4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I'm kinda disappointed that there was no Amber ending.
Amber is pretty much just a fuck toy as per the developer's end of game notes

" Amber - As she already stated in a previous version, she’s not really interested in you as a lover, but she’s really interested in you being her fuck buddy. If you talk with her and still have the path open you can fuck her, but it might cost you a good ending"

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
Fuc* you man
I can't believe you didn't go with the bdsm shit just because your vanilla fans voted
Plz don't make that mistake again and don't listen that much to them in the future

You're great don't let them soften ya

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Fuc* you man
I can't believe you didn't go with the bdsm shit just because your vanilla fans voted
Plz don't make that mistake again and don't listen that much to them in the future

You're great don't let them soften ya
Are you sure that you are posting your comment on the correct game?

Palis61

Aug 28, 2023
am i missing something i dont understand why there is a incest patch for this game your living with a guy that took u in who married a women ur not related too at all and one of them has a kid so unless theres like a cousin or something that shows up or he fucks his dad in prison im not sure where the incest is not complaining im just trying to figure this out

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
am i missing something i dont understand why there is a incest patch for this game your living with a guy that took u in who married a women ur not related too at all and one of them has a kid so unless theres like a cousin or something that shows up or he fucks his dad in prison im not sure where the incest is not complaining im just trying to figure this out
That is one of the secrets
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there is something to learn about the main adult female character

Reactions: Palis61

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Is the incest fan mod only or it was really intended by the Dev right from the very start but due to patreon rules you know
To be honest, I don't know the answer, my friend. I would be inclined to think that deleting any trace about incest was probably made by the dev on purpose to be able to have the game on Patreon, but I don't really know.

Palis61

Aug 28, 2023
In this case, you can't just install the incest patch and expect it to work. There are a few times where you can find a "Key" to unlock the changed content. The patch download should have a readme file that gives more information.
ahh ok tyvm that's my fault then i have just never played one that needed to be activated through gameplay

Reactions: Regardie

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
It is sad that the ending was so extremely rushed, what a disapointment. Most of the girls were extremely likeable, the redemption of the MC was nice to see, and the plot, although a bit cliche, still fit well into the game.

Even though, it's sad that many things in the end didn't go as promised. Rene was shown as the main rival, but his presence through the game is barely noticeable, with the exception of the start, it is shown the involvment of Phil, but it isn't given any reason as to why, there is a timeskip who completly ruins the flow of the story on it's climax, some girls tag along with the MC just because...

But what bothered me the most were the endings, I mean, I kinda understand why the girls don't the MC to cheat, but at the same time time they accept harem with some and others not... why? I can understand for example Lizzie and Vanessa, but why they accept Amie and Jeane? Or even if they accept, why isn't that explained? Even worse, not long ago Amie will break up with the MC if he accepts Julia, but at the same time she's ok being with Lizzie and Vanessa?

Don't get me wrong, I love harem endings, specially family ones, but if you have something that goes against the girl personality, at least give reasons as to why she accepteds this or that. Because the way it was it seemed completly random, even as to why some girls getting bothered with Stephania, but not with the teachers... I mean... And it made me sad specially for Stephania, because while she was a bitch in the early game, it would work great as a redemption arc for that character, to finally find someone who actually loved her and not just having sex.

Man I'm really sad the game ended like this. I was really enjoying some character development, the "corruption" of some, specially Lizzie and Jeanne was made correctly, not too fast, not too slow, there were reasons as to why the feelings were shown on those characters, the conflict as well... but the end was a complete mess. Sure some writing wasn't the best, could be polished here and there, it definitely deserved something more. It really seems the dev got bored of the game and just wanted to finish it, which is sad because, again, most of the girls were extremely likeable. There aren't many games out there in which is I see "I like this girl, but I don't like this, etc etc". Besides Daphne, I don't recall seeing a girl who really didn't call out to me in this game, which gave me even a bittier taste after seeing the ending. Not because there wasn't an harem ending, but because of how there wasn't.

Finally, just a small question? What the hell happened to the missing student? MC and girls smashed in the ending and she suddenly isn't important to the plot and that's it? Man...

Sorry for the long rant, but I had to vent. When I dislike a game I simply ignore, but it wasn't the case. The game and casting deserved way more. The fact that the reviews on this game aren't bad probably show many also liked the game, and maybe also got disapointed with the ending.

I just wish this isn't a sample of what's to come with "No More Money", because again, besides one or other girl, I'm really liking the characters and the atmosphere within the game. The fact the pace is slower might help on them, due to the quality being higher, since is a more recent game, the disapointment will be even greater. Since I'm liking No More Money so far, and I was liking No More Secrets, I was wondering if I should support the dev monetarily (I'm not rich, but I like to be fair), but due to how this one ended I really think I won't. Sorry again for the rant, but I really got disapointed. Some may disagree, I don't want to shit onto the dev as well, but it's my opinion.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
The VN wasn't bad, not the best either, but the concept was realy good, loved the fact that could play it with a mod which made it overall better. What bothered was the sentences sometimes, it felt like MC talked like some idiot and yet he get any girl laid with it, I know for fact some things he said many girls here would just slapped him in the face. But in the long run I did enjoy the VN and even it wasn't the best it sure deserve still a good place.

Reactions: KrusherKev
Sep 14, 2023
The VN wasn't bad, not the best either, but the concept was realy good, loved the fact that could play it with a mod which made it overall better. What bothered was the sentences sometimes, it felt like MC talked like some idiot and yet he get any girl laid with it, I know for fact some things he said many girls here would just slapped him in the face. But in the long run I did enjoy the VN and even it wasn't the best it sure deserve still a good place.
Sounds like Grandma's House....

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hello, I wanted to say that it is very, very unfair that all games are translated into different languages except Persian! Is Persian language not considered? And please don't tell me to make it yourself, I have neither the knowledge nor the position.
Games are translated by volunteers not the dev.

Unfortunately if you want Persian you really will have to do it yourself, just like other people that wanted their local language.

Reactions: KrusherKev
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes