4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
whats the point of the incest patch? doesnt seem to change anything. im still at the start so is a new girl introduced later on or something?

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
whats the point of the incest patch? doesnt seem to change anything. im still at the start so is a new girl introduced later on or something?
During one of the free roam phases, quite early in the game if my memory serves me well, you can unveil Jeane's (the milf) secret upon discovering something in her room.

Reactions: KrusherKev

ngentucwek

Jul 2, 2022
During one of the free roam phases, quite early in the game if my memory serves me well, you can unveil Jeane's (the milf) secret upon discovering something in her room.
How there no guide for that, do i just click everywhere on every chapter?

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
How there no guide for that, do i just click everywhere on every chapter?
Have you had a look at the OP of this thread? One of the very good things about F95 is that for each thread dedicated to a game shared here, you can find lots and lots of useful stuff published in their respective OP. This is a screenshot that shows relevant links for you found in the opening post of this thread:

wt.jpg

On another note, the search function on these forums works damn well. It even allows you to search for keywords inside of a specific thread, like this one. Look what you can find just by entering the keywords 'jeane' and 'secret' and limiting the search to this thread: https://f95zone.to/search/325162217/?q=jeane+secret&t=post&c[thread]=13673&o=relevance

ngentucwek

Jul 2, 2022
Have you had a look at the OP of this thread? One of the very good things about F95 is that for each thread dedicated to a game shared here, you can find lots and lots of useful stuff published in their respective OP. This is a screenshot that shows relevant links for you found in the opening post of this thread:

View attachment 3166931

On another note, the search function on these forums works damn well. It even allows you to search for keywords inside of a specific thread, like this one. Look what you can find just by entering the keywords 'jeane' and 'secret' and limiting the search to this thread: https://f95zone.to/search/325162217/?q=jeane+secret&t=post&c[thread]=13673&o=relevance
Yeah i use it from the mega, you said it from early game, but the walkthrough didnt say about secret until chapter 4, then i drop it because the incest isnt incest but just one roof ppl

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
No, how tf should i know? the incest patch still saying mom best friend, it didnt chage into mom
You should look for some release notes in the incest patch as it gives you the two places and times you can discover the "key" that will unlock the incest story.

Reactions: Jumbi

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
So the incest patch just reveals one scene in the whole game that is some kind of incest scene?

troube12345

Dec 12, 2023
This whole 16 endings stuff and the game current format that is half sandbox half visual novel doesnt really mesh well together in my opinion.:( If it was pure visual novel then sure you can just skip text but here you have free roaming parts for which you need to read text to know where to go if you dont want to mindlessly click every interactable object in hope to progress.

If you are like me and have lowkey ocd when it comes to seeing all the content game has to offer then you are stuck in door clicking hell for a long time or maybe console fiddling hell but either way both are very annoying.:HideThePain:
It will be interesting to reply to the post from 2 and a half years ago. Maybe you have stopped following this game. While I like reading visual novels, I don't like "playing" visual novels. Constant clicking is tiring and can damage the hardware. Freeroam is good, but it's not really a game. There is interactive storytelling (that's my experience so far). No puzzle mechanics, no mini-games, just clicking to read dialog. We don't really build personalities like in text-based RPGs. So the texts and choices are not very meaningful. Of course, I don't expect something like BG3 from a game made by a person, but using D&D mechanics (it doesn't have to be D&D, it can be Fate or something), it can be added to have sex skills instead of battle skills. This way we get points based on the choices we make, we create our own personality, etc. and it would be a much closer experience to the game. Maybe I expect too much from hentai/nfsw games, I don't know. In short, I would like to see more game mechanics in the media I download as a game. If you know games that fit the description I mentioned, please let me know somehow. :D Finally, I prefer to read non-interactive visual novels instead of "playing" interactive ones.

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
multimode refer to jean as legal guardian? is that normal
lizzie excuse is "we live in the same house" is the incest patch not working?

Last edited:

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
This VN was my cup of tea , i liked it a lot
Nice and simple story , many lovable LI,good enough MC
Overall above average VN and i enjoyed it a lot.
ps the only thing i didnt like was that i didnt have the option to refuse nichole...
and at the last scene with nichole at ball room i had error when i spoke with nichole.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes