4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I wasn't the biggest fan of the last episode, and some of the endings were meh, a few were good though.

One of the endings I really liked was Brandy's, which is great cause Brandy is easily my favorite girl, so hot and very precious.

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
Anyone knows how to trigger amber changing swimsuit scene when finding the receipt? She sends me away from her room but in gallery she change swimsuit in front of me

kπ!$

Apr 18, 2018
I started this game, and the navigation is such a royal pain in the ass, especially in Android. Spent 30 mins on this with 20 mins wasting on navigation. Don't think I will try this out anymore

Voyeur1.1

May 26, 2022
Will Rene have a shot at fucking lizzie if I go with his route(him getting the booze)?

And will the mysteries bulky man Isaac show up in other episodes?

Last edited:

PreggoMyMom

Dec 4, 2020
Guys, should I use the Incest-patch to play ? Because if mom's best friend was mom and she married to Phill then it would feel like I'm being NTR/cuckold :FacePalm:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Does the game have NTR, Cuckold, Sandbox or point & click, or is it a game where we progress by making choices?
there is only one sharing scene if I remember correctly, no cuck, several sandbox elements

the choices have some consequences, but the main one is the final one at the ball

obitus

Nov 22, 2020
I just had to share this with you all because I seriously love this game so damn much! :love:

Firstly, I absolutely adore the story, and this game easily ranks among my top adult visual novels.

On my first playthrough, I made selfish choices and pursued multiple relationships, and Brian's consequences were severe. He experienced humiliation at the prom from Vanessa and Lizzie, got kicked out by Jeanne, and was violated by Amie. I guess cheating really does have its price.

I was quite bothered by the protagonist's decision to deceive Lizzie about the gift. While I understand that white lies can be acceptable and helpful in certain situations, the fact that someone else bought the sentimental gift for her instead of the protagonist really upsets me. Though I'm not a fan of Rene, the point remains clear.

Their second game, "No More Money," impressed me just as much as the first. The character development and plot were excellent. I recently discovered that their abandoned game, "Rejected No More," centers around the missing girl, Natalie. I'm both surprised and excited to explore this story, as it connects to the game's universe. My curiosity was piqued when I noticed Brian explaining the game he was playing on his computer so specifically.

The twist and turn of events were mind-blowing! It turns out that Phil was supposed to be in prison, not his dad. Learning this at the last chapter left me in awe. Although I felt the ending was a bit rushed, it didn't disappoint me. I must admit, I have a soft spot for mystery and drama in adult visual novels.

P.S. The Samuel Jackson meme reference killed me :ROFLMAO:

Basurino

Feb 9, 2021
I just had to share this with you all because I seriously love this game so damn much! :love:

Firstly, I absolutely adore the story, and this game easily ranks among my top adult visual novels.

On my first playthrough, I made selfish choices and pursued multiple relationships, and Brian's consequences were severe. He experienced humiliation at the prom from Vanessa and Lizzie, got kicked out by Jeanne, and was violated by Amie. I guess cheating really does have its price.

I was quite bothered by the protagonist's decision to deceive Lizzie about the gift. While I understand that white lies can be acceptable and helpful in certain situations, the fact that someone else bought the sentimental gift for her instead of the protagonist really upsets me. Though I'm not a fan of Rene, the point remains clear.

Their second game, "No More Money," impressed me just as much as the first. The character development and plot were excellent. I recently discovered that their abandoned game, "Rejected No More," centers around the missing girl, Natalie. I'm both surprised and excited to explore this story, as it connects to the game's universe. My curiosity was piqued when I noticed Brian explaining the game he was playing on his computer so specifically.

The twist and turn of events were mind-blowing! It turns out that Phil was supposed to be in prison, not his dad. Learning this at the last chapter left me in awe. Although I felt the ending was a bit rushed, it didn't disappoint me. I must admit, I have a soft spot for mystery and drama in adult visual novels.

P.S. The Samuel Jackson meme reference killed me :ROFLMAO:
Indeed, it has a nice story. I will take a look to the other two, "No more money" and "Rejected no more".

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes