Walkthrough (gives hints where to go next, highlights best option in green to advance the character and/or story), cheats and more bugfixes​
  • Built on top of the Incest Patch (with 2 hints included by me during the game of when to activate it) and the bugfix mods from Penfold Mole​
  • Over 1000 lines of dialogue changes including:​
    • Additional grammar and sentence structure fixes​
    • Partial un-Britify the dialogue that was making the dialogue cringy instead of Euro-American​
    • Toning down the dev's overuse of calling the males idiots and the females bitches with better dialogue​
    • Changed whore to slut when slut was the correct word in English​
    • More coherent dialogue when needed​
  • Option to rename MC (thanks to orthal for getting it done before me)
  • And more​

Install directions:
Extract in the same folder as NoMoreSecrets.exe say YES when asked to overwrite files.

Link:
Mega: Mega
Zippy:
Thanks.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Hello Everyone,
If you are using my mod, which has all the bugs fixed among many other things, then just follow what my mod tells you to do and you will be fine. If not then you need to be using my mod to play the game.

Mar 15, 2021
My Walkthrough, Cheat and Bug Fix Mod

So I've given this game my mod treatment.
This release includes:

• Built in Walkthrough (gives hints where to go next, highlights best option in green to advance the character and/or story), cheats and more bugfixes​
  • Built on top of the Incest Patch (with 2 hints included by me during the game of when to activate it) and the bugfix mods from Penfold Mole​
  • Over 1000 lines of dialogue changes including:​
    • Additional grammar and sentence structure fixes​
    • Partial un-Britify the dialogue that was making the dialogue cringy instead of Euro-American​
    • Toning down the dev's overuse of calling the males idiots and the females bitches with better dialogue​
    • Changed whore to slut when slut was the correct word in English​
    • More coherent dialogue when needed​
  • Option to rename MC (thanks to orthal for getting it done before me)
  • And more​

Install directions:
Extract in the same folder as NoMoreSecrets.exe say YES when asked to overwrite files.

Link:
Mega: Mega
Zippy:
Thanks.

Jacey.ci

Aug 8, 2021
I enjoyed the game! Played with one of the mods that installs incest and 'cheats' as well for viewing all the options. I enjoyed the slow burn with some of the girls, and most of them really made me enjoy their characters. Having to pick 'one' would be impossible - my 'canon' playthrough ended with a harem (Spoiler Alert) of
. That was nice, but it hurt having to cut other girls out - Brandy is so sweet, Stephania catching feelings, Nicole coming back into MC's life. It hurt having to 'turn down' those others at the end, but I had seen the ramifications if you just manwhore through the end, and definitely realistic, but still an abrupt change from being fine doing it all through the game. I'm not necessarily a harem lover, ok who am I kidding yes I am, but I find the hardest part in some games to pick which one to be with and declining the rest when there's good character development and fantastic scenes. I think my canon approach was the most satisfactory ending for my play style, I'd like to imagine MC is still on friendly terms with the other girls even if not in a relationship with them.
To get that ending, did you turn down the date with Step and not sleep with Brandy?

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
Hey lads, I wanna ask something about Amie. I just started EP3 and wonder, will she keep dating Keith if she doesn't caught him and Stephania fucking, or will she dump him later anyway?

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
QUESTIONS Is this the final version of the game or will it be an update v12 or season 2 of the game? and when will they wait a long time or is this the latest version?!?

crimsonoon

Apr 28, 2022
QUESTIONS Is this the final version of the game or will it be an update v12 or season 2 of the game? and when will they wait a long time or is this the latest version?!?
It's finished. Royal Candy made a sequel focusing on a side storyline from NMS but that proyect is on-hold/abandoned.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes