4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

Palis61

Aug 28, 2023
In this case, you can't just install the incest patch and expect it to work. There are a few times where you can find a "Key" to unlock the changed content. The patch download should have a readme file that gives more information.
ahh ok tyvm that's my fault then i have just never played one that needed to be activated through gameplay

Reactions: Regardie

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
It is sad that the ending was so extremely rushed, what a disapointment. Most of the girls were extremely likeable, the redemption of the MC was nice to see, and the plot, although a bit cliche, still fit well into the game.

Even though, it's sad that many things in the end didn't go as promised. Rene was shown as the main rival, but his presence through the game is barely noticeable, with the exception of the start, it is shown the involvment of Phil, but it isn't given any reason as to why, there is a timeskip who completly ruins the flow of the story on it's climax, some girls tag along with the MC just because...

But what bothered me the most were the endings, I mean, I kinda understand why the girls don't the MC to cheat, but at the same time time they accept harem with some and others not... why? I can understand for example Lizzie and Vanessa, but why they accept Amie and Jeane? Or even if they accept, why isn't that explained? Even worse, not long ago Amie will break up with the MC if he accepts Julia, but at the same time she's ok being with Lizzie and Vanessa?

Don't get me wrong, I love harem endings, specially family ones, but if you have something that goes against the girl personality, at least give reasons as to why she accepteds this or that. Because the way it was it seemed completly random, even as to why some girls getting bothered with Stephania, but not with the teachers... I mean... And it made me sad specially for Stephania, because while she was a bitch in the early game, it would work great as a redemption arc for that character, to finally find someone who actually loved her and not just having sex.

Man I'm really sad the game ended like this. I was really enjoying some character development, the "corruption" of some, specially Lizzie and Jeanne was made correctly, not too fast, not too slow, there were reasons as to why the feelings were shown on those characters, the conflict as well... but the end was a complete mess. Sure some writing wasn't the best, could be polished here and there, it definitely deserved something more. It really seems the dev got bored of the game and just wanted to finish it, which is sad because, again, most of the girls were extremely likeable. There aren't many games out there in which is I see "I like this girl, but I don't like this, etc etc". Besides Daphne, I don't recall seeing a girl who really didn't call out to me in this game, which gave me even a bittier taste after seeing the ending. Not because there wasn't an harem ending, but because of how there wasn't.

Finally, just a small question? What the hell happened to the missing student? MC and girls smashed in the ending and she suddenly isn't important to the plot and that's it? Man...

Sorry for the long rant, but I had to vent. When I dislike a game I simply ignore, but it wasn't the case. The game and casting deserved way more. The fact that the reviews on this game aren't bad probably show many also liked the game, and maybe also got disapointed with the ending.

I just wish this isn't a sample of what's to come with "No More Money", because again, besides one or other girl, I'm really liking the characters and the atmosphere within the game. The fact the pace is slower might help on them, due to the quality being higher, since is a more recent game, the disapointment will be even greater. Since I'm liking No More Money so far, and I was liking No More Secrets, I was wondering if I should support the dev monetarily (I'm not rich, but I like to be fair), but due to how this one ended I really think I won't. Sorry again for the rant, but I really got disapointed. Some may disagree, I don't want to shit onto the dev as well, but it's my opinion.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
The VN wasn't bad, not the best either, but the concept was realy good, loved the fact that could play it with a mod which made it overall better. What bothered was the sentences sometimes, it felt like MC talked like some idiot and yet he get any girl laid with it, I know for fact some things he said many girls here would just slapped him in the face. But in the long run I did enjoy the VN and even it wasn't the best it sure deserve still a good place.

Reactions: KrusherKev
Sep 14, 2023
The VN wasn't bad, not the best either, but the concept was realy good, loved the fact that could play it with a mod which made it overall better. What bothered was the sentences sometimes, it felt like MC talked like some idiot and yet he get any girl laid with it, I know for fact some things he said many girls here would just slapped him in the face. But in the long run I did enjoy the VN and even it wasn't the best it sure deserve still a good place.
Sounds like Grandma's House....

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hello, I wanted to say that it is very, very unfair that all games are translated into different languages except Persian! Is Persian language not considered? And please don't tell me to make it yourself, I have neither the knowledge nor the position.
Games are translated by volunteers not the dev.

Unfortunately if you want Persian you really will have to do it yourself, just like other people that wanted their local language.

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
whats the point of the incest patch? doesnt seem to change anything. im still at the start so is a new girl introduced later on or something?

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
whats the point of the incest patch? doesnt seem to change anything. im still at the start so is a new girl introduced later on or something?
During one of the free roam phases, quite early in the game if my memory serves me well, you can unveil Jeane's (the milf) secret upon discovering something in her room.

ngentucwek

Jul 2, 2022
During one of the free roam phases, quite early in the game if my memory serves me well, you can unveil Jeane's (the milf) secret upon discovering something in her room.
How there no guide for that, do i just click everywhere on every chapter?

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
How there no guide for that, do i just click everywhere on every chapter?
Have you had a look at the OP of this thread? One of the very good things about F95 is that for each thread dedicated to a game shared here, you can find lots and lots of useful stuff published in their respective OP. This is a screenshot that shows relevant links for you found in the opening post of this thread:

wt.jpg

On another note, the search function on these forums works damn well. It even allows you to search for keywords inside of a specific thread, like this one. Look what you can find just by entering the keywords 'jeane' and 'secret' and limiting the search to this thread: https://f95zone.to/search/325162217/?q=jeane+secret&t=post&c[thread]=13673&o=relevance

ngentucwek

Jul 2, 2022
Have you had a look at the OP of this thread? One of the very good things about F95 is that for each thread dedicated to a game shared here, you can find lots and lots of useful stuff published in their respective OP. This is a screenshot that shows relevant links for you found in the opening post of this thread:

View attachment 3166931

On another note, the search function on these forums works damn well. It even allows you to search for keywords inside of a specific thread, like this one. Look what you can find just by entering the keywords 'jeane' and 'secret' and limiting the search to this thread: https://f95zone.to/search/325162217/?q=jeane+secret&t=post&c[thread]=13673&o=relevance
Yeah i use it from the mega, you said it from early game, but the walkthrough didnt say about secret until chapter 4, then i drop it because the incest isnt incest but just one roof ppl

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
No, how tf should i know? the incest patch still saying mom best friend, it didnt chage into mom
You should look for some release notes in the incest patch as it gives you the two places and times you can discover the "key" that will unlock the incest story.

Reactions: Jumbi

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
So the incest patch just reveals one scene in the whole game that is some kind of incest scene?

troube12345

Dec 12, 2023
This whole 16 endings stuff and the game current format that is half sandbox half visual novel doesnt really mesh well together in my opinion.:( If it was pure visual novel then sure you can just skip text but here you have free roaming parts for which you need to read text to know where to go if you dont want to mindlessly click every interactable object in hope to progress.

If you are like me and have lowkey ocd when it comes to seeing all the content game has to offer then you are stuck in door clicking hell for a long time or maybe console fiddling hell but either way both are very annoying.:HideThePain:
It will be interesting to reply to the post from 2 and a half years ago. Maybe you have stopped following this game. While I like reading visual novels, I don't like "playing" visual novels. Constant clicking is tiring and can damage the hardware. Freeroam is good, but it's not really a game. There is interactive storytelling (that's my experience so far). No puzzle mechanics, no mini-games, just clicking to read dialog. We don't really build personalities like in text-based RPGs. So the texts and choices are not very meaningful. Of course, I don't expect something like BG3 from a game made by a person, but using D&D mechanics (it doesn't have to be D&D, it can be Fate or something), it can be added to have sex skills instead of battle skills. This way we get points based on the choices we make, we create our own personality, etc. and it would be a much closer experience to the game. Maybe I expect too much from hentai/nfsw games, I don't know. In short, I would like to see more game mechanics in the media I download as a game. If you know games that fit the description I mentioned, please let me know somehow. :D Finally, I prefer to read non-interactive visual novels instead of "playing" interactive ones.

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
multimode refer to jean as legal guardian? is that normal
lizzie excuse is "we live in the same house" is the incest patch not working?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes