4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

succuk

Jul 24, 2023
Nice story, nice characters. But too easy to have sex after episode 6, Just like every date is sex. Sex scenes are average. Also, I would like the set opacity for the text.

3/5

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Nice story, nice characters. But too easy to have sex after episode 6, Just like every date is sex. Sex scenes are average. Also, I would like the set opacity for the text.

3/5
Developer's very first attempt, quite good effort considering.
Developer has learned and improved and his current offering has benefited from the earlier project.

succuk

Jul 24, 2023
Developer's very first attempt, quite good effort considering.
Developer has learned and improved and his current offering has benefited from the earlier project.
You think that No More Money is much better? I didnt play yet.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
You think that No More Money is much better? I didnt play yet.
Yes, No More Money is a better game than No More Secrets. Developer now has better gear for making the game compared to previous game, and is creating a masterpiece of a game currently. Highly recommend you give it a try, especially as a patron at least at some point to support the developer.

succuk

Jul 24, 2023
Yes, No More Money is a better game than No More Secrets. Developer now has better gear for making the game compared to previous game, and is creating a masterpiece of a game currently. Highly recommend you give it a try, especially as a patron at least at some point to support the developer.
I will definitely try after this comment. Thanks.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I'm kinda disappointed that there was no Amber ending.
Amber is pretty much just a fuck toy as per the developer's end of game notes

" Amber - As she already stated in a previous version, she’s not really interested in you as a lover, but she’s really interested in you being her fuck buddy. If you talk with her and still have the path open you can fuck her, but it might cost you a good ending"

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
Fuc* you man
I can't believe you didn't go with the bdsm shit just because your vanilla fans voted
Plz don't make that mistake again and don't listen that much to them in the future

You're great don't let them soften ya

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Fuc* you man
I can't believe you didn't go with the bdsm shit just because your vanilla fans voted
Plz don't make that mistake again and don't listen that much to them in the future

You're great don't let them soften ya
Are you sure that you are posting your comment on the correct game?

Palis61

Aug 28, 2023
am i missing something i dont understand why there is a incest patch for this game your living with a guy that took u in who married a women ur not related too at all and one of them has a kid so unless theres like a cousin or something that shows up or he fucks his dad in prison im not sure where the incest is not complaining im just trying to figure this out

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
am i missing something i dont understand why there is a incest patch for this game your living with a guy that took u in who married a women ur not related too at all and one of them has a kid so unless theres like a cousin or something that shows up or he fucks his dad in prison im not sure where the incest is not complaining im just trying to figure this out
That is one of the secrets
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there is something to learn about the main adult female character

Reactions: Palis61

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Is the incest fan mod only or it was really intended by the Dev right from the very start but due to patreon rules you know
To be honest, I don't know the answer, my friend. I would be inclined to think that deleting any trace about incest was probably made by the dev on purpose to be able to have the game on Patreon, but I don't really know.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes